Pleased to meet you, I'm Cochise

Hello to each and every one of you, I am Cochise and I'm very pleased to meet you. I'm a 53yo 'hetro' male from Bristol, I have been wearing heels for at least 50 of those years, along with other items of femme attire usually. I have been happily divorced for 20years though my short 3 1/2 Year marriage produced the most valueable assets in my life my son and my daughter, the latter has recently given me my 1st grandchild, a girl and I can't describe the pleasure she brings to my life. I have been lucky enough to meet a few members of HHP already, although I'm not sure of thier names on this forum. Please say hello when you read this, we recently met on a boat cruise through Bristol, you met me as Amanda. Anyway as in the title; Pleased to meet you, I'm Cochise

Welcome to hhplace, Cochise :) It appears that you've gotten a really good head start on what this site is all about. Glad that you enjoyed the interaction on board the river cruise boat with some of our members. Hope you will find this site interesting, informative and will contribute often. :wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi There, and thank you for the welcomes. To those of you I've met well I'm sure you'll vouch for how timid I am ! So no I won't find this site tame, I'm a wallflower really ! Thanks Again Cheers Cochise X