Who here thinks that wearing heels has made them turn bi ? (Be Honest!)

geezyweezy

Ok, here's my honest answer. WEaring heels didn't turn me bi. They turned me gay. Everytime I'm in heels, it makes me want to have a man with me.

That is a bullshot answer. It is not possible.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll second that.

3rd!

After a quick scan of the replies in thread, it appears most would agree... The thread serves no use to most in this forum and the topic goes contrary to what most of us are working to change in the public's view of us. (Perhaps with a reworded title it might have been more tolerable).

The answer is no. Generally it's hard for me to imagine if wearing sth can make you bi/homo/hetero. Wearing heels (for me) reveals this feminine element, show the second nature. I believe every person has something from opposite gender, maybe it's very small especially when man have XYY syndrome (Jacob's syndrome) or woman having Triple X syndrome but in my opinion such situation definitely exists.

• 4 months later...

Heels would not turn someone bi. It may serve as a catalyst to bring out some repressed feelings that you weren't comfortable sharing in the past, but they won't "turn" you bi. You are either bi or you aren't, regardless of whatever clothes you choose to wear.

I'd be willing to believe that someone who's moved towards wearing heels may have motivations unknown to themselves at the beginning. I'm thinking of Hiluc here where he wore heels for many years as a guy and as he progressed moved to wearing skirts with them only to come to terms later in life that what he really wanted was to become a she. In this case though, I don't believe it was the skirt or the shoes that brought him to sexual reassignment. They just pointed the way down the road he was inevitably going to head down regardless. In my personal case, I love the feeling of wearing a 3" - 4" heeled boot and I like the looks of the boots as well but that's about it. I have no sexual interest in males whatsoever and much prefer to see woman who wear heels skillfully. I am constantly on the lookout for guys wearing heels though just for the curiosity factor. I've seen only one and they were what we'd call 'training' heels around here. LOL Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

Do cowboy boots make you a cowboy??!!

Exactly, could carry on with more analogies (do golf shoes make you a golfer) but the bottom line is, sexuality (or sexual orientation) is something that is a part of your genetic make up. Its not something that can be influenced

That said, I do agree with Big_a_64 .. it may well serve as a catalyst.

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

Does anyone, outside of tea-party radicals, seriously believe one can "catch the gay"? Every gay person who's addressed the issue to me has said they caught the gay at conception. They say the preference for same-gender partners is a function of dipping into the parental gene pool. It seems logical to me that a preference for heels or shoulder-length leather gloves, or whatever, is an environmental thing. At least that's the case with me. My interest in men extends only to car racing and the enjoyment of properly cooled McEwan's Scotch Ale or a 50-50 mixture of on-tap Newcastle and Fullers ESB with a mate or two. The beer/wine shop guy says the distributers here can't get the border ales any more. Something about the brewery being sold off. Bloody shame....the stuff is (was) nectar. UpBy5

At least that's the case with me. My interest in men extends only to car racing and the enjoyment of properly cooled McEwan's Scotch Ale or a 50-50 mixture of on-tap Newcastle and Fullers ESB with a mate or two. The beer/wine shop guy says the distributers here can't get the border ales any more. Something about the brewery being sold off. Bloody shame....the stuff is (was) nectar.

UpBy5

Fullers ESB stateside? not seen ESB outside of the M25 it rarely travels and all we get in the freehouses in the south is London Pride and it is never perfect or consistent!

sorry I digress

No not gay/bi and Dr Shoe is right

Al

"Catch the Gay" ... interesting concept! Funny!

I believe coined by Rachael Maddow, a left leaning pundit appearing regularly at 9:00 PM (EST) on MSNBC. Without a doubt, the best, levelheaded, if biased, political commentator around, liberal, conservative or otherwise who at times weilds "snark" like a rapier. She's openly a daughter of Lesbos (the first in USA to anchor a prime-time news program) and has a doctorate in philosophy in politics from Oxford. Also the first openly gay American to win a Rhodes Scholarship. I do "go on" as she's a sort of soul-mate, being basically an abondoned Republican. Give the show a look; love her or hate her, you won't be bored! Wikipedia has much more.

UpBy5

Fullers ESB stateside? not seen ESB outside of the M25 it rarely travels and all we get in the freehouses in the south is London Pride and it is never perfect or consistent!

sorry I digress

Al

Continuing the digression, in Richmond, we're lucky to have the Penny Lane Pub, once of Liverpool. The proprietor, Terry O'Brien, moved it here some 30 years ago. Our only honest-to-god English pub. Terry calls the Newcastle/ESB mix Brown & Bitter. You know your'e in the right place when his bright red Pontiac convertible is outside; license tag....BLUDY L. Its where the Beatles hung out before they went global. Lots of Beatles signed paraphenalia on the walls. A real break from the brass, glass & class fern bars hereabouts.

an absolutely ridiculous question...... give me a break..... sf

I agree. Anyone that needs an excuse to blame for their being "gay"-- especially wearing high heels -- needs serious physiotherapy or some other sort of mental intervention. What a wast of time.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

- needs serious physiotherapy or some other sort of mental intervention.

Physiotherapy??? Physio works for twisted minds too ??

Wow, I gotta pay more attention to mine when I'm next there ... could kill two birds with one stone :)

Just teasing Bubba

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

It is one of those steriotypical issues where you are compartmentalised into a catagory because of misinformed people who do not know what is going on around them. Not everything has to fit into a spesific sexual catagory. We wear heels because we can, and we want to. Not for any other reason. I enjoy wearing the heels as a hetrosexual male. My gay friends battle to understand this. I never judge the person, I look at the situation, and form my opinion. LegzG

• 2 weeks later...

This question should be on I.Q tests. For anyone that believes that there is ANY link between footwear choice and sexuality, it is a miracle that they are able to even construct a sentence that portrays their stupidity

I often think that there are two kinds of morons, those that lack the capacity to think and those that just choose not to.

Stereotypes are just a tools to allow someone to characterize another without thinking.