Maddy

This is part 1 of a couple of true stories. I regret I cannot give you more facts and details, but I don't want this story being read by the wrong people. Both me and maddy are still working in the same company, and I hate to be googled by my collegue's. In January 1991 our company hired a new receptioniste; Maddy. (It's not her real name, because I want to be sure she will never find this story through Google) She was 41 years of age, just divorced, with three teenage kids. Maddy is a small woman, only 1,55 meter length, with short, fantastic legs, very tight ass, slim waist, clothing size 38 and fine built, weighing approx. 50 kgs, grey eyes and brown curly hair; A beautiful woman. Maddy dressed elegantly. She always wore tight skirts above the knee, with a blouse or a T-shirt. In the winter sometimes a pair of tight trousers, sometimes in the summer a nice airy dress. Always shoes with a femine heel, never flats or trainers. Very conservative, but fine at the reception of our company. I am a facility-manager, so I had frequent contact with Maddy; Not a punishment. At the beginning of spring that year, when temperatures rose, one day Maddy came to work with a pair of shiny black leather open shoes, slingbacks, with tiny straps over the toes and a 7 cm stiletto heel. She normally sat behind a counter, so I could only see a brief glance of her shoes that morning. Only after she accompanied some visitors to a conference-room, I noticed (and heared) she didn't use her backstraps!; That familiar slapping sound cannot be missed!. I rushed out of my office and met her on the hallway; Both left and right straps were completely squashed. She had obviously worn these shoes for a long time this way, you could see the white leather inside of both tiny straps being stained dark through years of use. You must know, Maddy only wears tights in winter, never in the summer. And ofcourse the thin leather straps were completely flattened, and almost glued to the inner sole (made of white leather), under the sustained pressure of her heel. She has a size 37,5 (I,m good with sizes), small toes (always a nice color on her nails) and nice feet, the shoes fitted perfectly, only just 5 mm inside sole visible at the back, no toes reaching over the edge at the front. So with normal stretching through the years, and the fact that the heels on Maddy's feet were formed rather straight and steep, the straps couldn't have stayed up for long in the past. She obviously ignored this and just let the straps slide down and kept walking, apparently many summers long. She didn't even found it necessary to adjust the tiny gold buckles on both the straps, they were in the original position. (I have a keen eye for this) -As some women do: Without thinking they just step into their shoes in the morning and carelessly throw shoes off their feet in the evening, completely ignoring all kind straps.- Maddy was also one of those women who could run all day on high-heeled mules, slapping away. You should also know our building has stone floors and stairs everywhere; You could not miss Maddy going down the stairs on her flapping slingbacks with the high stiletto heels! This way she could be heared walking through the long corridors whenever visitors needed guiding through the building. I used this sound as a signal to run in to her "by chance", and talk to her about some work related item, and ofcourse admire her. -This is my favourite type of shoe and woman!- That summer she wore those slingbacks almost daily to work. One time I gave her a complement about her outfit and the shoes; I said they looked comfortable, and she looked very elegant. Maddy said: Oh, these old shoes, I've had them for so long, I'm glad you like 'em, They make me look taller. Maddy kept men at a distance, she obviously had a bad marriage, so I didn't get a chance to talk about the shoes again. After 2 more summers enjoying myself I noticed she didn't wore these shoes anymore; At the right moment I asked her why: She told me the straps over her toes had broken and she threw "those old things" away. Since 3 years had passed now she was getting used to receiving compliments from me over her elegant and professional looks, so I told her I could have fixed the straps. She waved this away: "not possible, they couldn't be fixed said the shoemaker, and by the way: they were so old". such a shame. Years later, in 2003, I tried something else: Maddy was asked to become assistent for the CEO-secretary, so no reception work anymore, but much more walking involved. She had been wearing all kind of open shoes, but never my favourite kind. My wife had been given a pair of beige/olive coloured 8 cm stiletto mules; very expensive quality leather, very classy, and hardly used, size 38. I took the risk of being branded as shoe-crazy, took her apart, and asked her if she wanted to have these shoes; I told her my wife got the shoes from her sister, but they were too small for her; "They are too good and too expensive to throw away, and it is your style", I told her. She was honestly surprised and accepted (she had talked with my wife on the phone many times, so they knew each-other) Next day she gave them back; too high and too tight. She didn't mind, and told nobody; My luck she can't get along with any of the other women in our firm. (typical Maddy!) part 1, more to follow.

3 years later, it's 2006, Maddy and I now frequently talk as collegue's, she finally opened up a bit. She now works for the Public Relation department. She is 56 years young, still the same measurements, still looking elegant and still dressing elegant, although less sexy. Gone are the tight skirts, but the just as tight trousers remain. also the high heels stay; she still always wears heels. All in all a beautiful woman, classic. She has different shoes for the summer now; A pair of brown sandals, unelegant, made of leather, low heel, A pair of brown platform-wedges made from textile material, so stretched her toes were sticking out, and they kept touching the floor, A pair of black cork wedges, cheap, and, as she said: "I can't walk on them". I also noticed she had a pair of cheap plastic white open shoes with a lower 6 cm square heel; These shoes were one size too large for her, so she franticly tried to keep the straps up. On one occasion (early in the spring) I told her that those kind shoes should be made of leather instead of plastic; That would be much more comfortable; "just like you used to wear". She agreed. Remember, Maddy wears never tights in summer, always bare feet, and always nice coloured nails. A few days later she asked me a favor, she needed some material that was available in our building, but she didn't like paying for it. I suggested we would load everything she needed in her car on a quiet day, as if she had to take all that stuff to a presentation, that way nobody would get suspicious. This was my chance for executing a plan I had for a long time: At a carbootsale, years before, my wife and I had purchased two pairs of Ferragamo slingback shoes, from the 1980's; a black and a white pair, both size 39, used often, but in fantastic condition. Very thin straps around the heel, running to the front, and an almost closed piece of leather over her feet and toes. Unfortunately they were too small for my wife, she has size 40,5. These were the perfect shoes for Maddy. I just needed to find the right time and opportunity to ask her. While waiting for the right moment I carefully replaced the 7 cm stilleto heels on the black ferragamo-shoes with larger,square heels of 6.5 cm height, for comfort; this way I was sure she could not resist them. Her asking for a favor was the opportunity for me to convince Maddy to try on the shoes, and making her wear them all the time. She could not refuse this. The next friday was chosen; Luckily she wore those ugly white plastic shoes again that day, combined with a pair of white linnen trousers and a black blouse. perfect! I told her on the phone to meet me in the storageroom, to collect her material, and I also told her I had something for her to try on. I took the black pair of Ferragamo's out of my car, rigged the gold buckle in such a way that the smallest position chosen could not be changed, and waited for Maddy. I knew these slingbacks were about one size too large, but I also knew I could convince her to try out the shoes for a while. In the storageroom Maddy wasn't surprised as I showed her the shoes, for I had given her shoes before to try on. However, she did liked these, I saw it in her eyes! I said to her: " these were very expensive shoes, hopefully they 'll fit you, please try them on, you can wear them instead of those plastic shoes" The Ferragamo's fitted like a glove; She has perfect feet. There was only about 7 mm inner sole to be seen at the back of the heel, so probably only half a size to big, no problem. She made a positive remark about the shoes being the right color for her outfit, pulled the straps up, and said she would try-out the shoes. She took 2 steps and the straps dropped. I told her I would fix the straps, but first she should try them out. "Come back to me if I need to change the straps". She agreed. We moved all the stuff to her car, The slingbacks making the usual slapping noise while we walked to her car; She pulled up the straps several times, but each time, after two steps, they went down again. As I commented her on being able to walk so well on mules, she said the shoes felt very comfortable, so I suggested to ignore the falling straps and try out the shoes during the following week. She agreed and left the straps down. -Evidently she is the kind of woman who can simply ignore straps on a pair of shoes; just use them as mules with easy slipping in and out of the shoes without bending over or akward standing on one foot, simply accepting the fact that straps slide of your heel. After loading her car she went back to her room, forgetting all about her old shoes. I quickly returned to the storageroom and hid her old shoes, not too obvious, as if they had fallen into a cardboard box; I even cracked the plastic sole. I knew she would come back to find her shoes, eventually call me, so I went in a meeting and refused all incoming calls, ofcourse also the one from Maddy. She was already on her way home when my meeting ended. Now she had to drive in her car and go to the supermarket wearing the Ferragamo's !. Next monday it rained, so she came to work with closed shoes; I hoped she would not forget, or worse, return the Ferragamo's. The following day, on tuesday, she wore my shoes again (!), All day I observed her going to the coffeecorner, smoking outside and going to the toilet; Just like 15 years ago, you could hear her slapping the slingbacks through the corridors, while she completely ignored the straps. Both straps were down by the way, but never under her heel, never squashed. Best surprise came at 12 o'clock: During her lunchbreak she always takes a walk for almost an hour in the direct neighbourhood of our company. Always with the same male collegue, and sometimes they even walk to the nearest mall, which is a total of 6 km away. As always she waited in the hall, and with her "new" shoes on they both started their walk. She always had trouble keeping up with this guy, but this time no problems; Quickly slapping (in his pace) she was back after nearly one hour, apparently no problems. On her way to her office I asked her about the shoes; She loved them already!,"many thanks", she said, she would use them as often as possible. I could see by the plastic bag she carried, she had made a visit to the mall, so I knew for sure now these shoes had her approval, she wouldn't return them this time! That afternoon she asked about her old shoes. We searched together, and I "found" her old shoes. Showing her the damage to the sole; "just in time to replace these plastic ones with some quality shoes" I said. She did let me throw the old shoes away for her. That summer she wore her black Ferragamo's nearly every day, happy slapping in a quick pace through the corridors, on the stairs and outside, ignoring the straps, not even asking why the buckles couldn't be adjusted. I don't know how many complements she got, but there must have been positive one's, she proudly kept wearing these shoes. During that summer I was always busy doing something on the first floor, close to her office, it was fantastic seeing and hearing Maddy doing her thing, I couldn't keep my eyes of her. I remember one conversation we had at the end of the summer: I said: "Those ferragamo-shoes must be very comfortable, you wear them so often". She replied: "oh, I just flop about all day long". I,m sure she knows men are looking, and how sexy she is at 56! info: I filmed her with my smartphone a couple of times, with sound, but I don't want to risk anything. So I won't upload the movies. part 3 to follow

here are some pictures of Maddy's black Ferragamo's. first the original shoes, then candid pictures, taken with a smartphone, of Maddy wearing them. here a picture of the mules Maddy tried on in 2003.

post-23330-133522921171_thumb.jpg

post-23330-133522921179_thumb.jpg

post-23330-133522921183_thumb.jpg

post-23330-133522921186_thumb.jpg

post-23330-13352292119_thumb.jpg

post-23330-133522921192_thumb.jpg

After succesfully getting Maddy to wear my kind of favorite and modified shoes I went a step further; but I acted slowly, I wouldn't want her to get suspicious in any way. Next spring, 2007, early in the year, she wore the black Ferragamo slingbacks again; Still ignoring the now useless straps, still taking her lunchtime walk everyday, except when it rained. Within a few weeks I called her on the phone and asked her to meet me in the Telephonesystem Technical Room, (TTR) only I have a key for that room, for trying on another pair of shoes I had. She immediately agreed, and in minutes she arrived. I had prepared the second pair of Ferragamo's we had, the white ones, with this in mind: She occasionally wore the stretched brown platform-wedges, made from textile material, in which her small toes touched the floor, mayby she liked wedges?. I removed one stiletto heel, damaged the leather on the other, and in our private room, the TTR, I gave Maddy a choice wat to do with the white slingbacks. I told her I could replace the stiletto heels with a cork wedge or a square normal heel. She choose the normal heel, a wedge-heel was not her favorite, she said, too rigid while walking. I couldn't change her mind (too bad, slingbacks with a wedge are also sexy) so I promised to call again when the shoes were fixed and ready. Again her eyes showed me she liked these shoes allready. I fitted 6 cm heels, with a wider surface, for comfort and I rigged the straps and buckles so they would never fit on her heel, only squashing them would remain the option. One extra modification needed to be done; I would shorten the shoes at the end about 7 mm, so the fit would be spot-on. I choose a quiet friday again to presented them to her; she was delighted: "great piece of work, how do you do it?", she said, and quickly tried them on. Ofcourse it was a perfect fit, she tried to slide on the straps, but that naturally wouldn't work. She wondered why the straps wouldn't fit; I said : "my wife's sister, they used to belong to her, had on one occasion fallen over a curb, damaged both heels and broke the straps". "She never wore them again, but I could fix anything except the straps, which are a bit too short" "I hope you can wear the shoes, please try them on for a while, if it isn't comfortable I promise I'll try modifing them again" But Maddy was obviously pleased with the shoes; she wove my words away: "no problem, I'm sure I manage without the straps, you'll see" She thanked me and walked back to her office as if she had worn the slingbacks for years; I really think the slapping noise she made while walking away was extra loud ! Ofcourse I observed her just as often as I used to, the straps of the white Ferragamo shoes were quickly flattened during the following days as she used them all day to run around the entire company, and ofcourse her daily lunchwalk. I had a peak one day at the white Ferragamo's while she played with her shoes sitting behind her desk: The straps were squashed comfortably now, shifting a bit to the side of both shoes, and the inside of the beige-coloured straps started to stain darkbrown, as did the innsersole. Maddy was even dividing the amount of days she wore the white and the black Ferragamo-shoes fifty-fifty that summer, but she wore no more other shoes!. One very hot day I spotted Maddy going the other way during her lunchbreak-walk, alone, While wearing the white slingbacks. She stayed out for much more than an hour. Unfortunately I could not follow her, I had an lunchtime-appointment with someone. When she returned I could see she had been visiting a shop which was located quite far away. Again no problem on her slapping slingbacks. Later that day I did see the her playing a bit more with her shoes, obviously her feet got very warm from that walk. And those straps would be very flat and sticky by now. While she tried on the white shoes and was enthusiastic about them, I took my chance again; I asked Maddy if she was okay with me bringing more shoes, belonging to my wife's sister, for her to try on. Maddy was okay with it. In our collection, my wife sometimes buys shoes at a carbootsale or secondhandshop, were a pair of classic darkblue slingbacks, also 1980's dated, topquality leather, size 39, with 9.5 cm high stiletto heels. I decided to take them to Maddy, see if she liked them, and seeing if they would fit. Could be to high or to unstable for 57 year old Maddy. Again I called her on a quiet day and again we met in the TTR, were she tried on the darkblue shoes. perfect fit!, except for the length. At the back was 10 mm inner sole visible. But what a woman!, she instantly could run on them! No sign of unstability, even with the straps down. At that time there was construction going on in out building, under my responsability, and she had asked me earlier if she could make some pictures inside the forbiden area. I suggested we do this right now, since I had the time for it. I said: "keep these shoes on, see if you like them". She agreed. As if she had never worn any other shoes! She had the slingbacks, with the straps all the way down, slapping hard on the stairs and on the bare concrete floor in the cunstruction area while keeping up my pace! fantastic! Ofcourse all the workmen took notice of her, everyone saw (and heared) her shoes. After that show I asked her if the shoes were not to high, she said ofcourse not, so I suggested I shortened the shoes a bit, and get back to her again for a last try-out. A few days later we had a trial fit, the darkblue slingbacks now fitted perfectly onto her feet. She took the shoes home in a plastic bag, she said she would wear them later that week. I also got a chance to see the black Ferragamo's, which she wore that day, they were now used considerably, showing by the darker color brown of the original tan-coloured inside soles, but still in very good nick. She was not careless with them. She did obviously used the Ferragamo's for all purposes; To work, shopping, visiting etc. I wonder if she ever knew how expensive they are. Unfortunately she never wore the darkblue slingbacks, I asked about it once, she ignored my question; I had the impression someone made a bad comment about them, or she realized the shoes were a bit too young, that is too high, for her age. The black and white Ferragamo's however were daily on her feet during the summer of 2007, never ever using the straps. Even when she started cycling to work. info: during this year I again made some recordings with my telephone, I try extracting some pictures from the recordings again and post them. part 4 to follow

In 2008 nothing changed; In the summer-month's Maddy mostly wore the white and black Ferragamo-slingbacks, only a few times she wore her ugly brown sandals, probably on a day her back gave her problems? I don't know. I didn't see any other shoes, until the temperature dropped at the beginning of the winter, and she would start wearing her closed shoes and boots again, as she did each year. She never wore the darkblue highheels to my regret, as I wrote earlier: she probably felt they were too sexy or slutty for her. Luckily I could see and hear her very often in our building; slappping her slingbacks while walking through the building. As I wrote earlier; She is a very goodlooking and elegant woman, with instinctively good taste for shoes. In 2009 everything changed. Our firm merged with an other company, we got a new name, and Maddy got a new boss and new co-workers. She had to travel regularly to another building for meetings. She hated it. In the early spring she started wearing her (obviously) favorite slingbacks, the two Ferragamo's, to work again. I loved to hear her slapping the slingbacks through the corridors again, but that suddenly ended in july. One morning she was wearing a pair of comfy low slippers with airsoles, not elegant at all, but quiet. I think they given her some bad comment about her shoes, maybe her new boss, and she bowed for it and changed them. I never got a chance to ask her about it. I was also transferred to the other location, so I rarely see her, when I do, I never see her wearing any of the slingbacks. One thing I did was ask the darkblue highheels back, I presumed she never used them. In august I made up an excuse: " If you don't use them, is it okay with you if I'll give them to a young niece?" She agreed and returned them. I could tell they were never used by Maddy. I will probably never know why. Positive side: This way they don't go to waiste. It is now mid-summer 2010, Since then I haven't had a chance to talk to Maddy in private, so the story ends here for the time being. I will try getting the Ferragamo's back, I don't want to loose these shoes; She might throw them away not knowing the value ( and pleasure they give ). end

post-23330-133522921748_thumb.jpg

post-23330-133522921877_thumb.jpg

post-23330-133522921886_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

first; Expertise,I'm thrilled you like my stories; I would like to point out again: everything I write is true. when you read my first post you will find out how I became a slingbacklover. What excites me most about women who walk with their heelstraps down is the way they don't seem to care; They see their slingbacks as nothing more then normal summershoes you wear every day, and they just want to slip into them quickly and easy and kick'em out again in the evening. Also they usually don't want to be bothered with akward straps and buckles and don't like tight shoes. They are obviously very much used to wearing mules, and therefore can ignore a slipping strap and the slapping noise these shoes make. After a while some women can't even be bothered to use the straps at all. This becomes very clear when you see the state these straps are in; dirty, sticky, and squashed almost waferthin. Also these shoes usually will show intensive signs of wear; for instance toe- and heelprints. This type of woman is usually very self confident, always over 35, and has a classic, independant taste for fashion, rarely changes her style and wears her shoes for many years on. Whenever I see a woman walking in slingbacks I immediately check her heelstraps; I always hope she walkes on her straps or the straps will slip off her heels. When I want to aproach a woman about her shoes I always pick an older woman, a "loner"; They are usually very self-confident, and have a classic taste for fashion. If she is young or has a lot of friends they usually talk to each other about everything, and you will run into problems. The "loner" can easily be approached with compliments; First about her clothes, then you can make some remarks about her nice shoes, then mention the positive effects of expensive leather shoes and the absence of blisters, by then they usually can be persuaded to try on a pair of shoes. I always mix my wife into the story and the propositions; "My wife can't walk on those shoes, and we don't want to waist them" is my favourite line. Sometimes there is another way to start such a conversation; If you see a woman with a shoeproblem: Offer to repair her shoes. Glueing a heel or a sole back together will usually gain her trust. Keep in mind rule number one: Never, ever talk about sex! You loose their trust in a second; And be sure to give a woman only "normal" slingbacks, never the "slutty whore"-type of shoes. Read my Maddy stories; I wrote down exactly what I told her all those years. As you can also read in my true story about Stacey; My wife enjoyes my attempts trying to get her friends to wear her slingbacks, she is a real slingback-lover, and she is always encouraging her friends to try them on.