balletboots @ latex fetish basic classics

pata

... at a gas station ... I know, corset-lovers will get head ache seeing this but it looks SO fetish-classic otherwise, I NEEDED something different LOL

post-2189-133522912037_thumb.jpg

post-2189-133522912041_thumb.jpg

post-2189-133522912044_thumb.jpg

... at a gas station ... I know, corset-lovers will get head ache seeing this but it looks SO fetish-classic otherwise, I NEEDED something different LOL

WOW, if I ever saw anybody like this I'd have to go and say Hi and compliment the dress-code and the nuts to wear it... You look stunning :)

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

are you sure :P? my experience is more likely men cannot get a word out even if I´d ask something directly- even if wearing less extreme latex outfits - like this or similar :):sad:

post-2189-133522912049_thumb.jpg

post-2189-133522912052_thumb.jpg

are you sure :sad:?

my experience is more likely men cannot get a word out even if I´d ask something directly- even if wearing less extreme latex outfits - like this or similar :P

:whip:

Absolutely, although I'm probably far more used to things like this than most guys possibly, and more relaxed about it, as are most guys here in comparison to the average "man-on-the-street" shall we say...

I once complimented a lady in the bank (customer) on how good she looked and she smiled warmly and thanked me for it, then i said to the teller "Isnt it nice to see a woman who takes a lot of pride in her appearance" lol, to which I think back, was NOT the best thing to say as she possibly took that as an offence and aimed at her, thinking back on it... oop's :)

Another one of my highly diplomatic manouvers..

I was stopped my lorry to compliment a girl on her shoes and she was really pleased I'd noticed. Of course I did ask if they were Blahniks... and they were! Pata, if a guy did come up to you in the street and engage you in a meaningful conversation and then invite you for a drink, would you go?

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I love getting compliments to my shoes too. It is true I would appreciate more compliments from a woman, but still, of course I enjoy it. as to an invite: if I have time and one seems ok, why not. Though an invitation for an icecream or coffee might have more success LOL.

(trying to pick jaw off floor) any chance of a free video. i say free because i would love to be a member of your website but im only 18 and asking my parents for money to c a woman on the internet is commiting suicide

(trying to pick jaw off floor)

any chance of a free video. i say free because i would love to be a member of your website but im only 18 and asking my parents for money to c a woman on the internet is commiting suicide

A. If your 18, why would you need to ask your parents for money?

B. If your 18, why does your age say 27?

A. If your 18, why would you need to ask your parents for money?

B. If your 18, why does your age say 27?

A. Because he has no job.

B. Because he is a liar.

SArmeah - "No one cares how much you know, till they know how much you care"

(trying to pick jaw off floor)

any chance of a free video. i say free because i would love to be a member of your website but im only 18 and asking my parents for money to c a woman on the internet is commiting suicide

sorry, no, my clips are for adults only; also I do not think my site resp. membership there suitable for you.

'Pata', your photographs are wonderful as always, but the Set of you in the Ballet boots are absolutely fabulous...and your gorgeous red hair..WOW!!

I'll bet that you turned a few gentlemen's heads that day!!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Sounds like a big oops one way or the other I think the moderators would like a good explanation. Al

Thank you :)

.. would have liked some little purple or blue (really! :P ) in my hair too, but I was not allowed LOL

'Pata', your photographs are wonderful as always, but the Set of you in the Ballet boots are absolutely fabulous...and your gorgeous red hair..WOW!!

Wow love the catsuit and ballet boots sexy corset I have just bought a v similar outfit but with a pair or 6 inch multistrap heels rubber catsuit and corset I'm hoping to find someone too get some shots for me

We are all hear fir the same reason HEELS!!!

Wow I wish I was too by the look of some of your pics !!! Well I have found someone too help with my pics so will hope too have something on hear v soon will send them over too you do you have an email ?? Cheers I hope I can make it to Germany one day!!!? Peter

We are all hear fir the same reason HEELS!!!

... send them over too you...

please don´t, but if there are pictures you want to show, you might post them here in forum.

here some impressions from my shootings- may be giving you some inspiration?

blue metallic latex: --> http://www.hhplace.org/your_favourite_high_heel_pictures/15876-elegant_male_fetish_athlete.html

black latex with overknee boots --> http://www.hhplace.org/your_favourite_high_heel_pictures/15188-metrosexual_fetish_style.html

• 6 months later...

hehe...thanks Pata :wave: I wish I could tell you what I said in person, but you're half a world away...I wish I could go to Germany again, I really enjoyed myself when I was there...it was my favorite country that I visted when I was in Europe...maybe someday I'll go again.

• 3 months later...