hey hey hey

scott here from the US early 30's.......married to a nail tech no kids yet i own an IT company the reason i mentioned my wife is a nail tech is because i have what would be considered long nails for a guy.........today about 1 1/4 inches......how do you post pics here? have a couple piercings anything else you want to know.......ask

Firstly, this is primarily a high heel site and whilst there is some interest in nails you will find those members in a minority. Secondly.you cannot post pics until you have 10 posts under your belt... Thirdly, welcome to the forum! :blinkbigeyes:

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Firstly, this is primarily a high heel site and whilst there is some interest in nails you will find those members in a minority.

Secondly.you cannot post pics until you have 10 posts under your belt...

Thirdly, welcome to the forum! :blinkbigeyes:

im also a heel fan which is why im here

10 posts huh? cool should be there soon

and thanks for the welcome......im hoping to just be able to contribute

scott here from the US

early 30's.......married to a nail tech no kids yet

i own an IT company

the reason i mentioned my wife is a nail tech is because i have what would be considered long nails for a guy.........today about 1 1/4 inches......how do you post pics here?

have a couple piercings

anything else you want to know.......ask

What is your interest in high heels? and does your wife do your nails for you?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

What is your interest in high heels? and does your wife do your nails for you?

ive always loved heels

theres nothing better than seeing a woman in a pair of 6 inch heels.......i find it just stunning

unfortunately for me my wife cannot wear heels that high due to a number of soccer related injuries from when she was younger

and yes she does my nails for me all the time

... i have what would be considered long nails for a guy.........today about 1 1/4 inches ...

Hi scott. Do you mean they project beyond your fingers by about 1.25" or that this is the overall length (i.e. perhaps a 0.5" projection)? Either way, that sounds pretty long to me!

Do you wear heels yourself and what is your overall dress style/appearance (i.e. essentially masculine or feminine)? What reaction do you get to your nails etc in public?

Hi scott. Do you mean they project beyond your fingers by about 1.25" or that this is the overall length (i.e. perhaps a 0.5" projection)? Either way, that sounds pretty long to me!

Do you wear heels yourself and what is your overall dress style/appearance (i.e. essentially masculine or feminine)? What reaction do you get to your nails etc in public?

they are just over an inch past my finger tips

i personally have wanted to start wearing them myself but im a size 14 wide so finding something that would fit my feet has been difficult

over all im usually a jeans and t-shirt type guy

i get mixed reactions

alot of women compliment me for my nails while alot of times kids just kind of give me a inquisitive look

men tend to either give me a wierd look or say nothing at all

t

i get mixed reactions

alot of women compliment me for my nails while alot of times kids just kind of give me a inquisitive look

men tend to either give me a wierd look or say nothing at all

How surprising! That's the same reaction most of us get when people notice that we're wearing heels.....that is at least from my own experience.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

How surprising! That's the same reaction most of us get when people notice that we're wearing heels.....that is at least from my own experience.

i kind of figured as much

at the very least we have that much in common

im sure you get the same sort of questions that i do from those that dont understand

ive been asked if in gay (im not but if you are im not one to judge......to each their own)

how do you do ______ with those nails?

whats wrong with you?

etc, etc, etc

my belief and my answer is as such

we live in a world today where its all about equality and equal rights (as it should be) so if women can have multiple pierced ears, or wear a skirt, or heels or get their nails done, why cant men do the same?

i always laugh when somebody will say something ignorant like "because it just not right" or "its weird"

i love those answers with no substance, logic or reasoning behind them

you may have a different belief for one reason or another and i respect that, just tell me where you are coming from and dont just be ignorant about it

i also believe that anybody who judges us based on what we choose to do or choose to wear or how we dress is only doing so because they are jealous we can do it and look good doing so and they dont think they could pull it off as well

or they are jealous that we are secure and confident enough to do what we want to do and not care what others think because they are insecure

now that ive hit 10 posts its time to post some pics of my nails ive been talking about a little while back my wife mentioned doing some nail art we started by using some glitter and by trying to jazz up a french with white tips by adding some different color flashes and streaks then last week she got a little more creative its a light purple base with white flashes, gold glitter and swarovski crystals first time doing anything with crystals but certainly not the last i dont know where she got the idea from but i love it i took a few pics but the glare off the glitter made some angles tough but i think these will do enough to show the design and length let me know what you think

post-22517-133522905341_thumb.jpg

post-22517-133522905344_thumb.jpg

post-22517-133522905347_thumb.jpg

post-22517-133522905348_thumb.jpg

post-22517-133522905349_thumb.jpg

Stunning! I wish I had that kind of nerve. I have very good nails, really strong and it can be a barstweard to cut them so I keep them filed down. If I was a full time girl I'd have all sorts of nail art.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Stunning!

I wish I had that kind of nerve.

I have very good nails, really strong and it can be a barstweard to cut them so I keep them filed down. If I was a full time girl I'd have all sorts of nail art.

if you can wear heels and dress as a woman, whats stopping you?

it obviously takes a certain degree of "nerve" as you put it to do those things, how would it be any different?

Scott_F:-) It's very nice that your wife uses you to practice her nailery on and they are quite impressive to see. It would be a bit hard to type with them on, I would think. You haven't mentioned much about your wearing heels. Welcome to the Forum. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Scott_F:-)

It's very nice that your wife uses you to practice her nailery on and they are quite impressive to see. It would be a bit hard to type with them on, I would think. You haven't mentioned much about your wearing heels. Welcome to the Forum.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

as i had said earlier in this thread

theres nothing better than seeing a woman in a pair of 6 inch heels.......i find it just stunning

unfortunately for me my wife cannot wear heels that high due to a number of soccer related injuries from when she was younger

and that i personally have thought about and would love to wear heels myself but im a size 14 wide in us sizes so i havent even found anything to fit my feet

as for typing.......its actually not hard at all as you still use your fingertips......just the nail tips

i know this is a heels forum and what im really hping is that somebody can tell me where to find heels big enough for my feet but since i seem to have intrigued some with my nails heres the latest design she did tonight........we will keep these a few weeks i think its basically a clear glitter and purple french with white and gold flashes

post-22517-133522906128_thumb.jpg

post-22517-133522906129_thumb.jpg

post-22517-133522906131_thumb.jpg

post-22517-133522906132_thumb.jpg

post-22517-133522906133_thumb.jpg

Very nice nails, hard to believe they from a guy. If you ever happen to fine a HHP-type site for heels, let me know.

I think www.sexyshoes.com carrys a pretty decent selection of larger size heels. I've never ordered from them myself, but I believe they have a goodreputation for an online retailer.

thanks......i take great pride in them

by large size do you mean wide?

ive tried snaz75.com before.......i can get a 15 or 16 which is what i am in womens but they arent wide enough for my feet

the link you gave me looks like the same stuff

I know they carry numerically-larger sizes, I don't know if they have wide widths.

Sexy shoes does carry a selection of styles in "wide" - which, I would guess, would equate to a "c" or "d" width - since the normal width is "b" or medium width. Now, if they would be wide enough to fit your feet, I can't say. You might call them and pose the width question to one of their customer service representatives. I'm sure they can provide you with the information that you are seeking.

Sexy shoes does carry a selection of styles in "wide" - which, I would guess, would equate to a "c" or "d" width - since the normal width is "b" or medium width. Now, if they would be wide enough to fit your feet, I can't say. You might call them and pose the width question to one of their customer service representatives. I'm sure they can provide you with the information that you are seeking.

i spoke to them and it doesnt seem like they have anything wide enough for my feet