My Adventure...

Hi people, finally went on a heeling adventure last week... planned it for a while already and just got around to it now. Basically, the idea was that I'd be in one of the parks around here, at around 7 when it's already dark, in my favourite outfit at the moment, having to go for a walk. So I started the adventure by walking around the lake in the park, still in my normal clothes. I had a pair of wire cutters with me that I hid half way around the lake, together with my car keys. It's not massive, but still a fair walk... took me about 10 minutes for the return trip. Back at my car (I left it unlocked), I got changed. I put on my black pantyhose, skirt, and heels. And I attached a cable tie to my left wrist and pulled it tight. I slipped another cable tie through it, and got out of the car. I have gone for a couple of walks in heels before, but always with long pants that covered the heels. So stepping out of the car in my skirt (which really is quite short - see attached photo...) was already a fair bit of excitement! But I really wanted to finish my adventure. I waited a couple more minutes to make sure there was no one else around, and then I locked the car. So already I'd have to go to get my keys. But to make it even more exciting, I took a deep breath, put my hands behind my back, slipped my right hand through the loose cable tie, and pulled as hard as I could... and was trapped! I can tell you, my heart started to beat harder than it ever has before, just in that moment of no return!!! Realising that the longer I'd wait the more likely it'd be for someone else to show up, I started walking. I've never heard so many noises or seen so many shadows before in my life! As I said, it was dark, but there's some fairly major roads going around the park, and there's quite a bit of light from those. And then, just maybe 100 metres from the car, I heard another noise, but this time together with lights coming from the entry to the park... another car!! My heart started to beat even harder. I started to run. Probably not the best idea to run in heels with your hands tied securely behind your back, but I managed not to fall. I guess all the training at home paid off :wave: You can feel the heels so much more in this situation... thinking back, it was the most exciting feeling in my life! When I finally got to the wire cutters, I struggled to cut the cable ties... they are pretty heavy duty ones... didn't want to be able to escape :-) I actually had to sit down to press them against the ground to cut them. Once I was free I tried my best to make it back to the car as quietly as I could. Especially the last couple of metres... I didn't know where the other car went. Turned out, the car wasn't there. Whoever it was probably saw my car and just moved on. Hope you like my story! Tried to repeat my adventure a couple of days ago, but there was like 5 cars in the car park, and that's a little too public for me. And I actually was a little bored... I guess I need something a bit different. Maybe I should add a gag or something like that (I guess you guys figured out by now that I also like bondage). Let me know if you have any ideas for further adventures!

post-15357-133522918923_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Vince206, great story thanks for sharing it with us. Why don't you cable tie your heels on and lock the car keys inside the car along with the wire cutters, and you would have to walk home to get the spare set, this would be very exciting. You could also cable tie your wrists to a larger cable tie around your waist, this would prevent you from driving and would look ok as you walked home, maybe you should wear a longer skirt or coat though. Keep enjoying yourself. Booted up.

Vince While this may indeed be a great story, do be careful what you post and its content, because this comes across as a very "BONDAGE" like story, borderline, creepy.... Ask yourself, what would happen if a woman were out walking here dogs at night and came across you, in that state? Now, given the above question, ask yourself if this story is actually appropriate at all for this website, or more appropriate for some BDSM website?

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

tech,

I think I still focused on the heels, that was the intention anyway. Apologies if I offended anyone.

Cheers

I dont think you offended anybody, but it doesnt do you any favours telling the world that you do things like this. Like I said, how exactly would it look if a woman out walking her dog stumbled into you?

Highly likely the police would be involved for sure... Is this really what you want to be broadcasting about yourself, and the sort of activities you want all @ hhplace to be associated with?

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Indeed. As I have always said, this is a fashion site not a fetish site. What i'd be more concerned about would be meeting a group of youths when in such a helpless position.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

• 4 weeks later...