Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

On 2/2/2017 at 3:21 PM, yoyo said:

I just received my last purshase, boots from gianrico mori boots, in white. 16 cm off heels, size eu 44.

they are the same i have in black; i am so happy :happy:

img_8113.jpg  img_8114.jpg img_8110.jpg img_8111.jpg img_8116.jpg img_8112.jpg img_8115.jpg

Happy is a great way to be!  I'd be happy to with a great looking pair of boots like that.  I do hope you wear them as pictured rather than hiding them under jeans, although it is hard to hide white boots. :penitent:

:wavey:

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

9 hours ago, Sydheel said:

New peep toe boots

IMG_1880.JPG

Boots or booties?  Other than showing off some nicely adorned nails, I have a problem appreciating open toe boots.  What am I missing?

Just read your other post about these ankle boots.

$20 is a real incentive.

Edited by Thighbootguy
Read other post

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

I was out this afternoon wearing  my royal blue thigh boots with 5" stilettos and leggings.  I paired that with a blue 15" denim skirt and white knit top.  Since it was cold I added a scarf, short leather jacket and a hat.  My wanderings took me passed a Good Will and, with nothing better to do, I stopped in and looked at the shoe rack.  I saw a pair of cheep boots in a size 11 that I tried on and put them back on the rack.  Then I spotted a pair of OTK faux suede boots with an  open front lacing and  4" stiletto heel in a size 11 for $18.  I had to try them on. 

The leggings were the what made it possible to sit in a short skirt and try on boots.

The boots are RCELLA from Shoedazzle (they still had the sticker on the bottom) and are tight but I can walk in them.  The upper is a very heavy fabric so there may be some give over time when there on my size 12 foot.  The shaft will lace tight enough that the boots stay up.

GEDC1404.jpg.78cc83f6156e3817ed2c3a4da7792faa.jpg  GEDC1405.jpg.bbd38bb95362e16a3e034cc9a9d3d161.jpg

Any suggestions on what to wear with these boots would be appreciated.

• Like 3

These are the Leslie boots by It's Ok from shoeshow.com that I got several months ago. The boots looked great when worn with jeans but the shaft was too large to be worn without jeans.  Since I have a second pair in black and another in gray that I can wear with jeans, I ran this pair through the sewing machine and took about 3" out of the shaft by running a seam down the inside of the back from the top to the middle of the zipper.  I now have a tight fitting pair of boots that I can wear with leggings or hose. (and yeah the shirt sure is pink. :penitent:)

GEDC1430.jpg.f66074c1a1fe047be38f6e16d698fe37.jpg

• Like 1

Nice "Hot Pink" shirt THBG. I love wearing hot pink colors, whether it be tops, leggings, capris or shorts.  Wearing a short sleeve shirt outside, already down in KY?  Here we had 3" of snow last night with only a high of 26*, today. Send some of that warm weather up north, please.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

These are my new ankle boots purchased in sales from New Look. I was in search of an easy wearable pair of heels. I find that new look shoes tends to be higher than announced but these are at the correct height :) I like the casual style and also the rubber heels, which make them as silent as flats! I'm completely pleased of my new purchase, I'm at an average of 1 pair bought by month for the moment I think that need to reduce this rate a little bit ! :) 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 4

I found a pair of new brown faux suede OTK boots with a flat heel and no zipper at an attractive price.  The top has a fold down cuff and the shaft is tight enough to be work with leggings or hose (not jeans).  Unfortunately they are a size 11 and I wear a 12-13.  I took a chance that they would be large but alas they were true to size.  I thought about altering the boots to accommodate my feet but tried a different approach.  I have another pair of boots that look like they are too little for me but they fit because there is an internal wedge so I thought why not.  I cut a wedge from 1 1/2" foam insulation, which is fairly strong stuff, and put it in the heel.  I took a couple of tries to get the arch support right but, to my surprise, this worked fairly well.  I will still have to make some adjustments to make the wedge fills the whole heel space and does not move around when I'm putting on the boots, but I'm now wearing a size 11 pull on boots.

GEDC1431.jpg.9b303eef317e703a34c0b9c1ebec8ffd.jpg  GEDC1432.jpg.75808b085181755c2545a13eb2866d3f.jpg

GEDC1434.jpg.0112b40538ddb52c380e9bfe4db20bc6.jpg

@Peter1 - Nice boots.  They look like an all terrain boot, but I think I'd try to keep them clean. :penitent:

Two more pictures:

GEDC1435.jpg.a5cf28727fc71227f685548e8f38a106.jpgThe wedge is really comfortable.

GEDC1436.jpg.dc3b404e4b66e269515c6d22427a1c3c.jpg

To hold on the additional piece at the heel and to make a smooth surface I used the Handyman's Secret Weapon (Red Green Show), Duct Tape.

Addendum:

After wearing the boots for several hours with the wedges, the seem to have stretched enough for me to wear them without the wedge.  The technique seems to be a good way to break in a tight fitting pair of boots.

Edited by Thighbootguy
Addendum
  • Like 5

Great boots, redandwhite! They look good on you! And the skirt was nice too!

Edited by JeffB

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Something like 3 months ago, my mother-in-law was home and I showed her I was wearing my brown boots. At this time, she first said something regarding my sexuality. However, less than 5 minutes later, she came by and apologized. She had never seen a man in heels before. Since then, however, she has seen me several times in heels or boots (always at home), and complimented me.

Yesterday, my mother-in-law came by, after doing some shopping with my gf. Like very often, i'm in heels, this time my newest steve madden booties (which I love : I plan to go out while wearing them, in the coming months), with my jeans.

Before having dinner, I notice a box on the fridge. She says "i wanted to give you a gift. you are dear to me". So she says : go on, open it!

So i open the box and see these beautiful knee high faux-leather boots. Wow!

It's the first time ever i've been given heels. And they fit perfectly, as they were made for me. It shook me and I feel really good since then.

I mean, for the little story, we are to move in a house, my gf, me and her mom, so my love can take good care of her mother (instead of sending her in a '"old' folks' home)... I sometimes wondered how it would go about my heeling around, with my mother-in-law living with us. No longer!

Sorry the pics aren't good quality, my gf and I are to take new pics soon. :)

DSCF7417.JPG

DSCF7418.JPG

Edited by heretic_666
English mistakes
  • Like 6

On ‎23‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 1:33 PM, heretic_666 said:

Something like 3 months ago, my mother-in-law was home and I showed her I was wearing my brown boots. At this time, she first said something regarding my sexuality. However, less than 5 minutes later, she came by and apologized. She had never seen a man in heels before. Since then, however, she has seen me several times in heels or boots (always at home), and complimented me.

Yesterday, my mother-in-law came by, after doing some shopping with my gf. Like very often, i'm in heels, this time my newest steve madden booties (which I love : I plan to go out while wearing them, in the coming months), with my jeans.

Before having dinner, I notice a box on the fridge. She says "i wanted to give you a gift. you are dear to me". So she says : go on, open it!

So i open the box and see these beautiful knee high faux-leather boots. Wow!

It's the first time ever i've been given heels. And they fit perfectly, as they were made for me. It shook me and I feel really good since then.

I mean, for the little story, we are to move in a house, my gf, me and her mom, so my love can take good care of her mother (instead of sending her in a '"old' folks' home)... I sometimes wondered how it would go about my heeling around, with my mother-in-law living with us. No longer!

Sorry the pics aren't good quality, my gf and I are to take new pics soon. :)

Oh my - you are so lucky! The boots look fabulous!
Enjoy the ride!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jeremy1986 said:

Attaching a pair of Brandi high heel boots I bought recently from ASOS for a steal (they are New Look brand)

20170301_120746.thumb.jpg.14aea18d318573e949811e675e9d0b07.jpg20170301_120846.thumb.jpg.e2628b208d615af9408fac424b2efa0c.jpg

Those boots look great under your pant leg but they look fantastic over it.  Are they for out and about wear?  They are great boots and you should show them off.  With a heel that narrow, watch out for any walking surface imperfection (sidewalk crack).

Edited by Thighbootguy
  • Like 2

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 3:21 PM, yoyo said:

I just received my last purshase, boots from gianrico mori boots, in white. 16 cm off heels, size eu 44.

img_8113.jpg  img_8114.jpg img_8110.jpg img_8111.jpg img_8116.jpg img_8112.jpg img_8115.jpg

Those boots are amazing, wish I had a pair!

• Like 1

So I love my wife, and there are a million reasons! Now, there's one more!

I had shown her these boots a few days ago, and she had been on the fence about letting me get them. Not because of how feminine they are, because she is still getting used to that, but she is frugal and didn't know about me spending that much money.

However, I was sad to see they sold out of my size, 10, until I found them on eBay brand new in box for $74.99!

This morning, she told me she loved me, and finally gave in, letting me order them! I have to wait a looooong while before I bug her for more boots, but this will make the experience of getting these and showing them off that much more significant!

Here is the link to them on the Nine West website:

http://www.ninewest.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-ninewest-Site/default/mProduct-Show?pid=23228500

I purchased them in black.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, KneeBooted said:

So I love my wife, and there are a million reasons! Now, there's one more!

I had shown her these boots a few days ago, and she had been on the fence about letting me get them. Not because of how feminine they are, because she is still getting used to that, but she is frugal and didn't know about me spending that much money.

However, I was sad to see they sold out of my size, 10, until I found them on eBay brand new in box for $74.99!

This morning, she told me she loved me, and finally gave in, letting me order them! I have to wait a looooong while before I bug her for more boots, but this will make the experience of getting these and showing them off that much more significant!

Here is the link to them on the Nine West website:

http://www.ninewest.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-ninewest-Site/default/mProduct-Show?pid=23228500

I purchased them in black.

Great story! :) However the link doesn't work for me.

Great looking boots and a great price for leather boots.

49 minutes ago, KneeBooted said:

but this will make the experience of getting these and showing them off that much more significant!

Glad to hear the showing them off is part of your game plan.  Sounds like a good excuse (as if you needed one) for taking your wife to dinner.  If she had a similar pair it would make a great presentation.

• Like 1

On ‎01‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 2:40 PM, Thighbootguy said:

Those boots look great under your pant leg but they look fantastic over it.  Are they for out and about wear?  They are great boots and you should show them off.  With a heel that narrow, watch out for any walking surface imperfection (sidewalk crack).

Thanks for your comments!

Sadly, they are not for outside wear. We live in a very conservative community - I would never even consider it... though I dream of it sometimes :cheeky:
The furthest I have been is been out with a pair of flat boots once, to take out the garbage! The other day I considered taking a pair of booties in the car with me for a short errand.. but landed up not going....
Anyway - its solely an inside adventure for me (pun intended!)

2 minutes ago, jeremy1986 said:

Thanks for your comments!

Sadly, they are not for outside wear. We live in a very conservative community - I would never even consider it... though I dream of it sometimes :cheeky:
The furthest I have been is been out with a pair of flat boots once, to take out the garbage! The other day I considered taking a pair of booties in the car with me for a short errand.. but landed up not going....
Anyway - its solely an inside adventure for me (pun intended!)

I hope this situation changes for you sometime in the near future....I know how frustrating it is to own such amazing boots and not be able to "show them off" publicly....I hope you will go ahead with your plans of taking your booties for a car ride..Start slowly and enjoy your boots publicly...

Just now, pebblesf said:

I hope this situation changes for you sometime in the near future....I know how frustrating it is to own such amazing boots and not be able to "show them off" publicly....I hope you will go ahead with your plans of taking your booties for a car ride..Start slowly and enjoy your boots publicly...

Thank you. If I get my heel time at home, I do not really seek much more. My wife puts up with it on some level, but not sure how much more I want. As you say - easy does it.

On ‎2017‎-‎02‎-‎02 at 3:21 PM, yoyo said:

Damn those boots are HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!