Shoe Duplication

Anyone. If I find a shoe, not in my size, and want to send it to a custom shoe maker to have it made in my size, heel height, Color of material, etc.,who is the best cobbler to send it to? (A bit of a run-on sentence.) I use to know where, but they have died off or retired. I am sure that 97 year old woman will know. Mike.

Anyone. If I find a shoe, not in my size, and want to send it to a custom shoe maker to have it made in my size, heel height, Color of material, etc.,who is the best cobbler to send it to? (A bit of a run-on sentence.) I use to know where, but they have died off or retired. I am sure that 97 year old woman will know. Mike.

These three companies offer this service.

1) '6-Inch-Heels-Forever': www.orientvisual.com/6inchforever

2) 'Burlesque-Blue': www.burlesqueblue.com

3) 'La-Piazza-HighHeels': www.la-piazza-highheels.com

....and I am not 97..!!!:wave:

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Pussyinboots. The 97 age remark was not makeing referance to you. I was making a joke about QOH/Gina. Look under her avatar, she is now 100yrs. old. NO-NOT WITH THAT BODY. Thank you for the custom shoe makers I.D.s. Of them, do you prefer one over the other? Have you had shoes/ high heels made by any of them? Much love. Mike.

:wave: Could we talk about this a little bit more... Are you saying that if I send a pair of shoes that I just adore (say size 10) - because thats the largest several manufactures make shoes to .... To any one of the three vendors listed below: visual orient burlesque blue, or la piazza They will "copy" and make a pair in my size 13??? Is any company better that another? I would love to get a pair of gladiator heels that just cant be found in the regular large-size outlets... Thanks for your consideration

HeelAddict99. YES. I use to send shoes to Ableman Trading Co. in Hong Kong and they would make an exact copy of the shoe I sent them. (Shoe size or style notwithstanding.) With material, color, heel height, all in my size. With the first pair, I sent a foot outline. Feet, ankle, leg, measurements, etc.. after that it all remained on file with them for future orders. Wish Ableman was still around. I am not familiar with these shoe makers. Mike

HeelAddict99. I first became aware of Ableman Trading Co. When I found there Ad. in a magazine in a barber shop in Oakland, California. About 1968. I ordered a pair of Black Patent Leather Pumps w/ a 5" high heel. Those shoes were all custom made and not that expensive. I still have those pumps and they are still in great shape. The bad news is they closed thair doors about 1989, or 1998. Not sure of the exact date. However, I still have Christmas cards they sent to me and all of our transaction info..Including all the boots and shoes they made for me. Talk to Steve63130, He has been here and has seen most of those shoes. Mike

• 1 month later...

Maybe I can add something to this topic.

You can also try these two:

http://www.imakebootsngloves.com/page/page/6411179.htm

http://www.natachamarro.com/

I guess you should contact all of them what they will do for you (they can do everything) and judge for yourself.

I don't recommend 'NatachaMorro'. You have to register as a Member first, then fill out an online form. I did.....and enquired about Custom heels.

That was 4 months ago - and despite 4 follow-up EMails.....I'm still waiting for a response.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"