A trip to DSW

So yesterday I was at my girlfriend's dorm hanging out and while she was at class I would go to the mall 15 minutes away. However I was going to take her black pumps (because we share the same size). So I got to the mall and was ready to switch over but I was too nervous because it was noon and alot of people where there. So I walk around look at the heels in the stores. As I am walking to my car I decide that I will switch over and drive to DSW down the street and go inside. So in the parking lot i switched my timberland boots to my gf's black 4 inch round toe pumps. I walked around my car and drove to DSW. When I parked my car I saw no one outside. I got out and started walking towards the store and I was going crazy in my head hearing the sound of the heel and couldn't believe that I was doing it. I walk in and there was alot of people inside so I kept walking and first inside there was tile then carpet. I wish there was more tile so people could hear me but I walked to the clearance shoes turned around and walked out. However I avoided walking by people in the same aisle so i dont know if anyone saw my heels. I get back to my car and i am shaking and wanting to do it more. As I was driving back to school I had my foot and heel up on the dash so people driving by can see but no one looked. So now I have her heels with me and going to do it again but dont know when?

Congratulations on your outing. It's fearsome at first, isn't it? But, just keep in mind, that as you go out more and more, it becomes easier and soon walking in public in high heels will be as natural as walking in sneakers. So, now that you have your GF's heels with you, what will she say when she finds them gone and that you have been wearing them?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.