Stilettos

jmorv

I know this is a place for stories, but I happened to get inspired with the poetry bug while sitting here reading everyone's posts. My apologies, but I do hope you all enjoy. :blinkbigeyes: I see you sitting there from across the room Waiting for the right moment to move in and take action Like an innocent wink, your allure and charm wins me over I slip you on my feet, ever so gently moving you into position Toes sliding in like slipping under the covers on a cold winter night Your ever present clutch takes hold, fitting like a glove Watching that first step, you guide me along with caution I begin my graceful walk with confidence and beauty That signature click of your wicked heels draws the attention you require Atop those pillars of lust, you give me the courage to step further Into the night I walk with you, moving further with precision Looks are abound this eve, an audience of many you require An approving nod, a fleeting smile, an occasional gasp from the crowd Ever since the day you were born you knew your destiny There is no question to whom the master is You...you are my stilettos, and I the wearer...forever. Jamie