Akron-Canton area

johnieheel

What a fun time we had visiting Canton, OH, USA. Just got back from lunch at Ruby Tuesday, followed by a visit to DSW Shoe Warehouse. My wife came along on this heel meet and purchased a pair of black ankle boots (BX by Bronx). It was nice to see spikesmike again. I enjoyed meeting johnieheel, wobbles, radiodave and Steve63130. Just relaxing in a lounge chair at our hotel suite and kicking up my high heel boots on an ottoman. What I like about heeling outside of my hometown is that I feel free. If anyone has a negative opinion about my heels, I don't care since they won't see me again. And I don't have to worry about someone I know spotting me. We are in Canton for the weekend, tomorrow we are looking forward to visiting their Pro Football Hall of Fame.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kitty, it was great to meet you and your wife, it was good to see Johnie and Radiodave and Spikesmike again, and to meet Wobbles for the first time. The food and service at Ruby Tuesday's were really good and the management seemed really pleased to see us again. We had a terrific conversation, never a gap or awkward moment, and there was a lot of laughter and joking. Wobbles is a fantastic catch, Johnie - treat her right (or she'll hand your head to you; I think she really DOES know how to handle that chain saw!) I really enjoyed meeting her and I hope you can get her to share your heeling passion even more in the future. Those mary janes looked fabulous on her! I look forward to the next heel meet there. It was a hoot and we all had a good time! Thanks to Johnie for making the reservations and arrangements. It was a two hour drive (each way) for me, but well worth it! Steve

Well folks, The Canton, Ohio 2010 High Heel Meet is now history. In attendence were Kittyinboots & his Wife Heather, Steve63130, Radiodave, Johnieheels, Wobbles, and (I didn't get chain sawed) Spikesmike. Kittyinboots and wife had the longest drive. My first time meeting everyone there except Kitty (Chicago Meet) and Steve63130. We had a nice lunch at Ruby Tuesdays with lots of informal discussions. Joked and complemented each other on our shoes and the like. After we ate ,we took a few pictures of those who were not camera shy. Just looked at the picture that was taken on my camera of us in front of Ruby Tuesdays. It's great getting to look back at wounderful moments like these. After photos , we went our seperate ways. Everyone except Steve and I went to DSW to shoe shop. I got as far as a corner traffic light and decided to rejoin the group in DSW. I drove all the way from Columbus to Canton and thought I may as well spend a little more time with my new found friends. There was nothing in the way of shoes at DSW for me becouse they do not cary my size or heel height. We (I) did have fun talking to some of the clerks, as they were cureous about our attire. I suppose I stood out the most as I wore a Blue jean skirt, Thigh high, 6" high heel boots with spurs. Can't understand why anyone would notice. Kittyinboots did buy one pair of boots for Heather. When Heather checked out with her boots we did call it a day. I hope everyone had as good a time as I had. What a great day to meet and make new friends. Mike.

Thank you all for coming such a long way to meet!!! It was AWSEOME to say the least. Wobbles and I had a great time meeting you all and so much fun. Kitty, you have a beautiful wife and so supportive to your passion for heels. You 2 are great together. Hope you really enjoy your day at the football of fame. Thanks Dave for taking time off from your busy schedule to come down Great to see you again. Steve, as always it was great to see you again also, we had a really great time. BTW Doris is not a catch, just a very good and supportive friend. :wave: Spikes, You made a really BIG hit and showed Canton that it's OK to just really be yourself. The girls at DSW loved you!!! and so did everybody else. I believe you was a very big part of making us all feel very comfortable in our natural environment.lol Can't wait to do it again next year. GOD BLESS YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS HEEL MEET ANOTHER GREAT SUCSESS!!! love ya JOHNIEHEEL!

real men wear heels

HH MEET N Canton Ohio SpikesMike, Steve, Wobbles, and My self Johnieheel. Thank uall for a really great time.!!! And also thanks to radiodave, kinkyinboots and wife. Hope to see you all next year.

post-3305-133522927648_thumb.jpg

real men wear heels

Kittyinboots & his Wife Heather, Steve63130, Radiodave,spikesmike, it was awesome meeting ya'll, lol, "i hate u all"...but i really hate spikesmike{no, no chainsaw... but i did kick ur l did u feel it}.. but loved ur outfit...food and conversations was great...i looked at the heels height that all was wearin,, thought about the ones i was wearing.. theres jus no way.. the balls of my feet r so sore right now...lol Thanks John for inviting me, I had a great time.. and much needed laughter, and good conversations...ur a good friend... think i'll keep ya...loluhm, wait.. i've known u for 4 yrs.. guess i already did, do i get a prize???? j/k.. :wave: anyways.. thank you to everyone.. it was great... warm hugz.. wobbles/Doris

Kittyinboots & his Wife Heather, Steve63130, Radiodave,spikesmike, it was awesome meeting ya'll, lol, "i hate u all"...but i really hate spikesmike{no, no chainsaw... but i did kick ur l did u feel it}.. but loved ur outfit...food and conversations was great...i looked at the heels height that all was wearin,, thought about the ones i was wearing.. theres jus no way.. the balls of my feet r so sore right now...lol

Thanks John for inviting me, I had a great time.. and much needed laughter, and good conversations...ur a good friend... think i'll keep ya...loluhm, wait.. i've known u for 4 yrs.. guess i already did, do i get a prize???? j/k.. :wave:

anyways.. thank you to everyone.. it was great... warm hugz.. wobbles/Doris

Do u get a prize? I fed you twice today and took u to a movie! LOL

real men wear heels

HH MEET N Canton Ohio SpikesMike, Steve, Wobbles, and My self Johnieheel. Thank uall for a really great time.!!! And also thanks to radiodave, kinkyinboots and wife. Hope to see you all next year.

Just to mention again for everybody at HHP, johnieheel is doing the "Captain Morgan" pose in his pic. LOL

Do u get a prize? I fed you twice today and took u to a movie! LOL

lmao...oh come on, we're not playin this game...lmao...dont make me mention what i'm dealin with today... the food n movie was wonderful.. {would like to finish seein it though}

Johnieheel & Wobbles. Alright now. What kind of movie was it, and why didn't you get to see the end ? I thought you were only interested in high heels. Wish I had been invited to the show. Balls of my feet didn't get sore. Who else has sore balls ? Mike

Johnieheel & Wobbles. Alright now. What kind of movie was it, and why didn't you get to see the end ? I thought you were only interested in high heels. Wish I had been invited to the show. Balls of my feet didn't get sore. Who else has sore balls ? Mike

NOT ME LOL!!!:wave:

real men wear heels

lmao... it was that Advatar movie...i went down to take cat food down to my DodieKitty that hes keepin for me..and by the time he got done tryin to download off my chip, and we got something to eat..i wasnt able to sit thru the movie.. i have RLS, so its hard to sit still.. lol yes i have sore balls too sheeeezzzzz!!!!

Great photo and great heels!

David & Cathy

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Just returned from our visit to Canton, OH, USA. First time spending a vacation in boots, and it was my biggest adventure to date. My wife is getting more used to me being in boots around her and growing more tolerant over time, she even took a picture of me kicking up my heels on an ottoman at our hotel suite.

post-14421-133522927656_thumb.jpg

Kitty - those are really great looking boots, and you walked very well and confidently in them. I'm glad your wife is learning to accommodate your hobby. She had gorgeous boots on, too. You both are a lovely couple and I felt privileged to meet you in person. Keep up the good work and continue to post your milestones (and baby steps for that matter - all progress is important!). Steve

Heya There and GLAD y'all had BOOTylicious Time this weekend in "o~HI(HEEL)BOOTS~o". OK it almost worked and still a Very Nice photo of the 4 of you, although Ms. Wobbles Finest LeatherLeggs were hidden from view. 8'-{ Well maybe soon elsewear I/we hope as Tiz Da Season, but "Season" refers rather to WHENEVER AND WHEREVER I FEEL LIKE WEARIN' UM. 8-D Take Care. ~~B'LUV

Boots Rock!!!!

For those who did not get a good look, here is a picture of my wife's new ankle boots that we bought for her. This was taken after we went shopping and are back at our hotel suite. They are black ankle boots from BX by Bronx, purchased at DSW in Canton.

post-14421-133522927733_thumb.jpg

For those who did not get a good look, here is a picture of my wife's new ankle boots that we bought for her. This was taken after we went shopping and are back at our hotel suite. They are black ankle boots from BX by Bronx, purchased at DSW in Canton.

i really like those.. how do they feel on..and after u have worn them for a while???

• 1 month later...

i really like those.. how do they feel on..and after u have worn them for a while???

wobbles-

After a couple of wearings my wife enjoyed wearing her black ankle boots over the holidays. They are comfortable for walking, she just can't stand in them for long periods of time. She enjoyed going to the movies in them on New Years Day.

• 1 month later...

You bet! I enjoyed the last two, and I'm for another one if we can arrange it! Got some busy weekends ahead of us, though, so not many windows of opportunity. But suggest a few dates and we can pick. Steve

I to just found out I'm going to be working 6-7 days a week for a while but as soon as I can see light, I will suggest a few dates.

Welcome to the club - - they keep telling me I should be happy I have a job - - -

- - - - - there are days I wonder - - - !!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...