Bespoke shoes

Highheeljim

Hi, After a very long time debating with myself I have decided to invest in a pair of designer heels for myself. I would love a pair of Louboutins but the stumbling block is that I take a UK size 9, or EU43. After reading the posts here I know it is possible to get them is size 9 but they do run narrow according to the posts. To give a rough idea of my foot size, I have no problem with Next or Faith size 9 but Aldo's 9s are too small. Going into the shop and asking to try them on does not bother me, after all I will spend a large amount for them if they fit. So my main question is will they make them for me to fit me or am I talking about OTT prices? HHjim

Hi,

So my main question is will they make them for me to fit me or am I talking about OTT prices? HHjim

The most probable answer to your questions is" Yes and Yes....Yes they will probably custom make a pair for you and yes, the price probably will be OTT for them. The main consideration is that the pair you get will be made to your measurements and if you're ever going to get a comfortable pair of heels that fit you like they should, this will be the pair -- well worth the price, wouldn't you say?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.