johnieheel

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Johnieheel. I have only recently joined H H Place. I have met only one member. Sorry your last year meet in Canton, Ohio was canceled. However, If you have something cooking for this year, I would love to attend and meet all of you. I am a bit ostentatious by some standereds it seams. You will have to judge. Please send me a post. Mike

Why not join us in Chicago, Tuesday, Oct 5, 2010....

Chicago Heel/Boot Meet Tue, Oct 5, 2010

Last minute, sorry! However it has been 1 1/2 years since the last Chicago Heel/Boot Meet and it is time to reconnect!

Tentative schedule; will update on Sunday before the Meet.

Feel free to join us at either the restaurant or the club.

Staying at the Tremont in Chicago.

So far there are three members attending, iloveboots, colleen and Matt.

7PM - Home Bistro - 3404 N Halsted St @ Roscoe 773-661-0299

http://www.homebistrochicago.com

we will hold a rsvn for six, but if you are attending please let us know so we can adjust the table.

10PM - Conest (will update with address and info) located in Boystown/Lakeview area. Amateur Drag Show at 11PM

Hope a few of the Chicago and area members can join us!

David

Review from last Chciago Meet:

Re: Chicago, IL USA Heel Meet, Feb 27, 2009 from "KittyinBoots"

Here is my best recollection of Friday's heelmeet. I drove to Chicago since I live in the suburbs.

It was held at a Chicago studio near their Chinatown district. Ms. C was our hostess and has friends from the domme fetish scene. The studio decor was predominantly a collection of dominatrix accessories and equipment, chains, whips, racks, etc. as the owner of the studio was a domme.

The party itself went from 8pm to 1am CST, although I could only stay until 11pm since I was losing my voice that night. I did not meet a lot of members from HHP, maybe a few appeared after I left. Yet the friends from the domme fetish crowd filled up the studio enough to have a party atmosphere. I would guess anywhere from 20-40 people were there, but I can't be sure since people left and more showed up later. There was even a small tour group with a guide who was explaining some of the accessories that the dominatrix uses. Then they of course left after the tour was done. Total attendees was 34 and quite a few HHPlace members.

There was a rep from Skyscraper Heels in Chicago who brought several pairs of shoes and boots for guests to try on and buy. Some of the guests modeled the shoes/boots as the party progressed.

This was my first social outing and my biggest outing in high heel boots. I wore a black dress shirt, and from my avatar, my blue riding jeans and tall brown high heel boots, topped off with a leather jacket. One of the guests even felt the leather on my boots and asked me to feel the leather on her boots as we discussed what materials and style of boots we prefer.

My only goal was to enjoy a party wearing high heel boots. But not a bad idea to combine heelers with domme fetistists to increase overall attendance. But overall I had a nice time. I was comfortable wearing high heel boots in public, knowing that I was in a group that is accepting of a man wearing high heel boots.

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Johnie and RadioDave, I'd love to join you for another meet in Canton, but I'm not available on October 30 (besides, everyone will think our heeling is for Halloween!). Please make it on October 23 or November 6, and I'll be there! It would be great to see you both again! Steve

I concur. Let's go with that. Will you please handle reservations at Ruby Tuesdays like you did last time? Now we need others to "sign up" and let you know they're planning to attend. Lunch and shoe shopping!

Heelster, I understand. Let us know ASAP if you decide you can make it. RadioDave, can you make it? Sabotalot? How about HappyFeet? Anybody heard from him in recent months? He got married and abandoned all his friends here! Anyone else who can make it to Canton, Ohio, on November 6 is welcome! Our plan would be to meet at noon at Ruby Tuesday's, then walk over to DSW to have a look around (last time they had quite a few Size 12s, as I recall) and then over to the mall, where there is an Aldo, and several other chains, as well as Macy's and Sears. Johnie knows the area better than I do, so maybe he can give us an update on what's there now. Anyway, it will be a fun afternoon. Post here if you plan to attend! Steve

If no one objects, I would like to join in on the Akron-Canton Meet. If everyone goes, and plans are finalized, will it include directions to,and times to be at the Restaurant ? Is taking pictures allowed ? Do you have a prefered attire other than high heels ? Mike.

Mike, everyone is welcome, and you can ride with me if you want. I can't speak for Johnie, but last time we restricted it to long pants, so every male was in male mode - no skirts, no dresses, no femme attire except for footwear (and hosiery). Everyone was comfortable with that and it worked fine, so I would opt for the same rules again. Being conservative will not put off any newcomers and should help attendance of first-timers.

So far we have Johniheel, Spikesmike, possibly Kittyinboots and his wife, myself, and possibly my wife. We would welcome others in the area - RadioDave, Sabotalot, HappyFeat, anyone else? Our weather committee is working hard to make it a great day for travel, dining, and shoe shopping! Reminder: Saturday, November 6 at Ruby Tuesday's in Canton, Ohio. Please post here or pm Johnie if you are coming. Steve

I will go up to Ruby tuesdays this comming weekend to make reservations. Please let me know if you can attend asap TU. How about meeting me there for coffee Radio dave so we can work out the details together.

real men wear heels

I will go up to Ruby tuesdays this comming weekend to make reservations. Please let me know if you can attend asap TU.

How about meeting me there for coffee Radio dave so we can work out the details together.

BTW This is NOT a crossing event so please, no wiggs, heavy make-up etc. If u want to wear a skirt as a man in a skirt, that will be fine. Please try to bring a date or SO. TU, Johnieheel. O and it would be great if thighbootguy, JEFFB and others could attend. This would be awseome!!!

real men wear heels

If no one objects, I would like to join in on the Akron-Canton Meet. If everyone goes, and plans are finalized, will it include directions to,and times to be at the Restaurant ? Is taking pictures allowed ? Do you have a prefered attire other than high heels ? Mike.

Pictures will be allowed at Ruby Tuesdays but not at DSW. We had no problem taking pics in the mall.

Most wear slacks or jeans with heels. If you want to wear a skirt as a man in a skirt, that will be fine. HappyFeet dresses very classy and is a good example. You can get directions on line for Ruby Tuesdays in Canton Oh at Belden Village. All are welcome and encouraged to bring SO.

Hope to see u there. I will post more info as it comes in.:wave:

real men wear heels