2 differents shoes on your feet

Sabrina17

Hi Girls, I would like to know if sometimes you wear 2 different shoes on your feet ? I mean for example, one 6" high heel boots on your right foot and one 6" high heel mule on your left foot. I do that frequently, at home only, and I love this feeling. Of course the heights of the heels have to be the same, but I think it is very sexy. I you never tried that before, I really encourage you to do it :). Kiss Sabrina

• Like 1

High heels are the most exciting thing of life silly.gif !

I've never tried it, Sabrina - until now! I have on a black patent point toe on my left foot and a black patent/red trimmed open toe on the right, both with 5" stilettos. I can't understand it but for some reason it feels, and looks, sexy! If I were younger I'd try going out like it. Whatever made you think of doing it in the first place? I didn't notice until I went out on to the concrete path, that they have different heels, one metal and one plastic, so they sound quite different too.

It is good to se you appreciated this new experience Anne_Louise :) ! I do that frequently at home and I feel very sexy like that. The first time I did it, is was because I hesitated between 2 pairs of shoes. One was a mule with 5" heels, and the other one was an ankle boot with 5" heels as well. I decided to wera one mule and one ankle boot and I loved that. Sice, I do it frequently. Kiss Sab

• 2 weeks later...

Well, this only happens to me at the shoe store when I have one pair on and am trying another pair or when I come home. At home, I usually switch my heels for Uggs so I would take off one heel, put on one Ugg and for a brief moment, I will have one heel on, one Ugg on.

• 2 months later...

Today for the first time I went outside with 2 different shoes. Well in fact they are the same but with 2 different colors. I had a lot of compliment about that, but people think it is the same pair, but it is not. :wave:. Kiss Sab

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've worn two different shoes before but by accident! Luckily I was able to return home without too much fuss. I found that although they were very similar in every other way. One had a bow on it and the other didn't. Of course I was in a hurry.