Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

Bought two pair of the Xhilaration Keava Boot in Orange for Halloween a couple of years ago for wife and myself. Found them at Target 1/2 price. We wore them to a party, and even though I'm not a regular high heel wearer, I had no problems. I was thinking of buying some in Gray, but I can't find them at Target website now, appears they have dropped this style.

Here's my latest high heeled boots I purchased last winter

Nice looking boots!

They appear to be quite tall. Can you tell us more about them? Maybe a picture in a mirror.

TBG

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

just ordered 3 days ago , boots from gianrico mori ebay store:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

15 cm of heels. I need so much training before outing and make video on my youtube! The quality is pefect, just a little bit small for the size annouced, but its fit perfectly.

Very nice boots! Love the heel. Take your time and learn to walk gracefully in those boots. They are too nice to do otherwise. Will you wear them as you are showing us (over jeans) rather than your avatar picture (under jeans)? TBG

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

My avatar are small boots ( ankle boots ? dont have exact name, lack of my english, iam french....) from fuss-schuhe, i cant wear them over so ! i have another brown pair form andypola, already posted earlier. i will nedd to try to uptdate my gallery (dont know how to make that !)

Great boots yoyo, the contrast of the black zip would look great with black leggings (or maybe with blue jeans and a black shirt under a grey vneck jumper). It's also interesting how the stitching follows the lines of a high-heeled pump - I'm not usually a fan of that sort of construction but it does add a fascinating factor to the boots. They do look great, enjoy them!

If you like it, wear it.

Love the boots yoyo! The jeans tucked into them are a tad too loose around the knee though.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got a pair of Stuart Weitzman Molten boots in black leather from a Nordstroms rack for 80% off. I've seen these for a while for twice the cost in suede, but jumped on these. They have a full 4" heel, but it is quite wide and stable. Already wore them to buy lunch in a grocery store. The leather is very soft and I suspect they will get a lot of use. http://www.6pm.com/stuart-weitzman-molten-anthracite-suede Zappos vid showing my exact boots.

post-289-0-61276900-1367941440_thumb.jpg

(formerly known as "JimC")

They look great but even at 80% off its still a little too rich for me. Enjoy them. Just saw your pic. Wearing them UNDER jeans... they look too good to hide them. TBG

Tbg: yea, The black leather msrp was cheaper then 6pm's suede msrp. Gotta say, while I had to debate the purchase, I wore them for 5hrs, 2 grocery stores, and 140 miles of driving and they were still very comfortable and had no issues wearing them exposed as in the pic. I have experimented with boots over jeans and still have not found a mix I thought was "my" style, will try with these. Although their leather almost feels too good to put denim between me and them ;)

(formerly known as "JimC")

Although their leather almost feels too good to put denim between me and them ;)

Ah the sacrifices we make for fashion. :penitent:

I like the heels. Very chunky like jessica simpson boots. 80% off is a good deal. Most of my expensive heels have been bought on sale. Great find!

• 2 weeks later...

Stopped and checked out a mall that I pass regularly when I am on the road.....inside there is a Traffic shoe store and they had boots and shoes on a rack at the back of the store for $10.....(afterseason close out merchandise).....on the rack was a pair of grey overknee boots with 4 inch heels.....I inspected the boots and found that they were a ladies sz 10.....this was too good of a deal to pass up so $10.55 cents later, I had added another pair of boots to my collection.....here are some pics

post-3294-0-81827200-1368898363_thumb.jp

post-3294-0-27421400-1368898387_thumb.jp

post-3294-0-81811000-1368898415_thumb.jp

post-3294-0-18842400-1368898459_thumb.jp

WOW! That a find! Great looking boots. Some folks have all the luck...able to wear a size10, and finding a great pair of boots on sale. Enjoy them.

• 2 weeks later...

Yoyo, Good attempt, but it would be much more helpful to see you walk as others see you. Can you put your camera on a fence or stone wall or maybe a bench or tripod, and walk into or out of the field of view? Then we could see your walk, your entire outfit, and offer a little more helpful critique than what you've shown so far. Don't be offended. I'm just trying to be helpful. Steve