Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

Yesterday before my test I had some time to kill so I went to the mall close to the university and went into my favorite shoe shop.Had a look around and found a pair of boots at a very good price.Down to NZD$79.

http://www.hannahs.co.nz/OurShoes/tabid/124/p/BRUM-BE/ProductID/4793/Default.aspx

Asked the assistant if I could see a size 10,tried them on right there.She was very friendly and helpfull.Had a chat about burining on the feet,and she showed me some gel pads that she uses on her heels.Wow what a nice feeling to have been able to talk to someone face to face about heels :smile:

Wow, love the ruched effect with the straps crossing over, the buckles and fur trim detailing, and the overall look is very cute and funky. Great that you found them just as the NZ winter is approaching. Enjoy, and I hope you get lots of positive reactions wearing them. (And what a cool sales assistant too).

If you like it, wear it.

Wow, love the ruched effect with the straps crossing over, the buckles and fur trim detailing, and the overall look is very cute and funky. Great that you found them just as the NZ winter is approaching. Enjoy, and I hope you get lots of positive reactions wearing them. (And what a cool sales assistant too).

very nice boots stormclaw! i'm jealous :smile:

are they really fuzzy inside or is that just a fuzzy detail at the top?

Larry

I know right,the whole look attracted me.The straps,buckles,trim on the top.The heel is very nice and solid, 5inches with a 1.5inch platform.

Weird1,its just the top thats fuzzy, the inside is normal material.Its still warm,so no cold feet in the winter :D

Well Ill wear them under my jeans for a while,depending on how I feel I might wear them outside my jeans.Ill head back to the shop to show them off for the assistant lol.

Here ya go jwhite44 - I think I'll leave these on for a while

thanks

Larry

Nice boots. I could see myself in those. Not sure anyone would mistake that heel for a mans boot, but they look comfy and a nice heel height.

Since winter has ended I have been able get out heeling and enjoy my new boots that I have purchased recently. Two pairs, first pair is from Paul Bond Boots, 20" Ostrich leather, 4" heel Western boot, custom made so I went for the max and glad I did. They are awesome, wore them all day yesterday fit perfectly, even bought a belt to match them in Italy last week goes well with my long inseam jeans. Second pair is a Trouve booties from Nordstrom, was looking for the Alliance Boot but they were sold out so I got these instead, perfect fit and on sale which made them a good purchase. Wearing these with a black slack and polo shirt. Enjoying spring in my new boots! Mtnsofheels

post-12178-133522941524_thumb.jpg

post-12178-133522941529_thumb.jpg

Since winter has ended I have been able get out heeling and enjoy my new boots that I have purchased recently.

Two pairs, first pair is from Paul Bond Boots, 20" Ostrich leather, 4" heel Western boot, custom made so I went for the max and glad I did.

They are awesome, wore them all day yesterday fit perfectly, even bought a belt to match them in Italy last week goes well with my long inseam jeans.

Second pair is a Trouve booties from Nordstrom, was looking for the Alliance Boot but they were sold out so I got these instead, perfect fit and on sale which made them a good purchase. Wearing these with a black slack and polo shirt. Enjoying spring in my new boots!

Mtnsofheels

I love the Paul Bond boots! Very sharp!

Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

Prüne boots, 4" heel. Round toe. My new best boots I must say. They would be perfect if they had a side zip. I was caught in them by one of my employees, actually. Not one word said. I'll post some more pictures.

post-333-133522941532_thumb.jpg

Greetings Majo, Those are nice boots too, I agree with Charlie on those. It just goes to show that there indeed many boots to buy and wear. I really happy with the Paul Bond boots below, one aspect is the rubber heel cap which makes quite quiet for walking, but I have a pair of Doc Martens that make up the no noise! Hope you enjoy those too Majo! Mtnsofheels

I just got these about a week ago. The heel is 4" and they're very comfortable and fit tightly around the calves when zipped up. They are wear anywhere boots. Charlie

post-48-133522941584_thumb.jpg

Where else but Miguel Jones? LOL I saw them for sale on his website and he had a pair in my size so I went for it. I must have looked like a buffoon hobbling with one boot on this morning while I was taking pictures of the other. LOL Charlie

Steve Madden Gwenn clog boots. They're over the knee (barely), tops can cuff down about 3 inches, leather with real wood soles. The total heel height (partly hidden) is 6 inches and the platform is 1 inch, size 11. They're comfortable, solid feeling to walk in, and will definitely be worn out of the house on occasion. Last fall they were $299, I got them last week on SmartBargains.com for $80.

post-44-133522941603_thumb.jpg

post-44-13352294161_thumb.jpg

post-44-133522941614_thumb.jpg

post-44-133522941621_thumb.jpg

..........but not what you might imagine; these are men's shoes for day to day wear.........which in terms of shoe buying over the past 2 years amounts to an approximate ratio of......1:10 "mens" shoes to heels!.....I am amazed that I will spend over £50 without thinking on a pair of heels approximately once a month but will obsess for weeks over spending £30 on a pair of normal shoes. There must be something missing in my brain but not really complaining....my collection is quite pretty R

Steve Madden Gwenn clog boots. They're over the knee (barely), tops can cuff down about 3 inches, leather with real wood soles. The total heel height (partly hidden) is 6 inches and the platform is 1 inch, size 11. They're comfortable, solid feeling to walk in, and will definitely be worn out of the house on occasion.

Last fall they were $299, I got them last week on SmartBargains.com for $80.

I'm usually not a fan of chunky heels OR platforms, but that's a very nice pair of boots. Enjoy. :smile:

Steve Madden Gwenn clog boots. They're over the knee (barely), tops can cuff down about 3 inches, leather with real wood soles. The total heel height (partly hidden) is 6 inches and the platform is 1 inch, size 11. They're comfortable, solid feeling to walk in, and will definitely be worn out of the house on occasion.

I like them too. They're very sharp looking. Unfortunately, I could never walk well in them myself. The heel's too high for me. Good on you for being able to pull it off!

Charlie

I just got these about a week ago. The heel is 4" and they're very comfortable and fit tightly around the calves when zipped up. They are wear anywhere boots.

Charlie

I came home today to a bit of a surprise. There was a second pair of these boots delivered to me from Miguel. Same size, same fit, the only thing is that I didn't order them? I sent Miguel an email about it. My card hasn't been charged, it appears to be a mix up by his shipping people? I'll probably wind up buying them anyway.. LOL

Charlie

Aerosoles (Blue Genie) - So sharp and very classy. Just worn to a family event and no one even gave a second glance. :smile::smile::D:smile::wave:

Very cool looking boots! See how easy it is? :(

Charlie

Great boots!

Yesterday I bought this booties. 9cm (3.5"). They are from Prüne, the same brand as the previous ones.

Really nice, and comfortable. I'd say ideal for everyday ride, and shopping as they are easy to slip in and out.

There are a couple of pictures from the latter ones as well. Even though I used the flash, light was not the best. We are having some nasty weather here.

Hope you enjoy

post-333-133522941687_thumb.jpg

post-333-133522941705_thumb.jpg

post-333-133522941707_thumb.jpg

post-333-13352294171_thumb.jpg

post-333-133522941713_thumb.jpg

I came home today to a bit of a surprise. There was a second pair of these boots delivered to me from Miguel. Same size, same fit, the only thing is that I didn't order them? I sent Miguel an email about it. My card hasn't been charged, it appears to be a mix up by his shipping people? I'll probably wind up buying them anyway.. LOL

Charlie

I had the same experience several weeks ago. Initially I had to return the 1st pair (9's)...too large. Returned for 8 1/2's. They came too narrow (I'm a regular men's C width; I emailed him about the problem & asked for 8 1/2's a bit wider. They came & fit perfectly. A week later, a second pair of 9's showed up, appropo of nothing. I Emailed the situaton to them, looking for some postage help for the returns (USD 36+ to mail back to Mexico). They E'd back to keep them, no charge. Based on Charlie's same experience, they CAN'T be making any $$. I haven't gone to the charity donation store yet. Anyone interested, PM me. Men's 9, regular width; 8 1/2 a bit narrow.

UpBy5