Who makes these fantastic OTK boots?

sikanderlexx

Anyone know what brand and model of boots these amazing OTK numbers are?http://www.flickr.com/photos/bootboy1/5093688484/in/set-72157625065649949/

They look like "must-haves" for my lady!

(note, one might have to be signed into Flickr to see the image, I'm not sure, but the image is for some reason set to "restricted" and you'd have to be signed in for that, and have your settings set to allow restricted content. I guess the boots are so hot that they are considered "restricted" heh.)

Sikander

They have rubber soles, so I doubt if they come from a high-end designer - but they are atrractive, and I do like the little tassles at the back as well. Why don't you send a 'FlickrMail' to the poster - and just ask them where they come from?

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I would say pata is the nearest . For sure Italian manufacturer . I would say Gio Hel too . Anybody with an Flickr account can ask the poster of the pics ? For sur i'd like to have them in my closet ! The leather seems to be not too bad . Thanks for the link pussyinboots .