wifes cover girl high stilettos worn at a wedding

very sexy. good looking wife you have. she wears them so well. considering the surface of material she was walking on, she deserves much cuddos. 4.5 hours in those conditions would have reduced to tears many others. and then, go down to 5 inch... awesome!!!! I love how she looks in those heels.. great form:D RPM

Hi thanks for the coments,she worn them from 2pm till about 6.30pm then changed into 5" heels very much like louboutin style rounder toe courts.

So what was the height of these? They are gorgeous, your wife also but concentrate on next photos please :)

5.5"? Wow. Very impressive. She must have turned a few heads at the wedding. And yes we'd love to see more pictures next time she wears great heels like this.

Are those 'Covergirl'....as in - Little Shoe Box's 'Covergirl'?!?!

She's brave lady alright. Not only for wearing heels that high for so long - but actually wearing such rare heels outside the house. Mine stay very securely indoors these days!

She looks great BTW...and yes, she is good looking too.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

• 3 weeks later...

Hi pussyinboots yes those shoes are the litle shoe box cover girl shoes bought from cover girl shoes in london when they was going,if i remember right i bought them for her back in 2000,she did just have them as keep sake but the last few years desided to wear them for special events like weddings ect, Tim.

• 3 weeks later...

I just can say much respect for her wearing that kind of very high heels almost all day long on a wedding! Did she use gelpads/inlays or how painful were her feet that night!? Most women wouldn't be able to walk on such high heels, and for sure not wear them all day and evening, walk outside and dance in them! Many would have stared with slight envy I'm sure!:wave: Greetz Roberto

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi guys, well thanks for all the nice coments about her cover girl stilettos, i hope now the better wear is coming she will wear them again and if she dose i will post pics again, thx :unsure:

Can I cheeky and request a couple of toe cleavage ones when you do please timmy? :mecry:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...