Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

Although I'm not a fan of plats, I do so much admire your fashion sense. Well done.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

my latest boots let me know if ya like!!!!  Wore these to the Metro alternative club.  One lady asked about my boots but besides that I didn't dance in them because I was a little nervous because it had been so long since I had done so.  But at any rate let me know if you like.

Did you think you can get away without saying where you bought them??? ;-)

My wife got me a pair of Aerosoles Ride Line boots for my birthday last month.  Last week was the first time I wore them to work. It was great sitting at my desk with my paints tucked in. I did not have the courage to wear them this way when I had to get up, so I put my pants back on the outside of the boots. Here are two photos showing both styles.

I like them so much, I figured it was time to change my profile picture.

Nice looking boots. That's the style these days, with women wearing the flat heel riding boots. I have them both in brown and black and I do wear them out with my jeans tucked inside or wear them with leggings. I've never had a bad comment, usually the women like my boots, I'm wearing.

I have several pairs of heeled boots, but the flat heel riding boot has its place in my wardrobe too . Enjoy wearing your new boots. Don't be afraid to tuck your jeans inside your boots.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

I gave in recently and got a pair of Jeffrey Campbell litas. When I can get a clearer picture I will post more.

http://imgur.com/jizUL1b

I've been wanting a pair of chunky boots for quite a while and had been eyeballing this pair on the New Look site. But I found them a little expensive, but when they where on sale I ordered them. They are no doubt chunky! They are quite comfortable and I love how they look.

Also got a pair of real Jeffrey Campbell's. Took me ages scouting a local second hand site but I finally have my almost new pair for less than a third of the retail price. I'm very happy!

How do you like your litas? Do they have true fit? Mine have a little extra wiggle room which I was worried they'd be too small since my size was already sold out.

Hi Everybody,

I bought this pair from Truth or Dare by Madonna.

To be honnest, I am not a fan of this kind of heels, but they were below 30$, so I went for them.

Honestly, they fit very well, very true to size (US11) and are comfortable and unvisible...

Happy to have them!

Bye.

post-13927-0-58348700-1426867370_thumb.j

post-13927-0-92880500-1426867378_thumb.j

Hi Everybody,

I bought this pair from Truth or Dare by Madonna.

To be honnest, I am not a fan of this kind of heels, but they were below 30$, so I went for them.

Honestly, they fit very well, very true to size (US11) and are comfortable and unvisible...

Happy to have them!

Bye.

Hey Black Boots, good looking boots, glad to hear they fit so well. I do like wedges as well, more an all round boots. Good find!

My wife got me a pair of Aerosoles Ride Line boots for my birthday last month.  Last week was the first time I wore them to work. It was great sitting at my desk with my paints tucked in. I did not have the courage to wear them this way when I had to get up, so I put my pants back on the outside of the boots. Here are two photos showing both styles.

I like them so much, I figured it was time to change my profile picture.

Those are nice  hh pe ! How is the quality on those? Have been looking for a pair of knee high/OTK riding boots. It is hard finding boots with a big enough shaft circumference to go over pants and calf. I have found a couple of those but often styles I like are too skinny. Cool.

my latest boots let me know if ya like!!!!  Wore these to the Metro alternative club.  One lady asked about my boots but besides that I didn't dance in them because I was a little nervous because it had been so long since I had done so.  But at any rate let me know if you like.

Okay Hiheellover23, gotta spill the beans on who makes those? They look really good and I do like them....nce find!

What's up everyone here are some boots I purchased from months ago let me know what you think.

Those are awesome HHlover, that is also a great outfit you going with em too. Just viewed your gallery as well.

You have a pretty fantastic boot collection! wow.....your inspiring. Gotta say you put the whole look together in all your photos too!

Great job!

mtnsofheels,

My wife and I have never had a problem with any of the Aerosoles shoes / heels we've purchased. My So-soft flats are about five years old and holding up great. The Ride Line boots are a bit snug at the top, but so tight that it makes wearing the boots uncomfortable. I had them on the other day for over 12 hours and did a lot of walking. My feet never hurt once. I think to properly pull off the pant legs in the boot look, I would need a shaft that is a bit larger. Overall, I would recommend them.

hh_pe

mtnsofheels,

Just want to say thank you for the compliment.  I try to my best to find stuff to match although I don't have all the accessories and stuff like that.  I'm glad that its working :D   But as far as where I got the spike boots from I got them off of amazon.com from this brand name called Shoesofdream.   So far all the shoes I have bought I have not been disappointed yet and they have all the sizes that i'm looking for so check em out and let me know what you think.

What ya see is what ya get no more or less!!

You look fantastic!

You really look amazing in those boots, you have a great figure as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I have not bought any footwear for quite awhile. However I finally found a pair booties I have been looking for for some time now,

the Camilla Skovgaard Ankle Wedge boot in size 11. Got them from the mail just 2 days ago, fit fantastic. They have a 1/2" platform and 4 1/2" heel, quite grippy sole that has some spring to them. Pretty hard to find them but certainly great boots.

post-2360-0-43048700-1428892373_thumb.pn

post-2360-0-40589900-1428892388_thumb.pn

Nice! What size are they?

Mine are UK 7 EU 40 or 41

Collected them earlier today. They fit well and already quite comfortable. Heel height is 4". The only minor drawback is that the heel is slightly more brown than black, but I think I can live with that. These are my first pair of calf length boots . My other pairs are mostly ankle length, knee length and 1 pair of thigh length.

Had to break down and buy some new boots. Customers are making demands that have to be met or I can't proceed with my work (and they are picky)

Not comfortable, Hurt my little toes depending on my socks, heavy and hard to walk in, and they look awful if I go to dinner after working, but I gotta do what I gotta do - - - - 

Tough finding in a mens size 8 and expensive - - - - $220.xx. Most don't notice if your in an area where they are commonly seen, but your spotted right away if you walk into a mall, or a nice location, especially if they are covered in grease (Hotels cringe)

I'll be putting these to the test in the next two days. 16 hours plus each day I'm assured..

505-400x464.png