Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

HEY!!!! I just bought a new pair of awsome booties today. Im super excited for them to come in the mail. lol I told my parents that I bought a new pair of nike sandals for 70 bucks, lol but really the sandals only cost 20 and the heels cost 50. Heres the site so you can see what they look like. http://www.dsw.com/shoe/two+lips+ambush+bootie?prodId=247142&category=dsw12cat1100004

Hi - Good morning, I took some pictures of me wearing my Aldo over knee boots with skinny jeans, this morning!

I love these boots!!

:wavey:

They look great on you. I like that look myself and have worn my Nine West 4" stiletto heel boots over my skinny jeans many times!

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Hi - Good morning, I took some pictures of me wearing my Aldo over knee boots with skinny jeans, this morning!

I love these boots!!

Impressive! MOST impressive! Great looking boots that demand to be shown off in public! Bravo to you!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I love these boots!!

We love those boots too buddy! You have great legs, and the jeans are perfect too!

Thanks so much for the comments, being a 'newby' to this site it is so inspiring to get such postive comments! These are definitly my favourite boots at the moment - I will add some more pictures tomorrow with a different outfit! Unfortunately I only have the confidence to wear boots indoors at the moment, so they have not had any outdoor action yet, but the great stories people share on this site are helping!! Thanks again for your words of encouragement and support! :wavey:

HEY!!!! I just bought a new pair of awsome booties today...

Nice boots !

I guess your parents are not aware that you are wearing heels ?

What would happen if they open the package ?

Hoping you have the package delivered to the post office ?

...Aldo over knee boots with skinny jeans...

I agree with others. Such nice boots should not be only worn in private !

Start wearing lower heels in public and you will build up your confidence.

It is only a matter of time !

I love these boots!!

Great looking boots a nice choice, I only wish my legs were thinner to wear over my jeans

TOWI ā€“ Those are great looking boots. Are you comfortable walking in a heel that high? The fact that you have posted pictures seems to indicate that you are comfortable presenting yourself wearing them and that you think they look good.

Donā€™t wait too long to try them out and about. You only get one go at this life and you shouldnā€™t waste too much of it looking for confidence.

I suggest going out in a casual outfit like jeans and dress shirt with a jacket, and of course those boots. Let the boots be the only statement.

My all time favorite thigh boots look

Go someplace where there are a lot of people. If you can, drive there and pull your boots on in the car. Take a few minutes before you get out of the car (this will probably not be an option) and gather your confidence, then boldly step out where you have never been before. The key to success is that you MUST project confidence. You must project ā€œthis is who I amā€ and if you do, most people will accept it; failing that, get back in the car and go home.

People will notice that you are wearing boots with heels. It wouldnā€™t be any fun if they didnā€™t, but they will also notice that you are saying, ā€this is who I amā€ and the vast majority will be willing to go along and some will offer positive reinforcement (ex. ā€œnice bootsā€). The few that donā€™t accept you might giggle or offer rude comment, but rarely more than that, especially if there are a lot of other people around.

Get comfortable presenting yourself in boots before you try the skirt in public (which, by the way, looks nice).

Bottom lineā€¦ enjoy your boots.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Thanks for the comments!

Thighbootguy - I agree, the boots should be worn, in fact I have them on over my skinny jeans as I type! But outside, Im just not sure??

I think the only way I can see me doing it is in a group, where having fellow minded people around me will a) give me the confidence and :wavey: mean I am not the sole focus - does that make sense??

I will keep an eye out for a heelmeet somewhere near me - that will probably be my first step forward - boot forward!

I think the only way I can see me doing it is in a group, where having fellow minded people around me will a) give me the confidence and :wavey: mean I am not the sole focus - does that make sense??

Ah, the old strength in numbers theory. I don't buy it. Don't get your confidence from a group... that's a dangerous idea. Examples are gangs, armys, and gaggles of giggly girls.

Courage and confidence comes from within not the outside.

Don't do this until you are ready, but when you are, drive to a resturant, put on your boots, and go in and have a meal. If someone is with you that fine, if that someone is a gal in boots even better, but you will be the center of attention which is why guys (and gals) wear heels in the first place. The first time you do this it will be a meal you will never forget (in a positive way). And do heed my advice on getting out of the car.

TBG

Sorry - didn't mean to hyjack the thread. TOWI Boots, start a new thread and let us know how it goes.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

I agree with TBG, strength in numbers when it comes to wearing heels in public doesn't work. All that does is draw exponentially greater attention than you would be being by yourself. Confidence does indeed come from within, not from osmosis when with others, you have to develop it on your own, whereas a group would be nothing more than a crutch, one you can't always depend on. Sure, being out in the big bad public can be unnerving, even terrifying at first, but once you do go out and survive the experience, you'll discover it's nowhere near as bad as you might have thought. Good luck to you!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Nice boots !

I guess your parents are not aware that you are wearing heels ?

What would happen if they open the package ?

Hoping you have the package delivered to the post office ?

Thanks. And no they are not aware of me wearing heels. Thankfully ive never had the problem of them opening my packages even when ive told them exactly what ive ordered (usually parts for my truck or airsoft stuff). This time I just told them I ordered an expensive pair of Nike sandals so I doubt they'll open it. They'll just put it in my room on my bed like they usually do. Unfortunatly though im usually in school when the package arrives. If they did open I would have alot of explaining to do lol.

Hi everyone. I hope this is the place. Yesterday (March 19th) I was in Primark in Marble Arch (London) and they are having a massive boots sell-out. They are selling some lines for 3Ā£ a pair (used to be 18Ā£ before the reduction). If you, like me, are a compulsive buyer, I think you should pop by. Last info: I only saw one size 9, but there are a lot of size 8 and less. I am definitely going to go back and check if they threw out some more stuff for that price!

Just remember that a lot of Aldo boots run very small. I need UK9 but the Aldo so-called UK9 boots I've tried were in some cases smaller than UK8.

Hi. i have finally got to wear my new boots from howcool4u at home, at the insitance of my girlfriend, who i hope is gradually getting used to the idea of my liking heels - at home anyway. I bought the knee high platform zip up boots in size 44. The size seems about right, perhaps on the lower end of the scale where it would be a large 43 from other manufacturers. The boots are not bad though, fairly comfortable, but a bit tight around the calves (though that could simply be my calves...) I'll try to post some pics soon!

Hi. i have finally got to wear my new boots from howcool4u at home, at the insitance of my girlfriend, who i hope is gradually getting used to the idea of my liking heels - at home anyway.

I bought the knee high platform zip up boots in size 44. The size seems about right, perhaps on the lower end of the scale where it would be a large 43 from other manufacturers. The boots are not bad though, fairly comfortable, but a bit tight around the calves (though that could simply be my calves...)

I'll try to post some pics soon!

I bought some platform shoes from Howcool4u and they are really small - box says 41 but i would say they are more like a large 39. I've messaged them to see if I can return them...