Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

1 hour ago, vinheel said:

Treacherous ?! Why not ?

I prefer the words modern, sexy, classy 

they're called Tessica on Justfab site, for 49€. First order, maybe not the last.

I must say, great purchase :happy:

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!

On 11-11-2016 at 9:18 PM, hh4evr1 said:

My New look boots (like Peter1 got) have arrived. As I have wider calves they fit more snugly which is how I like them to fit.

Hi @hh4evr1 I love your boots. Have you been able to walk in them? 

small or big doesn't matter, wear your heels proud .... that is!

17 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

Went to their website and they didn't have these,  maybe a US thing. I signed up and purchased 3 pairs of very sexy heels with a nice first time customer discount. 

Take care with the discount price, because each month you must buy some shoes. Search and read about that. Some people in France have had this bad surprise.

48 minutes ago, Black_Boots said:

Hi, I've bought this beautiful pair of boots from Amanda Gregory on EBay.

They're a bit tight, but I still hope to break them in enough so I can wear them comfortably.

The leather is thick, I have good chances to succeed!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

IMG_8570.JPG

Really awesome boots. Male style ;)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Black_Boots said:

They're a bit tight, but I still hope to break them in enough so I can wear them comfortably.

2.jpg

Oooh! Great looking boots, perfect style for us boyz. 

4 hours ago, Black_Boots said:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

IMG_8570.JPG

Hey there @Black_Boots

those are seriously great boots. I love the heel and the colour. Look great with the jeans. 

Well done

Regards

James

10 hours ago, vinheel said:

Take care with the discount price, because each month you must buy some shoes. Search and read about that. Some people in France have had this bad surprise.

Interesting, I didn't use my credit card but will pay attention going forward. 

Aquatalia Brook boots, fleece lined and waterproof. The 90mm heel should make them fun to wear when I go up north this winter :)

Found them at Last Call, 83% off clearance O.o

8A982899-23C1-4E9B-82B6-B45349CA582F-6266-000003DC7E2BDE31_tmp.png

• Like 4

(formerly known as "JimC")

looks good.....for $10, you cannot beat that deal!!!!   I check thrift stores all the time,hard to find boots in ladies sz 11 but when I do I usually buy them.....I would so much like to find some knee high( or taller) hard sole platform boots with big block heels like was worn in the 70s.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, pebblesf said:

Will try them out tonight in Phoenix....

What do you think?

IMG_0145.JPG

Great looking boots.  Did you try them out over or under jeans?  (Shame not to show them off :cheeky:).

Edited by Thighbootguy
Format
  • Like 2

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

13 hours ago, bnchmrk said:

These are a match to my wife's pair of boots. I got the olive color and my wife's are black. Still trying to get a picture of us together. May have to bribe her with another new pair.

20161110_133125.jpg

Wow... a his and her matching pair.  Would love to see that picture.  Great looking boots by the way.

• Like 2

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

35 minutes ago, Thighbootguy said:

Baby steps, wish I had your confidence THBG!  But, I did wear them out (levis over the boots) for about an hour last night.  Stopped and had pizza, walked by many folks, and had a drink in the hotel bar.  I'm hoping someone noticed and approved....

• Like 1

8 hours ago, crotchhiguy said:

looks good.....for $10, you cannot beat that deal!!!!   I check thrift stores all the time,hard to find boots in ladies sz 11 but when I do I usually buy them.....I would so much like to find some knee high( or taller) hard sole platform boots with big block heels like was worn in the 70s.

I hear ya buddy, I usually wear 11s as well, but boot sizing surely varies!  The last pair I got, a nice leather pair, said they were 9.5s, I almost didn't try them on!  Sure glad I did cuz they fit fine.  These are a pretty tight, but I stretched them out for an hour or so last night while out and about.  They look great but the "pleather" is already flaking off the shafts, but that is OK, sure don't expect em to last too long for $10. 

I too, would love to find a 70s style pair with block heels.  I guess the key is to visit the thrift stores often, good stuff goes quickly!

59 minutes ago, Thighbootguy said:

But taken in pointy toe, 5" stiletto heeled boots. :penitent:

Just went to the lobby for breakfast, and of course, a fellow crew member motioned me over to her table....Oh boy, be careful, 5" heels on a slippery tile floor!  This was good for me, was forced into a situation I have tried to avoid...In the end, I don't think she noticed, and if she did, said nothing....But, of course, the whole crew base will know about my boots tomorrow if she did see them!  I took another walk outside after breakfast and had a smoke, see it wasn't as bad as I had feared!

• Like 2

A few weeks ago I ordered these riding boots at New Look. Haven't had the time to take pictures but today I thought it was time. No real heels but I do like them though and they are very nice to wear. I also have another pair of New Look ankle boots coming my way. :) 

DSC_2053.JPG

Edited by Cl0setheels
  • Like 7