my 1st time out in heels :D

hey :happy: well i been reading stories about every ones 1st time out in heels and now finally i get to tell you guys of mine :) well anways i had the house to myself when i woke up thismorning, so i did a little tiding up and seen it was raining. so i was thinkin to myself its probly a prefect day to go out and and find a nice quiet place for walk in heels. my only problem was choosing wat heels to wear :pulsingheart: i only have 2 pairs my pleaser dolly 50's (my mary janes) and my pleaser delight 2023 boots :clap: i ended up wearing my boots. i love these boots they are so comfy they have a 6 inch spike heel, a 2 inch platform and they lace up :lmao:. so i when i got my self sorted i tossed on my baggy jeans and a t shirt and put my boots in a bag then jumped in the car. 1st up i went to a naitonal park near my house that has a couple of board walks. i was thinkin my boots would sound cool walking on them :lmao: anyways i went in there thinkin the rain would put ppl off goin there for the day. i was wrong i got there and there was ppl fishing and councel workers there, so i went to a look out on the other side of town. soon as i got there there was a guy sittin in his car up there and i was a bit nervous bout getting out of the car there so i went to the next bbq area along. soon as i stoped i had my thongs off and my boots out i couldnt get them on fast enough lol. after i got them on i locked up the car and went for a little walk along the road, the whole time loving the sound of my heels clicking on the road. the only problem i had was walking down hill and uneven surfaces. when i got back to the car i was tempted to take my boots off to drive but i didnt want to take them off, so i had a go at driving in platforms (i thought i may as well coz it was a quiet road) at 1st i was a bit sketchy so i pulled over further up the road and went for a little wander round another bbq area. was at this point a couple cars went past but they didnt bother me. when i got back in the car i felt a little more confident, and by the time i got to the hwy i thought why not ill drive all the way home in heels (its about a 45 min drive). i drove all the way thro town, thro traffic lights etc with no problems at all :smile: i was loving it. i made it all the way home then sliped my boots off in the car just before i got out the car to open the garage :blinkbigeyes: anyways thats my little 1st time story :D i had fun walking around and driving in my heels. next time i wanna go for more of a wander and ill probly wear my mary janes :D i did make video of me driving in my boots on my phone ill put it up later if i can figure out how :D

wild for plats :silly:

great to hear you had a good first outing! curious as to where about's in aus you are though, as when i woke up it wasn't raining! but the first thing i did also was slip on my high heels!!!

• 3 months later...
Congratulations on your first high heel outing. Your exhileration sounds similar to that of many of the members here on their first outing, including myself. I hope you have as much fun on your next outings and I encourage to be creative, be careful, and have fun.