Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

Pleased to have received some new 6" Pleasers. I haven't mastered the 6" heel yet by any stretch, but I'm having fun trying. Me likey!!!:smile:

Great looking boots. Few questions for you:

- are they a full 6" heel w/ no platform?

- what size did you order? How much larger than your normal male shoe size did you need to get?

- how is the overall quality?

- does it provide any extra ankle/foot support?

Looks like you'll have fun wearing them.

Ordered these from Spring a week ago and got them yesterday. They were the last ones available and just in my size too. They're real leather, comfortable, and just a really great boot. I like them ALOT!

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j78/darthraze/boots20.jpg

i got this pair late last week. They are made by kimora lee and are very comfortable.

i bought the same pair about a month ago. Got them at a great price from the original sticker. They are comfy and can easily wear them all day. Great choice.

Ordered these from Spring a week ago and got them yesterday. They were the last ones available and just in my size too. They're real leather, comfortable, and just a really great boot. I like them ALOT!

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j78/darthraze/boots20.jpg

Nice boots...Where do you plan to wear them?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Now, I like that answer newfieguyinheels!!!!!!:smile: same goes with my boots (both the demonia platform boots avitar & my new ones from aerosol, heeled & the other flat ones):)

Great looking boots. Few questions for you:

- are they a full 6" heel w/ no platform?

- what size did you order? How much larger than your normal male shoe size did you need to get?

- how is the overall quality?

- does it provide any extra ankle/foot support?

Looks like you'll have fun wearing them.

Hey jw, yup they are a full 6" heel, no platform. I got them in size 10 which seems to fit perfect...1.5 sizes larger than my normal men's shoe size (I wear them barefoot or with very thin socks). With heels, I prefer them to be snug rather than loose. No complaints about the quality, it is as good as you could expect for the price and they provide pretty good support. Walking smoothly in 6" heels is proving to be a big challenge though, far more difficult than it was when I started with 5" heels, but I am determined to succeed:smile:

I was in DC recently and had finished my business when I spotted a DSW from I-270 in Frederick,MD so I made my way in there. I went into the apparently new and spacious store and checkd out the clearance area. There, I spotted a pair of black leather NineWest boots with a a 3/4" platform and 5.5" stiletto heel that had been $129.95 at the beginning of the season but was now $91 off that price so I walked OUT the store for about $41!! And, yes the two guys at the counter were quite envious. There are incredible deals at DSW if you wait for them. HappyinHeels

Well, I decided to wear my new Diba Ashton knee high 4" stacked blade heel camel leather boots out. My first stop was to Walmart to do some stuff (of course the double takes and the boots were UNDER the pants. i was wearing a red Izod sweater and Levi's 511 "skinny" black jeans.

Then, right nearby, the opened a new Nine West outlet. So, for the occasion, I put the boots over the pants, went shopping and tried on a few pairs and bought a pair of sandals.

And I was treated like any other customer; one of the salesgirls helped look for the size 11s.

post-9697-133522907901_thumb.jpg

post-9697-133522907916_thumb.jpg

post-9697-13352290793_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

It's all about the heel!

Well, I decided to wear my new Diba Ashton knee high 4" stacked blade heel camel leather boots out...

Greetings Bootking :-)

Those are VERY nice boots. I like the color and style very much.

I imagine them over light blue skinny jeans... Wow !

Could you please tell me where you bought them ?

(BTW, would be nice to see a picture taken from the side so we can see the heel...)

Well done !

Well, I decided to wear my new Diba Ashton knee high 4" stacked blade heel camel leather boots out. My first stop was to Walmart to do some stuff (of course the double takes and the boots were UNDER the pants. i was wearing a red Izod sweater and Levi's 511 "skinny" black jeans.

Then, right nearby, the opened a new Nine West outlet. So, for the occasion, I put the boots over the pants, went shopping and tried on a few pairs and bought a pair of sandals.

And I was treated like any other customer; one of the salesgirls helped look for the size 11s.

The boots look good from what I can see. Some regular angles of them would have been nice though.

I had a brave day of firsts today. After reading of some of your experiences on here I wanted to go and buy some heels from a shop, rather than on the internet. I went into priceless shoes, after I got the nerve to go in to the women's section. I browsed around for a little while, it wasn't too busy and noone gave me a second look. I wanted something descrete I could wear outside the house. I found these:

http://www.pricelessshoes.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product1_11051_-1_71603_11051

They looked like they'd go well with dark blue jeans. The first brave step was that I tried them on in the store. Ok, so I don't think anyone saw, and they didn't care if they did. They fitted well, so I bought them. I then couldn't wait to try them on properly, so went into the bathroom in M&S to try them on properly and they did look great with my jeans. So I put my regular shoes in the bag instead, and wore them out of M&S, and about a mile through the busy city centre back to the car. It was such a rush. If anyone noticed they didn't make it obvious, though they do make a nice (though not loud) high heel sound. A very fun morning, including my first fully public heeling. :smile:

I look forward to when I'm able to post photos on here of me in heels.

dbert -

Welcome to the forum! Congratulations on your purchase and outing. It does get easier with practice but consider, if your going to be seen wearing heels in public, whats wrong with being seen trying them on in the store?

Its all a mind game that it sounds like your well on the way to winning.

By the way... Nice boots!

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Nothing wrong with being seen trying them on. At the moment I like the thrill of wearing heels covertly rather than overtly though, so people don't necessarily see you wearing them, unless they really look.

dbert, there is nothing wrong with wearing your heels with a pair of trousers or jeans with slightly longer legs that might cover most of your shoes. No one is going to react negatively these days with life proceeding as such a fast pace and everyone concentrating on their own purposes. Congratulations on your first outing. It does, as people have posted here, get easier with each successive experience. Just ask JSpikeheels. He's can relate first hand.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.