21 replies to this topic

#1 Wile_E_Coyot

Wile_E_Coyot
  • Members
  • 354 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 11 May 2010 - 05:14 PM

:)

Does anybody tried one of these models of shoes?

http://www.shoesusa....__PAULA270.aspx

http://www.shoesusa....BRIDGIT270.aspx

http://www.shoesusa....__MAGDA270.aspx

#2 Ppjames12

Ppjames12
  • Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 05:48 PM

They look intresting

#3 benno

benno
  • Members
  • 984 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 06:23 PM

Looks like a hungry tranny took a nibble at her shoes!

#4 onyourtoes

onyourtoes
  • Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 09:25 PM

I think someone here had a pair a couple years ago and reported they didn't feel especially different from shoes with a complete arch.

#5 HHDude

HHDude
  • Members
  • 1,021 posts
  • LocationIndiana, US

Posted 11 May 2010 - 10:38 PM

I think someone here had a pair a couple years ago and reported they didn't feel especially different from shoes with a complete arch.

But then, I've heard of a person who had a soreness/pain from either the sole or the heel. I believe it was it heel. But also, they were the metal ones.

Two videos of "models" in them:

And the metal ones I speak of:

#6 pata

pata
  • Members
  • 584 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 12:57 PM

I can speak about these attached, I think they are similar from style / idea even if mine were steel and the shoes you show are wood. they are very easy to walk (I mean: easy for everybody who can cope a 10 cm stiletto heel) though it is a little bit unusual for the feet first. feet lovers might love the style as the arch is free visible from behind. mine had the problem of the sharp edges which means easy to scratch the ankles which hurts. SO I think the curvy wooden form is even better - if you like such crazy shoewear, I´d say: go for them... they are ugly but somehow very fascinating :)

Attached Files

#7 Leigh

Leigh
  • Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 02:45 PM

Cant say i ahve and cant say i ever want to. Im a pointy / classic pump girl.

#8 pussyinboots

pussyinboots
  • Members
  • 1,587 posts
  • LocationSouth Coast UK

Posted 12 May 2010 - 10:23 PM

I can speak about these attached, I think they are similar from style / idea even if mine were steel and the shoes you show are wood.

they are very easy to walk (I mean: easy for everybody who can cope a 10 cm stiletto heel) though it is a little bit unusual for the feet first. feet lovers might love the style as the arch is free visible from behind.

mine had the problem of the sharp edges which means easy to scratch the ankles which hurts. SO I think the curvy wooden form is even better - if you like such crazy shoewear, I´d say: go for them... they are ugly but somehow very fascinating :)

I have a similar pair to yours 'Pata', made by 'Pleaser'. Mine have a thin toe-strap and a cross-over ankle strap. Yes, the edges are sharp..!

The Pleaser 'ice-skate' wedges that myself and 'Pata' are referring to, are a discontinued style and really not that easy to find any more. There may be some online stores that have old stocks, however I found my pair on EBay US.

For discontinued styles it's often a case of searching and searching until you come across a pair.

EBay US is a good source, as is EBay Germany where I have found a lot of my more rare Fetish stilettos.

'Pata', can you add anything to this............?

#9 pata

pata
  • Members
  • 584 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 01:12 PM

I agree 100% :)

last time I saw such in a shop was in Hamburg (a year ago?) either at Blicker´s (www.blicker-schuhe.de) or at messmer´s (may be somebody knows if they have an internet-shop too?) - evtl take a look what they got there?

also, a note: those mules like mine or those in clips are labelled nelly-shoes though they are quite similar to those by pleaser.

so, good luck finding them (but as already said, actually I´d suggest those wooden ones)

#10 pussyinboots

pussyinboots
  • Members
  • 1,587 posts
  • LocationSouth Coast UK

Posted 14 May 2010 - 11:32 AM

I agree 100% :)

last time I saw such in a shop was in Hamburg (a year ago?) either at Blicker´s (www.blicker-schuhe.de) or at messmer´s (may be somebody knows if they have an internet-shop too?) - evtl take a look what they got there?

also, a note: those mules like mine or those in clips are labelled nelly-shoes though they are quite similar to those by pleaser.

so, good luck finding them (but as already said, actually I´d suggest those wooden ones)

I have looked for 'Messmer's' online and they do not have a shop. I have also visited the 'Blicker' store and they do not have them now.

However, I also looked at 'Nelly-Shoes' online store...and they sell ALL Pleaser heels. So the 'ice-skate' mules that you have from them 'Pata' are highly likely to be 'Pleaser' with a 'Nelly' label. However, they do not have any wedges in the shop now.....

I'm with you....I wish 'good luck' to those folks looking for them. 'Ellie Shoes' still do a gorgeous range of clear plastic and wooden fetish wedges!

#11 y07k

y07k
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 06:57 PM

They look really great, love to own a pair but do no tknow wehre i can get them from based in U.K......?:wave:

#12 pussyinboots

pussyinboots
  • Members
  • 1,587 posts
  • LocationSouth Coast UK

Posted 15 June 2010 - 09:43 AM

They look really great, love to own a pair but do no tknow wehre i can get them from based in U.K......?:wave:

Like we said above, they are a discontinued style. So, unless one of the UK fetish heels suppliers has old stocks, you won't find a new pair.

You need to have a regular look on EBay (UK, Germany and US)....web addresses below:

UK - www.ebay.co.uk

US - www.ebay.com

Germany - www.ebay.de

You could TRY Alternative-Footwear here in the UK, but last time I looked on their website, I didn't see any.

#13 Wile_E_Coyot

Wile_E_Coyot
  • Members
  • 354 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 15 June 2010 - 05:22 PM

You can have a look here:
http://www.shoes4sta...edge-Shoes.html

This model:
http://www.shoes4sta...edge-Shoes.html

#14 toesies

toesies
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 05:32 PM

I've always wanted those metal ones. They were even in one of the later Lady Gaga Videos :wave:

The problem is the last time they made them, I am not even sure if I was 18 :) Pretty lame.

I'll probably never get them now. Oh well :clap:

#15 HHDude

HHDude
  • Members
  • 1,021 posts
  • LocationIndiana, US

Posted 05 September 2010 - 01:50 AM

Just for eye-candy, two more recent videos of the heels:

Most recent -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-Hx64Kkajo

#16 roniheels

roniheels
  • Members
  • 7,258 posts
  • LocationMidwest, USA

Posted 05 September 2010 - 05:36 AM

To each their own. They are not appealing at all to me.

#17 Bubba136

Bubba136
  • VIP Member
  • 11,438 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina - USA

Posted 05 September 2010 - 03:21 PM

If she really wants to impress you, tell her to do that with her cell phone.......:)

#18 Markymark117

Markymark117
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 11:33 PM

I LOVE THEM!!!! I want to try on a pair sooooo bad!

#19 Markymark117

Markymark117
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 11:39 PM

why the hell is she stomping the cars???

#20 Heelster

Heelster
  • Members
  • 1,296 posts
  • LocationThe sticks

Posted 15 September 2010 - 07:42 AM

Ellie has pretty much cut the wedge product lines, but the 621 series is kinda interesting.