Any Suggestions on Where to Find These?

jazzymj

These boots, modeled by Bianca Beauchamp, are part of the Pleaser Xtreme series, but I can't find them on the web anymore. I own the slides in this series and they are among the most comfortable shoes I own (not the most comfortable high heeled shoes, but most comfortable shoes period). I'd love to get this pair of boots. If I do, then the NYCers here will here of many more sightings of men in heels!!

post-16849-133522929559_thumb.jpg

post-16849-133522929568_thumb.jpg

These boots, modeled by Bianca Beauchamp, are part of the Pleaser Xtreme series, but I can't find them on the web anymore. I own the slides in this series and they are among the most comfortable shoes I own (not the most comfortable high heeled shoes, but most comfortable shoes period). I'd love to get this pair of boots. If I do, then the NYCers here will here of many more sightings of men in heels!!

jazzymj,

Thanks for the awesome pics! I think they melted a whole in my screen!.....

In return for the favor, I looked around the web a bit. The Pleaser website does not have the boots like the ones in the pics. I did on the other hand find these:

http://www.pleaserusa.com/ProductDetail.asp?div=1_PLEASER&dpt=A_BOOT&ctg=&STYLE_CD=XTREME%2D1020&PROD_CD=XTM1020%2FB%2FM

The Xtreme 1020. They don't have the stripes but I'm thinking you could put some on yourself if you're good with that kind of thing. Looks like they are available from several stores online.....including Sears! Yes, Sears! I couldn't believe it when they popped up in a search. Looks like they've come a long way since the last time I checked their shoe dept. Anyway, hope that helps.

H.

jazzymj,

Thanks for the awesome pics! I think they melted a whole in my screen!.....

In return for the favor, I looked around the web a bit. The Pleaser website does not have the boots like the ones in the pics. I did on the other hand find these:

http://www.pleaserusa.com/ProductDetail.asp?div=1_PLEASER&dpt=A_BOOT&ctg=&STYLE_CD=XTREME%2D1020&PROD_CD=XTM1020%2FB%2FM

The Xtreme 1020. They don't have the stripes but I'm thinking you could put some on yourself if you're good with that kind of thing. Looks like they are available from several stores online.....including Sears! Yes, Sears! I couldn't believe it when they popped up in a search. Looks like they've come a long way since the last time I checked their shoe dept. Anyway, hope that helps.

H.

Indeed, I've found those too. They are my fallback. I found a pair of the boots in question on ebay, but not in my size.

-MJ