A Musical Fantasy

A Musical Fantasy

So that this doesn’t come as a shock later in the story, I’m a guy that likes to wear high heels and I normally wear knee high boots with 4” stiletto heels whenever I’m out in public. I’m enough of a show off that I wear them over my slacks. I figure if I’m going to wear good looking boots, there is no sense in trying to hide them.

Last night I went to a concert that featured a nationally known guitarist and it drew a large crowd. I have found that most of the folks attending these shows are there to hear the music rather than paying too much attention to other folks in the audience. I dressed casually in jeans with my boots over the pant legs.

As I was walking to the theater, I noticed a guy standing outside that was paying more attention to me that he should and when I got closer to him he remarked in a loud voice so his buddies would hear, “Well don’t you look cute.”

My first reaction was to ignore him, but he persisted with, “What are you wearing women’s boots for?”

I look straight at him and said, “Well, I kind of like them, and they do look good, besides I’m not a woman and I’m wearing them so that makes them my boots.”

He wasn’t expecting that I would say anything and the fact that I did, and in front of his buddies (who were now laughing), didn’t seem to make him happy. I walked a little closer to him and said in a quiet voice, “I’ve got no fight with you but they don’t call the heels stilettos for nothing, and a well place kick will really do some damage. Now just call me a faggot and I’ll walk away”.

He looked me up and down, especially at my 4” stiletto heels, and said, “You faggot” and turned back to his buddies and I walked on into the theater.

In the theater there was an entirely different crowd. Several women were wearing very nice jeans based outfits that looked nicer than mine, but I had the nicest footwear. In fact I didn’t notice any other 4” stilettos in the crowd. I did get a couple of glances from the other patrons and I even got a “Nice Boots” from one lady (complements are always appreciated). I went on into the theater and took a seat with a great view of the stage.

A few minutes later I heard a voice say, “Is this seat taken?”

Without looking I started to say, ”No it’s not”, but almost stopped in mid sentence when I looked to see that it was a beautiful lady asking the question. She was wearing white leather slacks, black ankle boots with 5” stiletto heels, a blazer jacket and black gloves. I don’t know how I missed those heels out in the lobby. She sat down and I felt like I was melting into my seat.

She said, “I saw you come in wearing those boots and said to myself, this is someone worth talking to. By the way my name is Carol.”

I introduced myself and said, “Yeah, not too many guys can wear these boots, and even fewer will wear them in public, but I really like the style”.

Carol finished my sentence for me with, “And they look good too.”

I think I looked a little embarrassed but thanked her for the complement and said, “Yours look great to.” which got me a nice smile.

We talked for a little while about the upcoming performance and the artist, how we had heard about him, then the lights started to go down and the emcee came out on stage and started to announce the program. Carol leaned forward a bit and slipped off her jacket and revealed that she was wearing a white satiny long sleeved blouse and that her gloves were opera length black leather. She glanced over and saw my expression go from surprise to delight and gave me a smile. She leaned over my way and rested her wrist (with the three buttons) on my knee then patted the top of my boot and said, “You wear those, and I wear these” and again, gave me a smile.

The artist came out on stage and Carol, along with the rest of the audience, started to applaud. As I came back from being in the cloud where that touch had sent me, I realized my hands should be clapping also and that I might have to sit on them for the rest of the concert. However, as soon as the artist started to play, the situation changed. I glanced over at Carol and noticed she was completely wrapped up in the music and that her left hand was involuntarily forming the chords he was playing.

After the first piece was finished, I leaned over and said, “I see you play”.

She replied in one excited stream of words, “Oh yeah... but nothing like that. Did see how he played that B flat? I can’t get my fingers to do that. You play to?”

I realized that she was completely wrapped up in the performance and it dawned on me that we had more in common than playing guitar, she was as comfortable being in public wearing black leather opera gloves over a white top as I was wearing black leather boots with 4” stilettos. I hoped we would have a chance to talk about a lot of things as I replied, “Yeah, I play to.”

:smile:

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

I hope it will be continued :smile:

It was my intention to leave the rest of the story to the readers imagination but that shouldn’t stop anyone from writing a (so several) continuation(s).

By the way, I'm glad a female member enjoyed the story.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.