Domination In High Heels

platformgirl

• 2 months later...

Anita – maybe I shouldn’t give too much away, but let me give you an image to conjure with. Think of me wearing spike-heeled patent thigh boots and wrapping my legs around my partner as hard as I can, digging my heels into his back as I squeeze the breath out of him. Now that’s something I can do whether I’m in a submissive or dominant role. And it’s never yielded any complaints!

Alexa

• 2 weeks later...

I hate to admit it, but it does feel empowering to wear a nice pair of really high heels. Especially when going out to have fun. You definitely get a lot of attention. At times, it gets me really "hot" if you know what I mean. I'm attracted to guys that are the quiet, shy type that will glimpse at you just to see how hot you are. Those that are afraid to make a move will generally get my attention more. With heels on, it makes me feel that much sexier. My arches get higher and tense up, my toes curl...well you get the picture.

Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but she did it backwards and in high heels. -- Faith Whittlesey

• 3 weeks later...

They certainly dominate where you can go. Don't get me wrong, but after a long day at work sometimes I just don't want to walk round the clubs in skyscraper heels. Fluffy slippers and a foot massage!:wave:

I know what you mean! There are some people who are really great at wearing high heels and can wear them all day, everyday. Then comes people like you and I who needs our fluffy slippers, Uggs time to recharge at home so the next day when we are out, we can look fresh in our heels again.

Speaking of fluffy slippers, there are soooooooo many cute designs out there now including all sorts of cartoon characters and animals!!!

• Like 1

I know what you mean! There are some people who are really great at wearing high heels and can wear them all day, everyday. Then comes people like you and I who needs our fluffy slippers, Uggs time to recharge at home so the next day when we are out, we can look fresh in our heels again.

Speaking of fluffy slippers, there are soooooooo many cute designs out there now including all sorts of cartoon characters and animals!!!

I am soooo jealous of women that can comfortably wear heels all day, every day! I know exactly what you mean about needing time to recharge and wake up the next day looking forward to slipping my slingbacks on and facing the world again.

I have a cute pair of bunny rabbit slippers and they're so comfortable I can just melt into them.

I can just picture you in the cute bunny rabbit slippers, you are soooo cute! I have a pair of fluffy slippers at home based on a Japanese anime character which I sometimes wear. Othertimes, I just wear a pair of comfy Uggs or my Emu which are just as comfortable. Somedays, I get so used to the comfort that I feel like wearing my Uggs or my Adidas shoes out when I look in the mirror and realize, wait a minute, the look is far from complete without my heels :wave:

I saw a piece of advice for the dominatrix (should the plural be 'dominatrices'?) online which suggested that once you've got your partner blindfolded you can take your high heels off and wear slippers for the rest of the scene, because he's not going to know! Alexa

I saw a piece of advice for the dominatrix (should the plural be 'dominatrices'?) online which suggested that once you've got your partner blindfolded you can take your high heels off and wear slippers for the rest of the scene, because he's not going to know!

Alexa

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :wave: Alexa, you crack me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can just imagine doing something like that on a date. After getting home, turn down the lights, offer him a massage, then blindfold him. You can take off your high heel boots and if that tight leather pencil skirt has been bothering you. Give him his massage with him not knowing what is before him before putting everything back on and removing the blindfold :)

I think it depends upon the day. Some times I feel vulnerable in them, especially if they are toward the edge of my ability to walk in. There are other times when I feel in charge and in control. I find the later is happening more and more.

• 1 month later...

I feel more confident with high heel (and more sexy :)). That is why I wear them everyday. I cannot imagine a day without heel, otherwise I really feel bad.

High heels are the most exciting thing of life silly.gif !

• 4 months later...

Depends, dress or skirt and especially sexy type on their own and usually in sandals. I feel sexy. Jeans wearing pumps or boots, yes more dom. Work skirt suit, I feel more powerfull or boss like. I once had a sprained ankle and at work I felt sort of less boss like and now I feel as a boss I am not dressed unless in some sort of heel. Exception would be say in my knee length denim skirt and my lace up knee boots, mixture of sexy and dom.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Thinking back about this trhead, I never imagine Fem - domination without heels. But they are not the only tool to be taken into account. It's an attitude to face life and to walk life highheeling.

Elegance is my second name