Sisters with Blisters walk 4 km

jay jay

Your comments please  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Your comments please

Jay jay if plum sponsors me I'll also be there..... :) See that it has watered down to people wearing sneakers now. Don't know if that would tikle my fancy at all if only a few people would be in heels. Rooniheels it started out as a walk in high heels against women and child abuse but merely for women. Would love to get "walk a mile in her shoes" in South Africa going though. But men here are mostly brute plumber types

Why tiptoe through life only to arive safely at death?

Good luck in your walk. A few months ago I walked in one of the "Walk A Mile In Her Shoes" events. I wore 5" stiletto high heels and only had one very small blister on my little toe.

I have not heard about your " Walk a mile in her Shoes" but the Sistes With Blisters is the walk about the abuse to women and children and all the money made is going for this charity. Last year they had over 5000 entries. It is just a pity that none of the SA Heelers are coming to walk with me, I even asked for some ladies to come forward but to no one came.

Jay jay if plum sponsors me I'll also be there..... :)

See that it has watered down to people wearing sneakers now. Don't know if that would tikle my fancy at all if only a few people would be in heels.

Rooniheels it started out as a walk in high heels against women and child abuse but merely for women. Would love to get "walk a mile in her shoes" in South Africa going though. But men here are mostly brute plumber types

Yes you must have the correct people in the correct places. The way that I have read it they asked specially for the 4 km walk for participants to wear stillettos. It is for a good cause so co,e on join me wear some of your stillettos that you do not like any more.

Good luck in your walk. A few months ago I walked in one of the "Walk A Mile In Her Shoes" events. I wore 5" stiletto high heels and only had one very small blister on my little toe.

Hi there tell me more about it perhaps we can get it going here in SA

The shoes was donated to me by Plum (website plum.com.es ). It is just a pity that I cannot get any SA Heelers to walk with me.:):lmao:

Very nice of them - how did you convince them to do that. Had a look at the website, Some nice shoes there .. PITY they dont seem to do above an 8 :lmao:

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

Hi there tell me more about it perhaps we can get it going here in SA

Go to Google and Google walk a mile in her shoes. There have been many posts here at this site about the events. I don't know if it is world wide (obviously not if you haven't heard about it) but throughout the United States it is an event that focuses on the recognition of abused or battered women and the help that they can and do get through various agencies. Men put on high heels and walk a mile in the high heels to show their support for women everywhere and that they too are against the abuse that women sometime endure. This event happens all over the United States and I think in other countries, though I may be wrong about that, and is supported by many women's support groups. Go on-line and look for more information about this.

Ha ha Jay Jay, my wife saw Micheal Moll on expresso (SABC3) the friday morning before the event ( all the male presenters had heels on) and dared me to wear my stilettos to the mall that very same day. I didnt have the balls, indoors only, fine by me..........

Ha ha Jay Jay, my wife saw Micheal Moll on expresso (SABC3) the friday morning before the event ( all the male presenters had heels on) and dared me to wear my stilettos to the mall that very same day. I didnt have the balls, indoors only, fine by me..........

Opportunity lost BAAL78!! :lmao: But respect for knowing what youre happy with :) Maybe next time

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

Hi there I have enjoyed it. I have typed out the text but but have some photos but cannot post them with the text this is bloody awefull. Please help somebody. If you have access to facebook my lovely lady have posted all 28 photos there as well as my bloody toes LOL:penitent:

Hey where were all of you. Where are you from????????

How can you you vote 4 or 4 no other choices, must admit I would walk 4 km (prefer imperial) but it would be me in my own heels and I decide where I go.

life is not a rehearsal