Mens legs Vs. Womens Legs

scrappycoco

What do you think will look better: Wear 1/2 size smaller which fits a bit tighter Wear 1/2 size larger which has about 3-4mm spacing If I wear the smaller ones It looks like I have fat feet...... If I wear the bigger one it looks better as in the width of my feet but will it look big compared to my height ? :)

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok well here are my shots... I went out in fancy dress tonight, and these are my legs and the tights and heels I wore...

Andi

Those "Trio of Tiny Straps" remind me of the first heels I purchased - almost 40 years ago. They had the same strap arangement and a 1 1/8" mini heel in size 10 from Montgomery Wards catalog. They fit great then and I can now just barely squeeze into my size 12's. There are some very nice legs out there that do display heels very well.

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Great thread and some great legs! Here's my pins!

What an amazing look this is ! (Even if latex wear is not my "thing"...)

I never wore anything in latex but I guess it is something you would

not wear when temperature is very warm (The skin cannot breath).

Can you wear latex for an extended period ? What about sweat ?

• 3 weeks later...

Ok so I took a few new picture's of my leg's to day so I figured I would put them up and see what people thought? So here they are!

Your legs look quite good. But, I've often wondered why any man that wears high heels or cross dresses wants to act like a woman -- especially when posing for pictures. Are you trying to compare yourself to a female similarly dressed? And, what would your wife think and/or say when/if she found these pictures or walked in on you while you were posing for them (unless, of course, she took them ) ?

While I've worn girls shoes since I was 2 or 3 years old, I've never though of myself as anything other than a boy wearing girls shoes, stockings, etc. :wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Your legs look quite good. But, I've often wondered why any man that wears high heels or cross dresses wants to act like a woman -- especially when posing for pictures. Are you trying to compare yourself to a female similarly dressed? And, what would your wife think and/or say when/if she found these pictures or walked in on you while you were posing for them (unless, of course, she took them ) ?

While I've worn girls shoes since I was 2 or 3 years old, I've never though of myself as anything other than a boy wearing girls shoes, stockings, etc. :wave:

Well for the most part I dont act like a women or look like one for that matter. The point of those pose's was to show my legs not to act or look like a women. For the most part I do not even try to pass, as far as crossdressing goes. Are we all tech. crossdressing? Yes we are, but its my oppinion and my only a crossdresser is someone who trys to pass there selfs off as the opposite gender. So with that being said I was not trying to do anything but find some posies that showed my legs more that is all. As far as my wife goes I hate to say it but ya she would be pissed and not happy about the pictures, but it really is a moot poiny since she does not like the fact I wear heels and skirta anyway.

Well for the most part I dont act like a women or look like one for that matter. The point of those pose's was to show my legs not to act or look like a women. For the most part I do not even try to pass, as far as crossdressing goes. Are we all tech. crossdressing? Yes we are, but its my oppinion and my only a crossdresser is someone who trys to pass there selfs off as the opposite gender. So with that being said I was not trying to do anything but find some posies that showed my legs more that is all. As far as my wife goes I hate to say it but ya she would be pissed and not happy about the pictures, but it really is a moot poiny since she does not like the fact I wear heels and skirta anyway.

If you are male, and you:

a) Simply want to 'mix and match' men's and women's clothes - then you 'freestyle'.

:wave: Want to LOOK LIKE a woman - then you 'crossdress'

c) Wish to FEEL LIKE a woman - then you are a 'transvestite'

d) Wish to BE A WOMAN - then you are 'transgendered' or 'transexual'.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

a) Simply want to 'mix and match' men's and women's clothes - then you 'freestyle'.

:( Want to LOOK LIKE a woman - then you 'crossdress'

Thanks pussyinboots for your comment. I am deff the first letter a. Like I said I was just trying to mess with some different posies to show my legs more that was all. There was NO intent on trying to look, feel,or act like a women.:wave: So I was also hoping to try to revive this thread in a good way. Guess I didn't.:(

...and while the former focuses on living in a society as a woman, the latter is about dissonance between anatomy/physiology [biological sex] and identity.

BTW, there are quite a lot of other options, like androgynous, bi-gendered, neutrois etc. :wave:

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

:wave: Want to LOOK LIKE a woman - then you 'crossdress'

I wear only female apparel as a guy (do not want to pass as anything else) - that is what I call freestyling.In the moment that there is equal variety of apparel for men - tops,skirts,dresses,heels and so on I will no longer have to buy stuff from the other isle in the store.P.S. Almost every (if not every) type of male apparel has female version that is exact or very close and STILL some women wear from the male section and noone bats an eye.So that is why I choose to be a freestyler and have equal options.

Thanks pussyinboots for your comment. I am deff the first letter a. Like I said I was just trying to mess with some different posies to show my legs more that was all. There was NO intent on trying to look, feel,or act like a women.:wave: So I was also hoping to try to revive this thread in a good way. Guess I didn't.:(

Oh...no criticism intended Sweetie...just a general clarification for us all really...

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"