Mens legs Vs. Womens Legs

scrappycoco

Ok I think this would be fun to do I would like to see us do a men's leg's Vs Women's leg's and let people chime in and say what they think. For this it need's to show your leg's. It doesn't need to be in a skirt, but it need's to be in something that show's the leg. You can wear heel's, hose what ever you want. Any pose you want that show's the leg need's to be submitied. So let's have a little fun and see who have the better legs! LOL:silly: I'll start off with a few pic's!

post-18403-133522912835_thumb.jpg

post-18403-13352291285_thumb.jpg

post-18403-133522912863_thumb.jpg

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing that this will strictly be a man vs man contest.

Anyway, this is me at my most feminine look (although nail polish is also something that I incorporate sometimes).

You might want to wear sunglasses to avoid the blinding flash of the color of my skin haha.

Whoever the winner is, my vote still goes to Jennifer Aniston lol! Lord have mercy...

post-6918-13352291291_thumb.jpg

Here's mine. I know it's the not the best set of legs in the world, but I try *sigh*.

post-24330-133522912919_thumb.jpg

Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but she did it backwards and in high heels. -- Faith Whittlesey

Here's mine. I know it's the not the best set of legs in the world, but I try *sigh*.

I disagree Karen - I reckon you're in front here! Nice shot

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

I reckon you're in front here!

ROFL!

Actually it would be really good for the girls to get stuck into this as then we can see which gender really does have the better leg shape. Dare the girls challenge us?

Max, Neat trick using the three mirrors to get the all round view. Excellent leg shape showing in the right hand mirror.

Scrappy, the poses don't do justice to your pins. Nice outfit, but still would prefer another material other than denim for the skirt. As my other half always says, Black and Blue will never do.

Simon.

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

Amanda wins by a mile easily, her legs have better shape than any of the guys, and Karen's are a very close second, although that could be due to the lighting, and technically, using a mirror at that angle gives Amanda 4 legs to oggle at...

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

I think that men should compare legs with other men,as also must be done with chest, arms and etc.The same must be applied to women.I reckon that as it is with most things it depends on the person, not the sex.Some men have good legs,some don't - same about women.But male good cannot be the same as female good - different genetics I suppose.

Ok this is turning out better than I had hoped and it look's like everyone is having fun with it! LOL But I guess I'm going to have to get a better shot of my leg's in on this since a few people have said my pics don't do my leg's justice? What are some people's tough's? Should I put a better picture of my leg's on here or not or are the one I have good enough? I will say my leg's look far better now than they did a few month's ago! I've been running trying to get ready for my fit to fight test, not only that but lifting and son on and I will say it's making a differance. Let me know what everyone think's!

Here's my contribution.

Amanda I will say so far you have any of us guys beat by a mile! Your leg's are just stunning! You and Karen got it going on! Im so glad to see some lady's jump in on this cause I was afraid that it would turn out to be only guy's! :)

.... there are pictures where I like my legs more but I really like this picture

Pata, that's not fair.

You've completely ruined Karen and I's chances of winning!.

Scrappy, glad you opened this one up. This did the rounds in 2008, but back then the girls were excluded, which is a great shame, so I am very pleased to see they are getting stuck in on this. So far there is little little to choose between. AFAIAC, all legs shows thus far could easily model hosiery, which makes me wonder just what we see on the billboards. Best legs so far - my opinion only - Maximillian, I can't really differentiate between the rest although Amanda's do seem to go on just forever :) Keep at it, and I hope to join in next week. Mind you I was at the back of the queue when legs were handed out and got a pair that should have been on a Chicken! Simon.

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

Pata, that's not fair.

You've completely ruined Karen and I's chances of winning!.

oh thats never true. on the one side I confess I actually do not like my legs bare (in stockings it might have been better) on the other side... actually it is nothing we have to compare - there is no better or worser (except that I think that feminine legs usually look better than those of men :), sorry guys) - so the legs might be different but there are winners only - the wonderful thing about this is you can look at any and enjoy :P

Ah, interesting discussion. Didn't we have a contest a year or so back? Perhaps it's time for another contest since we've many new members that would compete very well with those submitted in the past? I must warn all of you though, that, in my opinion, Trolldeg has the best looking legs of any member of this forum. If you doube me.....just scroll back into the archives and search for pictures of him showing his legs and high heels.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

well managed too get a fairley decent pic but its hard on your own ill try again later back to work[ATTACH]9671[/ATTACH]

Ah a winner already.

Well that was fun while it lasted.