Giohel

2sweetkittys

Hi, Has anyone here ever tried Gio Hel or Giohel? I found this pair of boots on German Ebay-- 370281392737--and am quite interested. Btw, I'm a big fan of Gianmarco Lorenzi and Loriblu, which is how I found out about Gio/hel. If you've tried them, what are they like in terms of quality? Are they comparable to Lorenzi? How do they run sizewise? Thanks!

Hello,

I just purchased a pair of boots from ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230422457594&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

The boots are well made, but not quite up to Gianmarco Lorenzi standards. The leather is butter soft on the exterior, and is also leather lined on the inside. Does not have the typical Lorenzi smell of new leather though. I would say a touch chemical-like. The boot shaft is build with a small extention to accomodate a slightly large calf. All in all, very comfortable for a boot with a 6 inch heel in a size 43 euro. The heel is a bit thicker than some of the Lorenzi pencil thin stilettos. As far as sizing is concerned, the 43 is Giohel is perfect for me whereas the Lorenzi is just a bit tighter.

Hope this helps.

Thanks, lorenziluvr--and a bigcongrats on your win! I was thinking on bidding on that pair in my size last week (same seller) cos' they looked absolutely gorgeous. Sometimes, it's so hard to tell from the pictures. I just bought a pair of Paciottis which were advertised as nappa but didn't quite feel as soft as the Lorenzi nappas even though the photos suggested otherwise. (I'm pretty picky about the quality of leather: I like them buttery smooth!) Have fun with your Giohels!

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I ended up buying 3 pairs of GioHel. I agree with lorenziluvr statement, but I would also like to add a few more things. GioHel do have boots with very thin heels, but it comes in the 5" high heels. The toe box also varies with boots too. The boots with the 6" high heels has a short toe box which is similar to the toe box on the Louboutin Pretty Woman boots. The thigh high boots has the long toe box. I would say the boots with the very thin high heels has a standard length toe box. I hope this helps everyone who has an interest in purchasing a GioHel boots from 1969 Italia Boutique.

post-8121-133522909035_thumb.jpg

post-8121-133522909039_thumb.jpg

post-8121-133522909043_thumb.jpg

It's been a while since I've logged on here--thanks for the pics, BSS! They look really great. I nearly bid on two pairs today but the price went up much higher than I was willing to pay. (Bought 3 pairs these last 3 months so have to cool off for a while!)

Hi,

I ended up buying 3 pairs of GioHel. I agree with lorenziluvr statement, but I would also like to add a few more things. GioHel do have boots with very thin heels, but it comes in the 5" high heels. The toe box also varies with boots too. The boots with the 6" high heels has a short toe box which is similar to the toe box on the Louboutin Pretty Woman boots. The thigh high boots has the long toe box. I would say the boots with the very thin high heels has a standard length toe box. I hope this helps everyone who has an interest in purchasing a GioHel boots from 1969 Italia Boutique.

Can you put more photos of the GioHel 6" heel, im thinking about getting a pair of them but i'll like to see more detailed photographs. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

just a short note - my cobbler dit not like them. he told me somewhat the heel tip was non-standard and the pin of the tip very short and thin making the exchange of the heel tipps a little bit more difficult and he meant because of that the heel tip would not have such a good support inside as that thin steel heels actually should have.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I actually have a pair of pumps with extremely thin 6" steel nail heels. When I tried them on for the first time, the feeling that if I put my whole weight onto the heels, they would bend. After cautiously wearing them for a few minutes I learned to walk in them by walking on the balls of my feet and just relying upon the heels for stability -- not placing almost no weight upon them. I found that while I could walk around the room in them, it was very tiring. trying to balance on the balls of my feet and toes. I haven't worn them outside of the house -- and I don't believe I ever will just because of the flexibility of the heels and the fear that I will catch them on a crack and bend/break them.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I actually have a pair of pumps with extremely thin 6" steel nail heels. When I tried them on for the first time, the feeling that if I put my whole weight onto the heels, they would bend. After cautiously wearing them for a few minutes I learned to walk in them by walking on the balls of my feet and just relying upon the heels for stability -- not placing almost no weight upon them.

I found that while I could walk around the room in them, it was very tiring. trying to balance on the balls of my feet and toes. I haven't worn them outside of the house -- and I don't believe I ever will just because of the flexibility of the heels and the fear that I will catch them on a crack and bend/break them.

Why don't you post their picture :) They must look awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm curious too:smile: I really love the extremely thin stiletto heels in very high heights, like Di Marni, Gianmarco Lorenzi, so I'm curious how these Giohel's are like! And are they a cheaper but also high qualitiy alternative to the others?

• 4 weeks later...

I stumbled across Gio Hel shoes and boots a while back while on eBay one day. I have dealt with the Italia Boutique and have had excellent service from them. Their shipping is, in my opinion somewhat expensive but very fast. I love their boots and shoes. For the first time since The Little Shoe Box closed, I have found a source of affordable 5 and 6 inch heels that I REALLY like. I love the classic pointed toe stilettos that they have. All leather, no polyurethane here! For me, they fit very well with one exception. The 1969 skinny overknee boots have very narrow calf measurements and are much too small for me. All others that I have tried fit very well. I will never own a Ferrari, but I do have some great Italian shoes and boots! Paul

in leather & heels...

• 1 month later...

I bought a few pairs of Gio Hel boots recently and I'm really happy with them. Can't really compare with the A brands but it really doesn't matter - I found a source of high quality, high heeled boots available in large sizes. The fit is great, almost true to size and the materials used seem to be top notch!

I bought a few pairs of Gio Hel boots recently and I'm really happy with them. Can't really compare with the A brands but it really doesn't matter - I found a source of high quality, high heeled boots available in large sizes. The fit is great, almost true to size and the materials used seem to be top notch!

Congratulations on your find. If I may ask, what size do you wear?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

all new to this forum, I am a French amateur photographer, passionate about the high heels shoes.

sorry I do not speak very good English and that message is a translation through google !!!!!

I leave you some pictures of Christelle, wearing a pair Giohel shoes.

I bought these shoes on E-bay some time ago shoes.

Looking forward to hearing your impressions .

http://sambotte.over-blog.com/article-essayage-par-christelle-55351891.html

• 4 weeks later...

Merci Beaucoups!

Fantastique! (works in any language)

Thanks for posting these great images.

There are many others too:

http://sambotte.over-blog.com/article-le-petit-monde-de-kobi-levi-66884769.html

http://sambotte.over-blog.com/article-bronx-jouez-la-rockstar-58596494.html

:smile: Merci pour l'acceuil !!!!

the last one http://sambotte.over-blog.com/article-tendance-ete-2011-pour-vos-pieds-68906242.html

Hello everyone,

all new to this forum, I am a French amateur photographer, passionate about the high heels shoes.

sorry I do not speak very good English and that message is a translation through google !!!!!

I leave you some pictures of Christelle, wearing a pair Giohel shoes.

I bought these shoes on E-bay some time ago shoes.

Looking forward to hearing your impressions .

Will somebody donate me a pair, please UK8

• 4 weeks later...