The Life and Outings of HHDude

So, I decided to start up a thread of my adventures, purchases, and whatever else I could think of. My stories can get...well, quite lengthy, so I don't think I would feel right posting a blog about it (if room would allow me to), so I thought, How about I start up a thread, and just keep/continue updating that thread with new adventures that come up? And it kinda sucks because I could have done this ALOT sooner than later, but better late than never, right? Haha, so here it is: a made thread on my Outings. I'll post links to older posts and the Outings I did before re-starting my "Outing" stage again, at a later date. For now, I'll post on a recent Visit I did, to a friend's house. The end result was a day I will never ever forget! (But if I do, I'll have it saved on a flashdrive, just in case :) )

Alright, so it's been awhile since I've purchased a new pair of heels. Actually, all I have been doing is looking at heels from afar, trying them on at stores, but never being able to buy them... until now!

Well, I didn't exactly purchase a pair from a store. Heck, I haven't been to one for a loong time now. So, you must be wondering: How do you have a new pair of heels, let along TWO new pairs of heels? Two words: My friend.

Haha, it must be still very confusing, or still very obvious at what I did. Well, lemme tell you, in story minor (my specialty, haha).

I went online to eBay (there's your answer :wave:) and logged-on to my already-made (and linked to PayPal) account I made many many months beforehand, and decided to search up ALL of the heels I would want later on. Long story short, I found two pretty trusted sellers, 4eversexynj and sensualsteps, and saved them as "Sellers", not the shoes I wanted. Later on, I got around to looking through their shops. Finally, I chose two pairs of heels, one from each seller, and went on to purchase them. From then on to payment being confirmed via PayPal, I was ecstatic to receive my shoes! (I have a pic of me wearing one pair, for now. Vids of both are on my Youtube account: HHdude9)

But there was the problem of getting them delivered. But luckily, I had a friend, Ashley, who I told about my fetish beforehand, and she understood. (But, like another friend I have, said she had similar friends that were gay, had a weird fetish of their own, etc., and I don't know how it relates to me...). So when I told her I needed someone to get the heels for me (I, of course, can't, living with parents and all), she agreed to help without hesitation :) so my heels were good to go and be delivered! :P That said, shyness got to being a factor, but that's another story with a good ending ;P

It took three days for the PayPal to process the payments from the bank, then transfer the funds to the sellers. Once received, they would go ahead with sending the shoes off to me (but in this case, to my friend). It took basically a week for the shoes to get here. My friend texted me, saying that she had gotten them both, and that I could go get them anytime. "I'll be guarding them for you," she would say, which I was pleased to hear. But of course, she didn't have to guard them for long, either.

Friday morning, I was ready to go. Got dressed and sat and awaited a reply text from her. When she did, "Come at 2pm?" So I said 'alright', but.... insisted on her sending me a few more pics of my lovelies. So she did, and minutes later, around 1-ish, she gave me the green light to be on my way.

My plan for that day was:

-Head to Ashley's, meet my new arrivals, and strut for her (haha, she really wanted to see me do this)

-Go to CVS to pick up a "card"

-Head to K-Mart to pick up a few items

-Head back home (and think of how to hide these now...)

So I'm on my way, and I'm slowly rising in nervousness. I've never been to her house before, and have heard some things about her parents, from her, about how racist they are at times; and that was the only thing scaring me from her house. It was to the point that I had hoped that they wouldn't be there when I arrived. Speaking of, when I got there, I texted her that I was there, and she opened the front door and waited. I got out and approached the house nervously, and she came to the door and greeted me :clap: I went in and immediately peered the living room, and saw feet. 'Drat!' I immediately thought. 'Parents still here...' but I sweated it off and greeted myself to them. Her mom was a cute lady, just about Ashley's height, no gray hairs in sight; dad, on the other hand, had grays here and there, but didn't look too dangerous (haha!), so I guess I was "Okay"ed by them as I walked by. She told me the shoes were in the kitchen, so we went that way. I saw the infamous "Fozzy" of Facebook (she made a Fb page for her dog......'Nuff said.), but he barked of unknown disapproval, so I followed Ashley to the kitchen.

There, I saw two boxes on the table, one on top that had "Pleaser" on the box, in red and black. We talked as we approached the table where they laid. Now, she kept telling me how she thought the "Pleaser" looked kinda small, despite she tried them on and they said "Size: 12" on the box (and the shoe). So I put her suspicions to rest. She took them out of the box, neatly and packaged quite nicely [i should add], and showed me the shiny, 6 1/2" wedge corset heels, by Pleaser. I warned her that my feet are/were quite ugly, but no worries. She showed me the seat and I sat down. Handed me the right heel, and I slowly slipped my foot into them, and presto! I had them on, kinda throwing her back a bit. Then we went to tie them up. Short version: Had some trouble getting them laced up my ankle, but we found an acceptable (and "lasting") tie-up, for now. After all, she Did want to see me strut, so no time to waste. I got the other one on, she tied it up, and we were ready to see me walk. Actually, I was excited and calm and ready to show off my "skills" to her. So, she was ready. I was ready.... We both were ready. I got up, and...

SLIP!!! Ow....

My ribbon fell down, but it was whatever. I was still about to walk up and down the kitchen, working my stuff and showing my skills to her. And the whole way, she was just like, "Oh my god.... How can you do that? How do you walk in those like that..." It was shear excitement to me, and pure surprise to her. She was in total awe as I walked up and down her kitchen a few times. I had to explain myself to her countless times, which I kind of expected. (I expected her to ask things over the phone or through text). After awhile, I got "tired" and wanted to see and try on the other shoes; so we retreated to our seats. I took off the wedges (with Ashley saying how much she liked them, saying they looked "dark, yet cute". May have used "gothy" in there...don't remember), and she began to take out what I definitely had been waiting for. She also said how they made me look tall....er, than her, at least, haha. She was still shorter than me, even without the heels.

As she took them out of the box, I had the urge to just look at her and them with wide eyes! A surprisingly fitting size 11, these were heels of a whole other level. She tried them on, and didn't even want to budge from where she stood (although it fit her quite well, close even). She handed one shoe to me, saying that they were "average-looking" (all black) compared to the wedges, but still cute. I took the one pair she handed me, and buckled them up; got the other shoe and buckled that one up. And she quickly got up to see me get up in them, and I'll admit, I hesitated a little, because these were unlike any heels before what I owned. I got up, and could swear I thought she looked miniature to me. I was now standing in sky-high, 8 inch, platform heels! I was ecstatic inside, but couldn't let it show too much as now I had to do the honor in showing Ashley how it was done.....

Second part to come! :smile:

Formally "HHDude"

So, I now stood in 8 inch, sky-high, platform heels; and now, was given the task of taking the first steps in them. I definitely will admit, I was extremely nervous to walk in them. As I got up, I nearly tipped my left foot a little and lost a small bit of caught-again balance; and then, I had to get past the table, but that was easy. When I was out and about, I took it reallllllly slow, but not slow enough to baby steps, though. I had realized that the platform, although wide at the footbed, got smaller as it went down, so it made for a slightly-narrow sole. And, of course, with stiletto heels, it didn't make things any easier. So I was caught off-guard a couple of times while walking for her. Again, she was in A-"WOW"-Ment as I walked towards the fridge, and back to her, her eyes on my feet the whole time. "Wow! They make you look even taller!" She told me when I got up earlier. It was an amazing experience, because finally, my goal was met: to own a pair of sky-high heels, and although there are others out there, these satisfied me enough to go into my record book.

I strutted a couple of times on the kitchen floor, back and forth, until.... Ashley's mom came in :P The excitement, well.... it stayed, but the nervousness shot up tensfold! I knew questions were going to come, but as to what the questions would bel that was blinded by me shaking in my heels. I halted for a second, and let her bring the first question before I began to move again.

If memory serves me right, these were the questions that came up:

-"So, how do you keep your legs straight?"

-"How are you able to walk in those heels? I could never!"

-"You probably need a good sense of balance to walk in them, right?"

There were more questions, too, but again, memory fails me. After those initial questions, we three just started a conversation, about how she (mom) couldn't keep a balance (which I found where Ashley got it from) or couldn't walk in heels, either. Ashley thought she had to wide of feet for heels, but I assured her that anyone could, especially with her sized feet (she guessed a women's 9, being a flats kind of girl, though). Her mom thought you also needed some good arches, or just to have arches, in your foot; and continued to say that she probably didn't have any. I highly doubt she doesn't personally, but who knows but the doctor, right?

So, after awhile, Ashley's mom professed that the wedges were one of original styles of her time, especially with the spaghetti-strap, and she had a little idea on how to tie-em-up one's ankles. Now, personally, I was adoring this "pampering" I was getting from both Ash and her mom (Ash tied me up the first time), so I wanted to see how her mom would do at it now. I went to Ash's seat and took the 8 inch heels off my feet (they were quite surprised to find out how high they were, especially her mom, with wide eyes), and took back out the corset wedges. I put the left one on and Ash's mom did the rest, quite nicely, in fact, except she also saw that the ribbons were uneven and would need to be corrected later on, but she still managed a good fit. While she was doing that, Ash thought about trying her luck again with the 8 inchers herself, this time, making some steps towards the fridge. As I was being tied up, she got a snug fit into my platforms (almost looking like they fit her a lot more than me) and began to get up as I was getting the other shoe on. She made baby steps from her seat and made it to the front of the table. Her biggest obstacle was getting across the kitchen to something she could hold on and rest. I hurried to tie-up the other shoe so that I could aid her in her attempt. Once done, I hopped up and walked over to her, grabbing her arm, and she continued to take steps. "These are like baby steps!" She would say; after a minute, she let go and went onward, enduring the aches in her arches, and finally, she made it to the counter and jumped up on top, happy at what she just accomplished. I was happy for her too. Don't know about her mom, though, haha, who looked to be impressed, to say the least. And that was that. :wave: Oh yeah, I then told them how high they were..... "WHOAAA!!"

After that, Ash's mom left the kitchen and we went back to the table and talked for a second, about her interest in heels. It was soon to follow by other random subjects. Then, I was curious as to what her room looked like, so then, we went up there and talked up a storm. I kept my heels on, even when she asked if I could "go up the stairs in them?" A few minutes up there, her mom calls up, saying that she would be back later, from the store with dad, and she greeted me as well. "Nice to meet you," she told me and left. I was just surprised she trusted me so quickly :)

But luckily, I didn't seem like "one of those guys", according to Ashley. Haha... rather, I was unique :)

Anywho, we went back downstairs after they left and played the Xbox 360 for a good hour or two, with my corset heels still on. Played "Rock Band" and found out I was very disoriented with hand-eye coordination (haha). Stayed another half-hour playing the game, and then was time to go. Ash stuffed the Pleaser box with my (ugh!!!) gym shoes, and put it on top of the other box of heels. Just as I was leaving, her parents get back from the store and I just walk on past, saying 'bye' to them, gave my buddy Ash a hug, and left to the truck. I put the boxes in the back seat, and decided to drive off, with the wedges still on :D

So now, I'm like, "YESSSSSS!!! Finally!!! These shoes are mine! At long last!!! .....but I definitely could have let Ashley borrow the eight-inchers...." That thought lurks me, even now as I type. Maybe I could have let her get a start..... but not at this height. I drove off.

I began to remember the last things I needed to do before I got home, and before my parents arrived before me: get what I need from CVS, and then, get what the house needs from K-Mart. Long story short, because it's quite late here....

I went to both places in heels. The CVS I went to is usually populated by.....well, older people. But today, it attracted some middle-aged people, some with kids aside. Also, I was wearing my very long jeans again, so people didn't really see what I was wearing, nor did they bat an eye. I got what I needed, and left.

At K-Mart, it was sorta different. All ages were available here, depending on what aisles I went to. I focused mostly on getting what I needed, and not too much on other people looking. Not many people batted an eye here, either. I thought maybe a few would, especially young boys occasionally walking past, but not a single comment. I checked out and left with ease (and click).

So all in all, I loved Friday (TGIF, after all). My friend texted me that she and her mom were "envying me" in my abilities, and was amazed "how could walk like that." And that made the rest of my day flawless. Nothing could get me out of the heels I had on....except getting home :/ But oh well. Another day like that shall happen soon enough :clap: Heck, maybe I'll go back workin' the 8 inchers next time! :smile:

Til then~

(Forgot to mention that she did show (and tell) her interest for wanting to walk in heels. She wanted to, but admitted her clumsiness and unbalanced walking ways in some heels. I could probably change that, though...)

post-5877-133522918002_thumb.jpg

post-5877-133522918004_thumb.jpg

post-5877-133522918006_thumb.jpg

post-5877-133522918006_thumb.jpg

post-5877-133522918008_thumb.jpg

Formally "HHDude"

Great story! It's so nice to have a friend that supports you like that. And I envy your guts to walk in them in the mall.

Heh, wasn't exactly in a mall. K-Mart's a store, more-or-less. But it should have been a mall, huh? :wave:

Formally "HHDude"