Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

Im well happy. My new lace up platform boots arrived today which by Chinese standards is very fast.

As normal I had to order a UK12 instead of UK10 due to the inaccurate Chinese sizing.  Luckily for me they fit fantastic.  They are very easy to walk in considering the heel is 4.75'' inches with a 1.25'' inch platform.  Im not liking the 2 straps that much and i might cut them off.

As yet i cannot decide how to wear them.  I could put my jeans over the boot or I could wear a pair of skinny fit jeans and put them on the inside of the boot.  They are comfortable with nylon knee highs and also bare footed.  Normal socks would need to be quiet thin.  I am still on the look out for a nice pair of peeptoe boots since returning the pair that was a tight fit.  They need to have a block heel around 2.75'' to 3.5 inch or up to 4.75 with a platform sole.  I might also consider a slim heel like my new lace up boots.  Largest size seems to be around a UK8 or 9 unless I want to pay a fortune

DSCF0487.JPG

DSCF0491.JPG

DSCF0493.JPG

• Like 2

9 hours ago, NaiomiSteph said:

I bought these cute little lace up ankle boots from New Look. Size 9, incredibly comfortable and a 4.5" heel.

I also got these knee high boots from Amazon for £20. Cute little tie up around the back, 2" platform and 6" heel. Size 8, but fit very well indeed.

DSC00002.JPG

DSC00011.JPG

DSC00015.JPG

DSC01135.JPG

DSC01137.JPG

DSC01163.JPG

DSC01167.JPG

DSC01174.JPG

Awesome booties

Awesome boots

Awesome hose

Awesome skirt

Awesome legs

Awesome poses 

(I may have to steal those poses!)

• Like 2

I managed to find a site that sell plenty of large size heels upto a size UK11. i have been hunting for a good pair of peeptoe boots / sandals for a while but managed to find these all under £50 and available in size UK11.

I really love the feeling of peeptoe boots on my feet.  They also look so sexy especially with a pair of tight fitting jeans

http://www.just4birminghamjobs.co.uk/

ALL 10.jpg

Edited by krazykev64

As promised here are my New Look ankle booties and i'am completely happy !! They are à little bit large but with ticks socks everything is fine !!! I thought they were 8,5cm heel height but in fact it is 10cm. It does not matter  because they are very comfortable to wear :) thinking of trying them out even if the metal looks of the heels might be very visible!

IMG_3750.JPG

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Peter1
  • Like 5

Today was a really good boot day!

I was browsing some on-line sited and ventured by ShoeShow.com  > Categories -  boots  > Size - 12 (and it went up to 14).  I saw several pair of OTK boots on sale and the site said the boots were available at selected stores.  I click on find a store (blue bar at the top) and entered my zip code.  I called all the stores in the Cincinnati area to no avail, no size 12.  I then called a Dayton Ohio store and they had one pair of boots in a 12.  A little further down the store list was a store in Lexington Ky.  I called and the lady said, "I've got lots of over the knee boots in large sizes."  I thanked her and thought this is too good to be true and worth a trip to Lexington (about 70 miles) to check it out.

I pulled on a pair of denim print leggings (over hose as it was about 40F 4C), a bulky turtle neck sweater, and a pair of knee high suede boots with a 4" heel, hopped in the car and headed for Lexington.GEDC0997.jpg

I walked into the store and was greeted cordially as I headed for the women's boots isle.  I found five styles of OTK boots, three of which were on the shelf in size 12!  I tried on two pair.  The lady running the store asked me if I was doing Ok and I said that I was.

At the register she checked to make sure all the boots were a size 12 and that I had pairs.  I asked her, "Do many other guys buy these?"

She said, "I didn't want to mention it but yeah, lots of guys buy them.  I try to keep larger sizes in stock."

When I got home I called the store again and thanked her for stocking the larger sizes and for the pleasant shopping experience.  I said, "Not all stores are happy about guys coming in and trying on boots."

She said, "I just love my guys.  You know what you like.  All women shoppers do is complain about the price, and we have good prices here."

I thanked her again and she invited me back to the store.

The boots run true to size!  I normally order a size or two up, especially with a pointed toe, but these boots have an almond shaped toe and fit very nicely.

The first pair are "It's Ok" Maura (stock 133422).  These have a block 4" heel and a tie at the top of the shaft.  The shaft is narrow enough to be worn over hose, leggings, or skinny jeans.

GEDC1002.jpgGEDC1003.jpg

The second pair are "It's Ok" Leslie (Stock 133443).  These have a huge block 1½" heel.  The shaft is large enough to be work over regular jeans, and probably should be considering the style of the heel. 

GEDC1005.jpgGEDC1006.jpg

Here is a picture with jeans:

GEDC1007.jpg

The heels on both of these boots provides enough stability that I should be able to wear the for long periods without my ankle giving out.

Edited by Thighbootguy
Added picture with jeans
  • Like 6

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

5 hours ago, krazykev64 said:

I managed to find a site that sell plenty of large size heels upto a size UK11. i have been hunting for a good pair of peeptoe boots / sandals for a while but managed to find these all under £50 and available in size UK11.

I really love the feeling of peeptoe boots on my feet.  They also look so sexy especially with a pair of tight fitting jeans

http://www.just4birminghamjobs.co.uk/

ALL 10.jpg

It is an interesting site with a large number of shoes.   But the quoted original prices in many cases look very inflated and the discounted selling price is not necessarily a bargain.   I'm somewhat suspicious that every shoe I looked at out of curiosity is said to be available in all sizes from UK2 - UK11.   Really?   And it appears to be shipping from the US with no clear indication of costs.   Proceed with caution, I suggest!

• Like 2

I have just placed an order for a pair of lovely stiletto peeptoe boots.

They are made by Two Lips and were on offer at £47.29 + postage. The heel is 4.5'' inches with a 0.75'' platform

Lets hope the supplier is a honest company to deal with as some peeps are suspicious.  I will let you know how i get on.

peeptoe boot.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Peter1 said:

As promised here are my New Look ankle booties and i'am completely happy !! They are à little bit large but with ticks socks everything is fine !!! I thought they were 8,5cm heel height but in fact it is 10cm. It does not matter  because they are very comfortable to wear :) thinking of trying them out even if the metal looks of the heels might be very visible!

IMG_3750.JPG

image.jpg

image.jpg

Awesome boots and I hope that you are happy with them. Happy heeling.

• Like 6

On 10/25/2016 at 8:34 PM, NaiomiSteph said:

I bought these cute little lace up ankle boots from New Look. Size 9, incredibly comfortable and a 4.5" heel.

DSC00011.JPG

DSC01174.JPG

Absolutely inspiring. I wish my New Look shoes would hurry up and get here already.

• Like 1