NEXT EURO-MEET, PARIS, FEBRUARY 2004

Heelfan

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, although there are four days to go, I'm flying over from Bristol in advance on Wednesday, so to all other attenders - SEE YOU ALL IN PARIS ON FRIDAY! Don't forget, if any French members wish to meet us for a nice day out on Saturday 7th or Sunday 8th February, please meet us over breakfast at the Hotel Saint Georges Lafayette, Rue de Victor Masse, before we set out at 10 am. I think everyone knows what they are doing - see the arrangements already set out earlier in this thread. Don't forget to do print-outs of the relevant address, map etc. thereon. See you all at the hotel folks, and let's have a good one! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Hi xaphod and all, i am writing from the very different keyboard of the reception in the hotel st; georges; the perfect htoel for the visit. nice and clean and not q fleapit; xa - my attempted phone message was to qsk if you could print-out and bring with you a copy of the first few pages of the "paris heel-meet" thread containing the info that members posted on where to go for paris,s best shoe places; foolishly i only brought with me the later pages bearing the heel-meet arrangements; thanks; i am in room 527. see you all tomorrow evening! cheers, HF

Onwards and upwards!

Oi you lot! You try doing it when instead of qwertyuiop, it is all over the blinkin place! Anyway, see the Heel-Meet group at the hotel this evening! As I say, I am in Room 527 on the top floor. There! got the hang of it now! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!