Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

On ‎31‎.‎07‎.‎2016 at 9:30 PM, hiheellover23 said:

Yo I just ordered mine I should be getting mine in a couple of days thanks for that description I hope they turn out the same for me because I have bigger feet!!

I hope they will fit, they should if you measured well!

Let us know!

1 hour ago, swedeheeler said:

2016-08-26 18.54.51.jpg

Whee Hah  Ride'm Cowboy.

Those boots look fantastic.  Like I said earlier, those are the best looking cowboy/girl boots I have ever seen.  The only pair of cowboy boots I ever had did take a while to adjust to my feet but after that I literally wore them out.  Do take care of that suede; these boots are definitely not for calf roping (if they even do that in Sweden) or moose wrangling (which they do have in Sweden).

Enjoy the daylights out of those boots.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

1 hour ago, Shyheels said:

Can they be resoled? I get a sense you'll be wearing them enough!

Yeap. That should not be a problem. The heel part got a rubber piece that's nailed. The soles seems changeable as they are stitched.

Frye makes good stuff.  I think the look great.  I hope they still have your size.  That does look like a narrow shaft with no zipper so I hope you ankle will bend.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

2 hours ago, Shyheels said:

I daresay you'll walk many a happy mile in those. They look built to last

Miguel Jones quality has improved quite a bit since he first appeared online. I have 4 pairs. The ones in the photo are my newest and they're extremely comfortable in spite of the 5 inch heels.

photovisi-download.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, onyourtoes said:

Miguel Jones quality has improved quite a bit since he first appeared online. I have 4 pairs. The ones in the photo are my newest and they're extremely comfortable in spite of the 5 inch heels.

I can't speak for earlier production but my MJ boots (bought in 2014) with 5" heels are very well made, sturdy and comfortable.   The soles and heels are very similar in construction to Swedeheeler's.  And the price (albeit when the pound was rather stronger!) was very reasonable for a bespoke product.   Miguel deserves our continuing support.  Jones2.JPG

• Like 2

8 hours ago, onyourtoes said:

photovisi-download.jpg

Wow those sure are attention getters.  How about a picture of the boots worn over your jeans so we get the full effect?

15 minutes ago, bootedbloo said:

hi all

Just ordered a pair of Arollo Boots. Model is 'Queen'. Can't wait to get them & wear them out! I'll post my pics when I receive them. nahansicht_long_overknee_queen.jpg

Those are awesome boots!!!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bootedbloo said:

hi all

Just ordered a pair of Arollo Boots. Model is 'Queen'. Can't wait to get them & wear them out! I'll post my pics when I receive them. nahansicht_long_overknee_queen.jpg

Damn those are hot!!! Looking forward to the pictures.

• Like 2

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!