Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

Have your boots arrived, yet? Where are you planning to wear them?

Bubba, The brown boots arrived Friday (very nice and they feel amazingly good on my legs and feet). They are too tight on my calves to turn down the cuff (the way they are in the photo) but turned up, they come right to my knees and fit like a glove. The heel on the brown ones is 5", which I am proficient in now. The red ones are not here yet, but I expect them any day now. The red ones will be indoors only I think, just for entertaining my girlfriend and myself in private. Besides, I'm not sure that I will even be able to walk in them (they are 6" heels on the red ones). Looking forward to trying it though. I'm sure I will wear the brown ones to go shopping and stuff, but I haven't had them outside yet. I'm a bit worried about wrecking them in the wet salty snow. I have a pair of black 5" boots (see my avitar) that I do wear outside in almost any weather...I'm not too worried about the black ones because they are already somewhat beaten up.

I ordered these two as they were on sale (and a pair of flat boots which I dare not share on this site :blinkbigeyes:), but I planned on only keeping one. I'll take pics once they arrive!

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4013/4314458772_f74edb1b20_o.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2767/4313723293_d87b243345_o.jpg

These are the Nine West "Nuri" boots (sz 10.5) that arrived, with a pair of jean leggings underneath. Not completely sold on them, as I have skinny legs and the boots are a bit baggy. Very possible that I'll return them.

The other link (doesn't exist anymore) was a pair of Naughty Monkey boots, but they were cut way too small! Definitely have to return them.

heelaphile

post-22289-13352290522_thumb.jpg

OK I told myself I wasn't going to buy any shoes this pay month, and I haven't...but I did buy a pair of these. I just couldn't resist and they're selling out by the looks of things.

My question is...can you get out of a promise you made to yourself on a technicality...or is that like cheating at Solitaire? :blinkbigeyes:

I can't wait for the boots to arrive though.

Spiker.

OK I told myself I wasn't going to buy any shoes this pay month, and I haven't...but I did buy a pair of these. I just couldn't resist and they're selling out by the looks of things.

My question is...can you get out of a promise you made to yourself on a technicality...or is that like cheating at Solitaire? :blinkbigeyes:

Spiker.

It's probably healthier to acknowledge you didn't hold up on that promise! Next year, remember not to make such promises in Jan/Feb (winter clearance events always get ya)!

heelaphile

My question is...can you get out of a promise you made to yourself on a technicality...or is that like cheating at Solitaire? :pulsingheart:

Spiker.

Just modify your promise to yourself by saying what you really meant was that you weren't going to buy and shoes this month.....and if I do purchase a pair new pair of boots, I promise not to pay more than £100 for them. :blinkbigeyes:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

boots_1000

I recently bought a pair of white leather thigh high boots on Ebay. It will be my first pair of non-black color boots. Can't wait to get them!

Wear then with care. If you bump into anything dark, white boots show the mark and it's tough to get rid of it. But they do look great.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

boots_1000

Wear then with care. If you bump into anything dark, white boots show the mark and it's tough to get rid of it. But they do look great.

Thanks for the heads up. However, I'll only be wearing them inside the house. I don't have any plans to go out in em.

Just bought, and I emphasize only about 2 hours ago from a retail shoe shop in the OC called Orangeclubwear. I opted for the "sexy stiletto boot that hurts your feet but are a small sacrifice for sexy pillars of lust" called the Domina2000 from Pleaser. They are a knee high stretch patent boot with pointed toe and 6 inch heels. They are not for those with wide calves (as i d have), so they are a bit tight, but I love tight. Anywho, it'll take a few days to get them stretched out a bit, but when i am ready, pics will be on the way. :blinkbigeyes: Did I happen to mention I looooooove these boots? lol Jamie

...My wife saw me ordering and she asked, what about me?

So, I told her, "If I order one for you, would you wear it with me?: and she tells me, "sure, why not."

I love my wife. =D

You have a very comprehensive wife indeed: Lucky for you :blinkbigeyes:

I hope you will post a picture of your wife and you wearing these boots ?

Just wanted to show my new Born Western style boots i recently purchased . I have paired them up with Newport News brown stretch jeans and a Izod v-neck fine gauge sweater. I have included pictures with the jeans on the outside of the boots and pictures of the jeans tucked inside the boots. BTW the boots are very comfortable with a 3-1/2" heel. I already have them in black.

post-14923-133522906756_thumb.jpg

post-14923-133522906783_thumb.jpg

post-14923-133522906801_thumb.jpg

post-14923-133522906824_thumb.jpg

Smile and the whole world smiles with you, Fart and your on your own!!!