extreme high steel heels (6ihf) outdoor, public, practical

pata

now, this 6ihf high heel style is really my recommendation for people who like extreme high steel heeled shoes, as these are very stable and well walkable for this height. especially those having problems with scream heels will feel the difference - and as to colours everybody can see :wave:

post-2189-13352291817_thumb.jpg

post-2189-133522918172_thumb.jpg

post-2189-133522918176_thumb.jpg

'Pata' - those heels are gorgeous. I have yet to purchase from '6InchHeelsForever'....I have heard so many bad stories about their sizing being inaccurate.

May I ask - do you find that their shoes run 'true to size' compared to other Fetish Heels makers....such as 'Leatherworks', 'Little Shoe Box' and 'La-Piazza'? Your advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

xxxPiBxxx

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Pata - great photos and AMAZING video. I love the different camera angles and the close ups, very well edited and great quality. You walk so well in those shoes, and the scooter riding and metal post interactions were very different. Thank you for posting this excellent material. Bob.

and I have some *moving* impressions of these too- a clip mix, eventually you have to click on *play* :wave:

--> http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdy15y_6inchforever-extreme-high-steel-hee_lifestyle

Wow.

Don't know what looks better the heels or you - ok of course you with heels :)

Yeah I love these 6ihf designs but unfortunally the heel size doesn't grow proportionally to the shoe size, so in my size (US13/14) they don't look that high anymore. If they change that I would immediately buy them.

Yes Pata looks amazing setting that German pavement afire with those killer metal heels. I love those shoes and maybe the dress even more. The whole outfit looks great on her indeed. I'd like to know where to get a pair shoes and a dress like that in the same locale. Try great video, thank you so much for posting it HappyinHeels

• 4 weeks later...

getting even higher ^^- they are over 6 inch high - and still, yes, I´d say even these 6inchforever shoes are more convenient for walk than the lower devious scream heels are! here some few very first pictures now but I will love to show more, as I am deeply impressed by these shoes. look at the heel so near to sole which makes the arch look very special and the high heel really extreme.

post-2189-1335229223_thumb.jpg

post-2189-133522922305_thumb.jpg

The shoes are gorgeous and do so much to compliment your visage. Will look forward to seeing more of these in your postings. Thank you!

Women who wear heels are to be admired and appreciated for the feminine visage they create.

getting even higher ^^- they are over 6 inch high - and still, yes, I´d say even these 6inchforever shoes are more convenient for walk than the lower devious scream heels are!

here some few very first pictures now but I will love to show more, as I am deeply impressed by these shoes.

look at the heel so near to sole which makes the arch look very special and the high heel really extreme.

Woow, those shoes are just perfect:)

Are they solid in the heels?

I wonder because i dont like if the heels flex to much...

Greatings//Pernilla

Trying to learn walking in superhigh stilettoheels

Hi Pata, love the white shoes...question did you buy them at 6IHF? because they don't look like the ones they show on the site. These whote ones you are wearing looks like the ones that MILANO is selling...the arch is great on these ones you are wearing , are they new ones that 6IHF is selling?

Like I said the ones on their site, the arch seems lower.

Thanks

getting even higher ^^- they are over 6 inch high - and still, yes, I´d say even these 6inchforever shoes are more convenient for walk than the lower devious scream heels are!

here some few very first pictures now but I will love to show more, as I am deeply impressed by these shoes.

look at the heel so near to sole which makes the arch look very special and the high heel really extreme.

• 2 months later...

I got them from 6ihf; I believe it is called v18 (?). as asked about the heel: it is really very stable for that height and for beeing that thin. actually the heel feels better, more reliable for walking than the ultra thin heel of these attached gml platform slings though one would expect it be reversed as gml is considered a designer shoe and the heel is also lower + platform .... but of course one should be aware the heel of those 6ihf shoes IS extreme high. I will show a little direct comparison of some of those shoes soon.

post-2189-133522926479_thumb.jpg

I got them from 6ihf; I believe it is called v18 (?).

as asked about the heel: it is really very stable for that height and for beeing that thin. actually the heel feels better, more reliable for walking than the ultra thin heel of these attached gml platform slings though one would expect it be reversed as gml is considered a designer shoe and the heel is also lower + platform ....

but of course one should be aware the heel of those 6ihf shoes IS extreme high.

I will show a little direct comparison of some of those shoes soon.

I can see immediately that the GML platforms will be difficult to keep a balance on.....that heel is dreadfully thin and not well placed on the shoe.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

• 2 weeks later...

hm, no, I would not say that was the problem; the shoe is well done as to balance and very luxurious otherwise. (though the combination thin heel + platform is hardly street-suitable) ....But it is the way the heel is fixed, the fastening of the ultra thin steel heel which feels better at those 6IHF creations than at gml. anyway, here some new pictures - with some high heel *sensibilisation* for the height - the black heel is classy and actually not-that-low 11-12 cm cobblestones are for sure not the right pavement for these shoes :wave:

post-2189-133522927351_thumb.jpg

post-2189-133522927357_thumb.jpg

post-2189-133522927362_thumb.jpg

post-2189-133522927365_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My pair of metallic silver 16cm heels by 6ihf arrived this morning.I'm so excited! I had trouble standing let alone walking but the fit is good so no problem there. Guess I have some hard training ahead but so looking forward to it! Thank you so much pata for introducing me to 6ihf. I have even greater admiration for you now as you make walking in them so effortless. Many thanks confused45

Can't wait to read about your results with them. It's good that the basic foot box fits well, and you don't have to struggle with a too small or too large shoe. I'm sure mastering 6" heel height will keep you busy enough. Do you have a picture of or link to the shoes you bought?