Replies For Lucy's Stories

Hi, I have copied all of Lucy's stories for everyone's enjoyment. It is not my board to run, but I suggest we reply to Lucy's stories on this thread and I will only post her stories on the other thread. This way it can be an continuos story with no interuptions for us to read and enjoy. Again, thank you Lucy!! :lol:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello SpikesFan. You've done a very kind and worthwhile job in posting all of Lucy's stories here on MegaForums to save them from getting lost. I think they are superb, but then, I seem to be only one of an ever-growing number of fans of Lucy's. I won't enthuse any more, because all of her stories speak for themselves. Nice one Spikesfan!!!! Cheerfully yours, Heelsfan

Onwards and upwards!

Lucy has assured me that these are NEW stories and not copied. She only started writing them in May of this year. She is working on installment 16 as we speak. She has been answering all inquires as well. I choose to believe these are real and new.

You Hello Jo! I'm certain that you are wrong about Lucy's stories being two years old. Firstly, as one of Lucy's keenest fans, she comes across as a very direct, down-to-earth businesswoman who writes with very evident honesty about everything, and she assures us that she only started writing her stories in May (two months ago). There is no earthly reason that she should mislead us about this. Also, I have followed her writing-sequence very closely from the moment she first responded to another posting in May, and she has been actively and topically communicating to-and-fro with us all within the instalments as she writes them. Thirdly, just for the record, I have conducted an exhaustive Google search using many permutations of the key words in her stories, but all to no avail except for the search engine throwing up Jenny's Forum (where she is currently posting all of her instalments) and this MegaForum (to where Spikesfan is copying-across her ongoing story). Hello Spikesfan, To show what a GREAT service you have performed for Lucy and for all us fans of hers, click on to 'Memberlist' at the top of this page's surround. You are a couple of places from the very end of the list. Click on to your name, then click on to 'All Postings' from yourself, and you will find that Lucy's instalments, copied across there by yourself have already been read by about 130 people! Not bad for just over 24 hours from your posting! Cheerfully yours, Heelsfan.

Onwards and upwards!

I also believe Lucy. However, if jo is certain, perhaps he can locate them again and clear this up once and for all.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I may have been mistaken. They seemed familiar, but I am not a regular reader of the other board. I have looked there just a few times in the last couple of years. Maybe I saw them there. Right now, I have no idea.

I'm sure that I have seen those stories on a website somewhere a year or two ago....

I also had a sense of deja vu while reading Lucy's stories. I vaguely recall reading them somewhere more recently. If I ever could find it, I will post the URL here.

I enjoy reading just about any kind of personal experience regarding high heels. Keep them coming please.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Can I point out to everyone that Lucy herself has just posted afresh (Instalments 16 & 17) in her usual way on Jenny's "Heels for Girls" Forum. Jenny's main site appears to be off-line at present, but that particular Message-Board page can be got by logging on to:

http://members3.boardhost.com/jennyheels/?982958153

Lucy starts Instalment 16 by taking issue with Jo about this nonsense of her stories having appeared anywhere previously, and tells us all that she only started writing them in May 2003 and that they are still ongoing. In fact, throughout her instalments on that Forum, anyone can check that she has been continuously responding to brand-new replies with all of the dated postings being in sequence from May to the present, so I hope this will silence the 'doubters' once and for all!

Lucy, you're the tops, and don't let em get to you! Cheers, Heelsfan

Onwards and upwards!

Heelfan (or was it Heelsfan?) wrote:

"(...)by taking issue with Jo about this nonsense(...)"

Could you perhaps refrain from using such terminology? Thank you.

I make no apology for using the word 'Nonsense' where it is patently applicable. It is not swearing or lewd (both of which creep on here past the moderators from time to time!). It is plain, honest English used in defence of poor maltreated Lucy who tells us (with no reason to lie) that she started her stories in May 2003 in good faith to entertain us all, and has subsequently put many writing-hours into carrying them up to the present. If those people (and they only number one or two) had taken the trouble not only to read her stories on Lucy's Forum carefully AND the many ongoing bits of her interwoven dialogue with her correspondants (her comments and the repliers' all being dated in sequence) they would have found that the stories could ONLY have been genuinely ongoing from May, and any comments to the contrary are undeniably nonsense. Although it might have seemed a somewhat strong word to use, 'Nonsense' was deliberately chosen because I do feel very strongly that unsubstantiated suggestions as to Lucy's honesty or integrity could well put her off the whole idea of contributing more instalments of her story. She has built-up a group of many fans, including myself, and we would hate to see her excellent and highly appreciated writings curtailed, hence the need to nip this 'old hat' notion in the bud pretty firmly. Therefore, for the greater good, I used the word 'Nonsense' to achieve a POSITIVE outcome to the overall situation, and not just in the narrow negative sense. I hope Lucy will read this and take fresh heart, realising that I speak for the great majority of her fans who are keen for her instalments to continue, unhampered by groundless conjecture. Cheerfully Yours, Heelsfan

Onwards and upwards!

Not a thing wrong with "nonsense" in the context that heelsfan used it. He could have said: you made the allegation now produce proof if your can -- but until you do, keep your yap shut. (which would be a good reminder to all that people shouldn't makes "unsubstantiated allegations" which, in my opinion, is more corrosive than using a word like nonsense.)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Yes, OK Bubba, point taken! It's a bit difficulty to be a discreet diplomat in the heat of the moment when you observe someone like Lucy being unfairly maligned, but yes, it is better simply to restrict our language to that of moderate fairness on this site, as I've certainly no wish to start World War 3, so sorry Jo! Incidentally, I hope Spikesfan will continue his mission of copying-across Lucy's ongoing instalments from Jenny's Forum to this Forum (for permanent preservation). Lucy's latest instalments 16 & 17 appeared on Jenny's Forum (see my above posting) about a week ago. I hope we are ALL friends again now! Cheerfully yours, Heelsfan

Onwards and upwards!

I will gladly continue to post Lucy's stories here. I consider it an honor. I want to again state that I believe Lucy's stories are 100% real and current time. Let's not disagree over it, lest we discourage her from continuing. Lucy, keep up the posts, they are fascinating, interesting and a bit erotic!! Thanks so much for all you do.

Spikesfan is doing us all a great service by re-copying Lucy's Story Instalments from Jenny's Forum on to this MegaForum to make one continuous story and for their permanent preservation. I looked-up SpikeFan on the Memberlist (by clicking that on the grey background above). By clickiing on to his list of postings, it tells me that by tonight, 28 July 2003, Lucy's copied-across stories have already been read by 310 people and that he has received 18 replies. Where are these replies? Can moderator Firefox tell us where to find them? Cheerfully yours, Heelfan.

Onwards and upwards!

Great to see Lucy's latest instalments (18 & 19) appearing on "Lucy's Story". Well done to Lucy for writing them and posting them on Jenny's Forum, and to Spikesfan for copying them across to here for the MegaForum readers! I'm captivated by each new episode! Cheerfully yours, Heelsfan

Onwards and upwards!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have been reading Lucy's stories - they are amazing!! Thanks, Spikes Fan, for posting them! Does anybody remember the tv show "Quantum Leap"? Well, reading these stories makes me wish I could go back in time like the guy on that show and live Lucy's life!!!

"No matter what they say"

• 1 month later...

Reposted on behalf of Genebujold from the Lucy's story thread: "CALF-CRAMPS" Calf cramps are caused in part by continual contraction of the muscle, but also by an imbalance of certain chemicals in your body. Swimmers get calf-cramps all the time because they point their toes! Ensuring you take a multi-vitamin containing 100% MRDA of potassium, calcium, and zinc should all but eliminate those calf cramps. Gentle stretching of the calf muscle for 2-3 minutes (20 seconds at a time) about half an hour before and after wearing heels will also help.

• 3 months later...

I did not realize until after posting my post in the "Lucy Story" thread that I should have done it in this thread of which I wasn't aware of until after posting. Being fairly new here, I'm not aware of the proceedure of transfering from one thread to another. Can anyone help? Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 1 month later...

Hi The procedure to transfer from on thread to another is to copy and paste your posts into a reply in this thread, and then edit your post in the original thread to delete all the text. You can't delete the post there, but it will then just be a blank post which will not interupt the thread. Here are your posts and those of others: Dawn HH 3.5 inch boots Joined: 19 Dec 2003 Posts: 277 Location: South Western Pa. Posted: 02 Feb 2004 04:11 Post subject: Stories with a heely theme:-) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I have read every word of your "Lucy Stories" and enjoyed them thoroughly. They are very well written. I sure wouldn't be able to recall minute facts from so many years back as you have done. You certainly have led a very interesting and rich life totally due to only one thing--- wearing high heels. Congratulations on your promotion and enjoy the profits of your new-found position. Dawn HH _________________ High Heeled Boots Forever! Back to top Anne_Louise 2 inch cowboys Joined: 03 Mar 2004 Posts: 32 Location: U.K. (more south than north) Posted: 09 Mar 2004 11:39 Post subject: Lucy's story -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lucy, you must be even more of an addict than I am! As I've already mentioned in other postings, I wear 5.5'' heels daily and 6'' quite often but size 8 rather than your size 5. You are truly committed and giving me encouragement to go even higher. Thanks to JeffM I have a lot of information on 7'' heels, so maybe one day....!! I've read much of your story and can relate to parts of your earlier experiences. Growing up as I did (assuming I have grown up!) in a remote rural area far away from the sophistication of London, or even the Home Counties, things were inevitably very different, so my history of heel-wearing is exceedingly dull compared with yours. I didn't reach even the 'foothills' of 5 inches until the 1980's, having been stuck on 4.5'' or at best 4.75'' as being the only ones obtainable locally or even fom the big shopping catalogues. I did enquire, it must have been during the late 'sixties or early 'seventies after seeing adverts in 'Exchange and Mart' for ultra-high heels, and even ventured to send for some catalogues. The shoes were expensive and money was tight, and in addition the companies advertising seemed a bit sleazy, so I had to curb my enthusiasm. By the time I did discover stylsh high shoes(they were soldas 6''butvaried from just over 5.5'' to nearly 6'') my years of quite high shoes enabled me to make the change without too much difficulty, so they soon became daily wear. The catalogues are still slightly 'fetishy' in presentation, and I resent the implications, but being older and stronger (and even more determined!) I ignore that side of things and just enjoy the sensations I feel, and the admiring looks, and sometimes comments, I get while wearing such expressive footwear. We of the older genaration must keep flying the flag of elegance and setting an example in the hope that we might become role-models for at least some of the younger ones! Apologies for the funny spacing in some of this - something has gone wrong (or I've done something wrong!) so I can't correct without re-writing the whole thing. Back to top Anne Louise Guest Posted: 09 Mar 2004 11:50 Post subject: Lucy's story -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lucy, you must be even more of an addict than I am! As I've already mentioned in other postings, I wear 5.5'' heels daily and 6'' quite often but size 8 rather than your size 5. You are truly committed and giving me encouragement to go even higher. Thanks to JeffM I have a lot of information on 7'' heels, so maybe one day....!! I've read much of your story and can relate to parts of your earlier experiences. Growing up as I did (assuming I have grown up!) in a remote rural area far away from the sophistication of London, or even the Home Counties, things were inevitably very different, so my history of heel-wearing is exceedingly dull compared with yours. I didn't reach even the 'foothills' of 5 inches until the 1980's, having been stuck on 4.5'' or at best 4.75'' as being the only ones obtainable locally or even fom the big shopping catalogues. I did enquire, it must have been during the late 'sixties or early 'seventies after seeing adverts in 'Exchange and Mart' for ultra-high heels, and even ventured to send for some catalogues. The shoes were expensive and money was tight, and in addition the companies advertising seemed a bit sleazy, so I had to curb my enthusiasm. By the time I did discover stylsh high shoes(they were soldas 6''butvaried from just over 5.5'' to nearly 6'') my years of quite high shoes enabled me to make the change without too much difficulty, so they soon became daily wear. The catalogues are still slightly 'fetishy' in presentation, and I resent the implications, but being older and stronger (and even more determined!) I ignore that side of things and just enjoy the sensations I feel, and the admiring looks, and sometimes comments, I get while wearing such expressive footwear. We of the older genaration must keep flying the flag of elegance and setting an example in the hope that we might become role-models for at least some of the younger ones! Apologies for the funny spacing in some of this - something has gone wrong (or I've done something wrong!) so I can't correct without re-writing the whole thing. Back to top Anne Louise Guest Posted: 09 Mar 2004 11:56 Post subject: Lucy's Stories -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I'm so sorry to have posted all this stuff twice - I don't know how it happened, as I'm not much of a whizz at all this techno stuff! Back to top JeffM 3.5 inch boots Joined: 18 Jan 2002 Posts: 294 Posted: 09 Mar 2004 13:40 Post subject: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi Anne Louise What I do most times is write it in word then do a copy and paste. that way I get to do a spell and grammar check before it is posted. For example the word "that" in the preceeding sentence would have automatically been corrected. Best wishes Jeff Back to top Anne_Louise 2 inch cowboys Joined: 03 Mar 2004 Posts: 32 Location: U.K. (more south than north) Posted: 09 Mar 2004 14:42 Post subject: Lucy's stories -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Thank you, Jeff. I shall try it next time I do one of my longer postings. Anne Louise.

• 1 month later...

After seeing Guest had transposed Lucy's stories 39 and 40 I wondered what was involved in it and decided to give it a try. So chapter 41 in now on the board. If there is anyone who objects in the slightest to me doing this let me know and I will delete it. I have no intention of snatching any ones thunder or stepping on toes etc. To Lucy I imagine you write your story in MS Word then copy and paste it into Jennys site. Why not paste it into hhplace at the same time, just open reply to your story section and paste. It is basically what I did except I copied from Jennys site into Word then changed the colour checked the spelling and grammar (I have it set to do this automatically) then copy again into hhplace. Jeff

Thank you "Guest" and Jeff M for kindly posting my Instalments 39, 40 and 41 on the MegaForums here! No Jeff, having come from a previous generation, my computer skills are more primitive than most people's - I was more at home clacking away on good old manual typewriter's in Miss Sheridan's Business Acadamy! In fact, I have been writing my stories straight on to Jenny's Forum as I go. Then, for almost the past year, right from Instalment 1 to Instalment 38, kind Spikesfan (USA, I think) has used his computer wizardry to copy the across to here where (unlike Jenny's Forum where they drop off the bottom after a while) the are permanently saved as a continuous and growing story. However, Spikesfan seems to have disappeared from Jenny's Forum lately, so I am most grateful to you (Guest and Jeff) for taking over the copying-across. Thank you Jeff M for telling me how to do the copying etc. From now on, I will try, as you suggest, writing my instalments on Microsoft Word and then copying them on to both Forums myself. I hope I manage it! Love, Lucy

Life is not a rehearsal. Why not use it to present ourselves as smartly and attractively as possible?

Lucy said

No Jeff, having come from a previous generation, my computer skills are more primitive than most people's

Sorry Lucy no excuse because I am older than you and I learnt how to do it. :D

Best wishes

Jeff