A Musical Fantasy Continued Further

Ok, I’m standing here in front of a mirror wearing panty hose, black leather knee high boots with 4” stilettos, a short black leather skirt, a black leather bra, and I have a gorgeous gal who is wearing leather slacks, a white top, ankle boots with 5” stilettos, and black leather opera gloves standing by me looking bemused and I vaguely recall asking something dumb like, “what do we play next”. Carol, that’s the gal in the gloves, looked me over and said, “Yeah, that looks nice, here put your shirt on” and she handed me my shirt. I pulled it on and tucked it in the waist band of the skirt as she said, “Here, let me show you how to do that.” She proceeded to lift up the skirt and reach in and grab the bottom of my shirt and pull it down so it was nice and tight on the top. I must admit her brushing against me with her leather gloved hand was driving me nuts and she noticed and said, “You have to learn to relax more if you’re going to wear tight leather”. I notice I have three lumps new again, two on my tight shirt, and one on the tight skirt. Carol gave a smile and a giggle and said, “I’m hungry, let’s have dinner.” I said that sounded like a fine idea and I kind of expected her to head back into the kitchen and I was ready to go with her to help but instead, she grabbed her coat and threw me my coat and said, “Let’s go”. My chin kind of dropped and I looked down at the skirt and she said, “Yeah, were going out like that. Is that a problem?” I figured that if I said it was a problem the evening would soon be over so after quick consideration I said, “Nah, not a problem, let’s go.” I wasn’t feeling as nonchalant as I hoped my reply had sounded, but we were off in a whirl before I had time to reconsider. We got outside into the brisk night air and I noticed that the lump on the short skirt had subsided, which was probably a good thing. She asked, “You want to drive?” and I said that would be fine so we both got into my car. I smoothed the back of the skirt as I sat down and she noticed me doing that and asked, ”Have you worn one before?” I said I hadn’t and she said I was a natural, because of the way I handled it. I noticed the car seat was colder than I had remembered it being, then I figured out that the short skirt might have something to do with that. As I started the car I asked, “So where do you want to go?” Since she was with me, I really didn’t care where we went. (Remember that I thought that.) “I know a place a couple blocks from here that has late hours good music and good food.” She directed me to a dark street where we I parked and she said, ”It’s over there, come on.” I got out of the car and opened the door for her, I’m still old fashion enough to do that (even in a skirt), but I still didn’t see where we were going. She got out and took my hand, which was enough to get me to follow her anywhere, and lead me to a dark door that she opened and led me into an even darker room. As my eyes adjusted to the lack of light, I saw there was a guy inside the door who got a twinkle in his eye and said, “Oh, Hi Carol, let me get a table for you.” We followed him around a partition and I saw a small room with candle lit tables, a small bar, and a small piano stage. Most of the tables were full, but we were guided to an empty one near the piano stage. Carol introduced our guide as the owner of the place and me as a new friend. He asked her, “Are you going to do something for us?” “Sure, the guitar still in the back?” and nodding towards me, “He’s a player.” “I’ll get it.” and he put a chair on the piano stage then headed off into the back. Carol stood up and again took my hand and said, “Let’s go” and lead me up onto the stage and to the chair. She sat down at the piano and started playing a few chords and I noticed the quite conversations had gotten even quieter. The owner came out with a nice classical instrument with a pickup and plugged it into the amp that was also on the stage. I checked the tuning and when it was in, Carol said, “Let’s do that thing you wrote” and she played a Dmin9 and then an Dmin9flat5 and resolved it into an A which is where my tune started. Why I had never thought of that introduction is beyond me but I took full advantage of the intro and started. Carol’s hands danced around on the keyboard and the duo sounded great. We traded parts back and forth, much as we had done back in her apartment and we played like one person, which is the goal of a good duo. How it looked is another story. Carol played piano with her gloves on and they didn’t slow her down a bit. I immediately realized I couldn’t hold the guitar with my legs spread apart as I normally do and quickly changed my playing style. Carol didn’t miss my quick adjustment and gave me a grin and a shake of her head. The audience was giving us their full attention and offered polite applause as we changed parts back and forth, and an appreciative round when we finished. I’m sure (or at least hoping) the attention was because we played well rather than dressed well but in Carol’s case, she could have played chopsticks and gotten the applause on looks alone. I’m not sure if they were just tolerant of a guy in a skirt and 4”heeled boots or appreciative, but I think it was for the music. I handed the guitar back to the owner and Carol and I went back to the table. “That was fun but I was surprised that you were able to play wearing those gloves.” “Well I love wearing them and I added some leather in between the fingers to lengthen the fingers so I could spread them apart enough to play. I can’t play guitar with them on but I’m considering a fingerless pair for that. But, the audience seems to like seeing me play. You like them?” I offered that I did and she said that she had noticed that when she had tightened my shirt. We ordered some food and finished a quick meal. Carol ate with her gloves on and noticed my fascination. “You really like them, don’t you?” “Yeah, I think they are great. I’m never known anyone who wore long gloves as much or as well as you do.” “I’m got another pair back at my place that are a little large for me but I’ll bet they would fit you. Let’s go back and see… and I’ll show you what else can be done wearing gloves. We left the place with my head in a spin just trying to imagine what she had meant, but looking forward to finding out.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

ok tbg, this is as wonderful as the other 2 installments, please write more soon, as we are ALL waiting to hear where this goes, and whether or not our guitar player in boots goes any farther with this mysterious leather clad angel