Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

These aren't new but they have been hidden away in a boot bin and I haven't shown them before.  When I found them I wore them all day.  They are Impo Stretch boots in a size 13. 

GEDC1110.jpg

I must have found them in a thrift store and put them away.  They are now getting a lot more wear.

GEDC1109.jpg

• Like 3

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Today I bought these boots in sale for 23 USD. I really like the overall shape and details. Little snug in EU42, but thats as big as they come....

http://www.tesco.com/direct/ff-faux-snakeskin-contrast-zip-detail-ankle-boots/467-2736.prd

On my way home, I took the longer route and I made a stop, changed into my new boots in the car and taken them for a bit of stretch. As i was walking where i thought no one would be, two cyclists slowly passed me by, they surely could see my boots, but they had no reaction at all....I'm writing this only because this was the first time somebody saw me in heels in daylight, so it's kinda milestone for me.

Edited by Percent
  • Like 4

20 minutes ago, Percent said:

On my way home, I took the longer route and I made a stop, changed into my new boots in the car and taken them for a bit of stretch. As i was walking where i thought no one would be, two cyclists slowly passed me by, they surely could see my boots, but they had no reaction at all....I'm writing this only because this was the first time somebody saw me in heels in daylight, so it's kinda milestone for me.

First, nice booties they look like they will be comfortable as well as stylish.

Second, I think I can assure you the two cyclists were more on the lookout for the road's condition and not hitting a pedestrian that was in their road than noticing what was on your feet.  I know... brand new booties and no one notices is kind of a bummer.

However, how about that, out in heels in the daylight and the world hasn't come to an end.  That is a s great first step (in heels) and I hope there will be many more to follow.  Those booties will not draw much much, if any, attention and you should be able to wear them anywhere providing you wear them with confidence.  If you go out with a "I'm wearing women's booties don't look at my feet" expression, guess what will happen.  However, if you have one of those "It's a great day (to be wearing heels), and all's right with the world" expression, it will be one of those days.

Enjoy your heels.

• Like 3

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

30 minutes ago, Thighbootguy said:

However, how about that, out in heels in the daylight and the world hasn't come to an end.  That is a s great first step (in heels) and I hope there will be many more to follow.  Those booties will not draw much much, if any, attention and you should be able to wear them anywhere providing you wear them with confidence.  If you go out with a "I'm wearing women's booties don't look at my feet" expression, guess what will happen.  However, if you have one of those "It's a great day (to be wearing heels), and all's right with the world" expression, it will be one of those days.

Yeah, you're right. I'm just approaching this mindset slowly cause I'm a bit conservative person... :-)

18 minutes ago, Percent said:

Yeah, you're right. I'm just approaching this mindset slowly cause I'm a bit conservative person... :-)

Your absolutely correct, this is a mindset, and guess who is in control of that.

Don't rush into anything you are not comfortable doing.  Make sure you like the look you present wearing your booties.  This is not just to see "what you can get away with", rather it about presenting a good looking image that you are comfortable with.  Quality work takes time.  Get used to seeing yourself in heels and liking that image.  When you are comfortable (and only then) head on out.

I assure you that once your out and about, you will wonder what all the fuss was about and what has taken you so long to start enjoying your heels.

Yeah, I'm a boot cheerleader.:penitent:

Edited by Thighbootguy
  • Like 2

Percent,

Those are great booties with which to start heeling in public. Congrats on taking your first steps in daylight. As TBG says, look and act confident and you will have a great time. I would wear booties like that. In fact I have some booties on order and can't wait to get them. Good luck and happy heeling!

Steve

4 hours ago, bnchmrk said:

Well here it is...she said she would take a photo together with our boots on. Now wish I would have got the black too.

20161126_160353~3.jpg

WOW great picture and Double WOW for the experience it depicts.  Be sure she knows that all the guys on the board are quite jealous and deeply appreciate the support she is demonstrating.

Now, go back and get yourself a black pair (and her a gray pair). :cheeky:

You might also share this picture from the long defunked thighboots.com for the sentiments on the T-shirt.

kris2579.jpg

Edited by Thighbootguy
added thighboots.com image
  • Like 3

18 hours ago, bnchmrk said:

Well here it is...she said she would take a photo together with our boots on. Now wish I would have got the black too.

20161126_160353~3.jpg

That's awesome!!!!!. I'm glad she's on the same page as you.  Always a lot of fun when we have a non judgemental partner in heeling!!!!! 

• Like 4

19 hours ago, bnchmrk said:

20161126_160353~3.jpg

WOW!!! Those boots look fantastic on the both of you. I think you should invest in the black pair too!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!

On 26/10/2016 at 5:09 PM, krazykev64 said:

I managed to find a site that sell plenty of large size heels upto a size UK11. i have been hunting for a good pair of peeptoe boots / sandals for a while but managed to find these all under £50 and available in size UK11.

I really love the feeling of peeptoe boots on my feet.  They also look so sexy especially with a pair of tight fitting jeans

http://www.just4birminghamjobs.co.uk/

ALL 10.jpg

i will not be ordering from http://www.just4birminghamjobs.co.uk/  again but i have managed to find a nice pair of peeptoe sandal boots. they have a 3 inch block heel so they will be easy to walk in and hopefully comfortable.  http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/Large-size-Mens-Ladies-Tan-block-ankle-Strap-Shoes-UK-10-UK-11-DRAG-TV-CD/311741390890?hlpht=true&ops=true&viphx=1&_trksid=p5197.c100068.m2280&_trkparms=ao%3D1%26asc%3D20140211125758%26meid%3Da921cf105e114792a78f808e4bcba60a%26pid%3D100068%26clkid%3D773537160032027933&_qi=RTM2108002

NEW SANDALS.jpg

6 hours ago, Rockpup said:

IMG_6926.JPG

IMG_6939.JPG

The point is well taken. :penitent:  The zip up pair of ankle boots have the pointy toe. Won't that give you the same problem as the lace up boots?

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Puffer said:

So, please tell us what went wrong with this supplier or its product.

They sent me a pair of nike trainers instead of a pair of high heeled peeptoe boots.  when i tried to contact them to organise a return they would not respond to my emails.  i contacted them around 5 times with no response.  im lucky the trainers fit ok as i would have been left with an item of no use

In another post I mentioned that showshow.com has free shipping through Jan 1,2016.  Taking advantage of that and a great clearance price I bought a pair of Air Underground Mobile boots in a size 12 for $15. (see the the other post for a link).  They are a moccasin style shoe with a hidden 3" wedge heel that I wasn't expecting.  When I opened the box I was sure they had sent me the wrong size (they looked like a 10) but to my amazement they fit,  The shaft is tight and has some fancy fringe.

GEDC1158.jpg

They also have a functional lace on the back of the knee.

GEDC1163.jpg

GEDC1161.jpg

I have a guitar gig coming up this Friday and Saturday nights and I'm planning on wearing these boots.  Last time I thigh boots with 5" stilettos and that made loading/unloading equipment over an open mesh metal walkway a challenge.

GEDC1153.jpg

Any thoughts on what to pair these boots with are welcome (a skirt is not appropriate for the gig).

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Thighbootguy said:

In another post I mentioned that showshow.com has free shipping through Jan 1,2016.  Taking advantage of that and a great clearance price I bought a pair of Air Underground Mobile boots in a size 12 for $15. (see the the other post for a link).  They are a moccasin style shoe with a hidden 3" wedge heel that I wasn't expecting.  When I opened the box I was sure they had sent me the wrong size (they looked like a 10) but to my amazement they fit,  The shaft is tight and has some fancy fringe.

GEDC1158.jpg

They also have a functional lace on the back of the knee.

GEDC1163.jpg

GEDC1161.jpg

I have a guitar gig coming up this Friday and Saturday nights and I'm planning on wearing these boots.  Last time I thigh boots with 5" stilettos and that made loading/unloading equipment over an open mesh metal walkway a challenge.

GEDC1153.jpg

Any thoughts on what to pair these boots with are welcome (a skirt is not appropriate for the gig).

LEGGINGS OR JEGGINGS

• Like 1

11 hours ago, krazykev64 said:

They sent me a pair of nike trainers instead of a pair of high heeled peeptoe boots.  when i tried to contact them to organise a return they would not respond to my emails.  i contacted them around 5 times with no response.  im lucky the trainers fit ok as i would have been left with an item of no use

This rather confirms my doubts that this merchant is legit.   I simply didn't (and don't) believe that it can supply its whole range of footwear in the large sizes it lists - the probability is that you have been fobbed off with what may well be the ONLY shoe style it has in your size (UK10).   I notice that the site gives no merchant identity and contact details and seems to require payment via Western Union - all very suspicious.   But if you look here: http://www.just4birminghamjobs.co.uk/-ezp-14.html it shows what appears to be your order - almost a boast that you are a satisfied customer!   I suggest you give a scathing review on its site, at the very least.