High Heel Store in Grand Rapids MI

Bernheels

Hi Bern,

Passed by on I196 on tuesday evening and again on wednesday afternoon. My day ran really late on tuesday with incredible back up in traffic on the route as well as oppressive heat; when I passed Saugatuck it was in the middle of a massive thunderstorm, yikes. So unfortunately I did not get a chance in western Michigan but did have a fun evening with friends on wednesday night in Chicago out and about on Halstead and Broadway Streets; had cooled down to a respectable high 70's on wednesday evening. Was able to wear the 5 inch stiletto heel Little Shoe Box black leather thigh Boots out for the evening; over white dressage jodhpurs.

David

David,

Did you ever make it to Saugatuck? Did you wear your heels? Hope you had some fun!

Bernheels

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Hi Bern,

Passed by on I196 on tuesday evening and again on wednesday afternoon. My day ran really late on tuesday with incredible back up in traffic on the route as well as oppressive heat; when I passed Saugatuck it was in the middle of a massive thunderstorm, yikes. So unfortunately I did not get a chance in western Michigan but did have a fun evening with friends on wednesday night in Chicago out and about on Halstead and Broadway Streets; had cooled down to a respectable high 70's on wednesday evening. Was able to wear the 5 inch stiletto heel Little Shoe Box black leather thigh Boots out for the evening; over white dressage jodhpurs.

David

David,

Glad you were able to wear heels in Chicago! Let me know next time you are iin Chicago - I may be able to meet you there and do some struting! I have some new boots that would be great for heeling.

Bern

• 1 month later...

I "lost" a bet with the office manager here so I have to wear heels for a week. She said that I couldn't handle it. So it's going to be a rough work week! I guess when I show up in a different pair every day it might give me away.... <grin>

Boy - I wish I had your problems - have to wear heels for a week at work:)

What type of office do you work at? Take some pictures - would love to see the total look.

Have fun!

• 3 weeks later...

I work in a small automotive repair shop. I did get a couple of pictures, just don't have my camera with me today. I'll try to remember to bring it in with me tomorrow.

Are you out working on vehicles or based in the office? I'm intrigued, and look forward to the pictures. Are you going to 'forget' to wear flat shoes from now on? Well done in losing the bet!

'Come, and trip it as ye go

On the light fantastic toe.'

John Milton

I am the general manager. The guy behind the counter. Keeping the mechanics in line. <grin> I forgot there was a picture on the boss' camera.

Wow - I love the pictures and nice choice of heels to wear to work. Did you wear them all week? What were any comments? Did customers see you in heels.

You are to be commended!!

Well done.

I would still like to meet in GR for a drink one day if you are interested?

Let me know,

Bernheels