Mens legs Vs. Womens Legs

scrappycoco

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

some awesome photos so far, so I feel obliged to join in so here goes. I'll have to get something more recent - these are quite old - and I apologise for the low quality in a couple.

Cheers

Heel-Lover

@Heel Lover

Man you have great leg's and your outfit's I just love!

Ok so after seeing some of the great leg's I felt I had to post a few pic's of just my leg's. So here they are they aren't the best leg's in the world, but I think they look good for 36 yr's old and a guy!

Plus I had to get a good pic of my new shoe's! Good I love these shoe's they are just a great looking shoe.

post-18403-133522913839_thumb.jpg

post-18403-133522913851_thumb.jpg

Hi all,

some awesome photos so far, so I feel obliged to join in so here goes. I'll have to get something more recent - these are quite old - and I apologise for the low quality in a couple.

Cheers

Heel-Lover

Think we have a new contender on the blokes side ...

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

I think i prefer the previous pic i posted, but here's another one for the sake of it! :)

As a fashion fan and wearer of "female" tops with my male chest and no fake parts I would love to see the whole outfit. Great legs :P!

Hi all, some awesome photos so far, so I feel obliged to join in so here goes....(snip)

Cheers

Heel-Lover

Some amazing legs you got there on picture # 2 ... No one could tell these are men's legs.

If I have to choose, my vote is:

Male winnner = Heel-Lover

Female Winner = Amanda Snake

Other male and female legs are very nice too.

There should be more than one winner in each category...

Do we really need 'winners and losers' in this at all? I mean, everyone is a winner in their own way.

If we HAVE to have winners....my vote goes to all the guys who have had the courage to post photos of their legs when they might otherwise not have done so.

I applaud you all!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Do we really need 'winners and losers' in this at all? I mean, everyone is a winner in their own way.

If we HAVE to have winners....my vote goes to all the guys who have had the courage to post photos of their legs when they might otherwise not have done so.

I applaud you all!

It's nice too hear from the lady's on how are leg's look. I think that is one of the biggest fear's that guy's have about wearing heels and skirt in public is they are afraid that the lady's wont like the way there leg's look! LOL:silly:

Agreed, for the men its Heelguy, the the women, its Amanda.

I was tempted to post some updated pictures of myself (some old shots from a couple years ago). However, its shorts wearing season and I let my leg hair grow back a little bit to wear them, and though I've been told I have nice legs for a man, but I just can't compete with Heelguy or Amanda anyway. They are in a whole different class. :)

Finally I can contribute to this thread. I had to wait for my waxing appointment. Unfortunately, I don't have a full-length mirror, so this is the best i can do with my phone camera. Anyway, here it is...

post-20862-133522914256_thumb.jpg

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Finally I can contribute to this thread. I had to wait for my waxing appointment. Unfortunately, I don't have a full-length mirror, so this is the best i can do with my phone camera. Anyway, here it is...

WOW! Amazing legs....really 'girly'! (Did I say the right thing...??).

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

WOW! Amazing legs....really 'girly'! (Did I say the right thing...??).

Thanks for the lovely compliment. I used to play lots of soccer, almost four times a week. My legs used to be better then. Now I'm just lazy, but maybe one day I'll get back to it.

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Ok well here are my shots... I went out in fancy dress tonight, and these are my legs and the tights and heels I wore... Andi

post-6303-133522914494_thumb.jpg

post-6303-1335229145_thumb.jpg

post-6303-133522914505_thumb.jpg

Smile and the whole world smiles with you, Fart and your on your own!!!

Are they in the same color too ^^? How high are yours and what size are they if you dont mind me asking ! Do my feet look kinda big in this photo. I got 1 size bigger than i normally wear on this pair.... accidentally.

Are they in the same color too ^^?

How high are yours and what size are they if you dont mind me asking !

Yep, same colour. Mine are made by Pleaser and are say size 11 underneath and are the same height as those in your pictures.

My ones are not branded unfortunately, I cannot afford the branded ones. If I get a good job after my uni then I can get some nice designer ones but for now the height will do ! These are Size 8 in the photo

My ones are not branded unfortunately, I cannot afford the branded ones. If I get a good job after my uni then I can get some nice designer ones but for now the height will do ! These are Size 8 in the photo

Don't worry...the shoes look just Fab honey....and so do your legs.