heelguy's adventures

heelguy

You look great!That is what I meant, a good 'female" top look great on a male if the model is appropriate.I train a lot and have good muscular chest that also helps giving the top a better look. The idea is to lack those parts and wear everything as a guy, not as a TV/CD or whatever that is called, when impersonate women.And if it is not a problem post complete outfits when it is possible, I am also a freestyler myself and I like the fact that there are other guys like me.

i do like to wear female branded clothing as a guy, but if i do go out in public wearing that, then i would try and make my body look as fem as possible to attract less attention. It looks alot more natural seeing curves in a skirt/dress than it does seeing a male figure wearing the same attire imo.

From all the pictures I have to say I like the one with the red pumps the best. Perhaps because I really like the pumps!

Thanks! i like the red pumps best too! even though the peach and red sort of clash, i absolutely LOVE my red pumps!

Wow I have to say that I am jelous of tour legs heelguy they are so georgous that I am afraid words could not do them justice. Now on to your outfits because I have a few things I would like to say. The first outfit is wonderful for your age. It looks a lot like my nurse assistant's clothes when she is off work and going out. I love it, it is so fitting for you and the black heels are great with it. The pictures of those shoes make me want them to add to my collection. A wonderful choice. The second outfit looks ok. With your legs it is a crime to cover them with leggings. Instead of leggings try leg warmers(one of the only '80s fashion that I still adore). Same with the 3rd outfit lose the leggings. The blue heels are very sexy but the black heels would have looked better. The office outfit was georgous by far my favorite. I agree with the tube dress you should wear the gladiator sandals. It looks so nice! Be confident and you will always look good and be willing to go out in whatever clothes -YOU- want to wear. You look great and I hope that you will wear heels for years to come.

• Like 1

Wow, thankyou so much Ginaveve, It's so nice to recieve compliments like that from a female (not that i don't appreciate any compliments/constructive criticism from our resident male members). If only the world had more women like you, i think the male population would be alot more caring, considerate and deserving of somebody like you. Your words are far too kind, if only everybody in society could see guys like me who enjoy endulging in female attire from time to time as fashionistically as you, rather than a confused cross of gender. I appreciate you taking the time to look through my thread and having an insightful opinion, i shall definately take your advice and any other you have. I look forward to reading about yours and your husband's heeling, and hope to see some pictures along the way!

i do like to wear female branded clothing as a guy, but if i do go out in public wearing that, then i would try and make my body look as fem as possible to attract less attention. It looks alot more natural seeing curves in a skirt/dress than it does seeing a male figure wearing the same attire imo.

That is a pity.It shouldn't be like that, being forced to impersonate women because of double standard society when it comes to fashion options of males and females.

Heelguy:-) I have to agree with Ginaveve's statements. She sure is an open-minded person and we need more like her in the world. I can see why you like the red shoes so much. I wouldn't mind a pair in my collection either. I think that you have a great pair of legs and the heels and hose brings this out in your pics. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Thanks Dawn! yes she is a fantastically open-minded and wonderfully helpful person! thankyou all for the compliments and criticisms, hope you all enjoy many many more of my posts to come!

it is rare to find somebody who actually follows through with that statement though, because once people are confronted with something that they deem to be out of the ordinary, they simply forget their so called "open-minded" ways. So thankyou and thankyou to everyone else on here who is so accepting! :smile:

Heelguy you are a wonderful person that deserves happiness. If I had kept a closed mind like I had many years ago I would have been miserable. I would have never married the man of my dreams nor would I have met the amazing friends that we share because of our passions for heels and other things. I hate to admit that I ever was close minded about men in high heels. I am happy that my bestfriend gave me advice that I still follow to this day. I am grateful that my husband lives his life how he wants and doesn't worry about what others think (and that we are the same shoes size.....those Jimmy Choos are so going to be on my feet after he opens the box!). I am also blown away by the community here. You are all such open and caring people. It is a wonderful feeling to come here and see what is being said. Muah! ~G~

Well, it'd been a while since i'd been out on a public adventure heeling, and last night i decided to change that, It was a very uneventful outing so i wont take up too much of your time telling you about it. I threw on a pair of dark jeans and a dark v-neck top, with my blue platform peep toes on, and drove to a road near me which runs parralel to the beach. As i was driving down, scoping for a place which would be quiet enough for me to be comfortable but not too quiet so i may atleast be seen in my heels! this was not the case when i chose a spot though. I parked my car on a side street and walked out to the main street i was going to walk along in my heels. It was a pretty long straight bit of road, and there was a bottle shop around 900metres away, i decided this was my point of return. So i start to walk down the street, with only a few cars passing, but i never worry about them anymore. I got halfway down the street and i could feel my legs starting to feel slightly numb from the walk, but i carried on, knowing that i wanted to push myself further and further away and endure wearing the heels. I got to the bottle shop and as i had decided before hand, i turned back towards my car. I knew it was going to be abit harder on my legs and feet on the way back because they had already started hurting abit, but never the less i got to my car and even though it was a very uneventful outing, it was one i was pleased with as i think it's the furthest ive walked in heels so far! I then drove home wearing the heels! I realise that wasn't the best experiance of mine to read about, so i took a picture for you all to enjoy aswell. This isn't what i was wearing, but we all know pictures make posts so much more exciting! :smile:

post-18000-133522910034_thumb.jpg

Heelguy you are a wonderful person that deserves happiness. If I had kept a closed mind like I had many years ago I would have been miserable. I would have never married the man of my dreams nor would I have met the amazing friends that we share because of our passions for heels and other things.

I hate to admit that I ever was close minded about men in high heels. I am happy that my bestfriend gave me advice that I still follow to this day. I am grateful that my husband lives his life how he wants and doesn't worry about what others think (and that we are the same shoes size.....those Jimmy Choos are so going to be on my feet after he opens the box!).

I am also blown away by the community here. You are all such open and caring people. It is a wonderful feeling to come here and see what is being said.

Muah!

~G~

What a lovely thing to say!!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

I'VE GOT BIG NEWS!!!!!!!!! Last night i told my girlfriend i had a secret that i wanted to share with her, but that i was too afraid to tell her in fear that i may lose her, anyway, to cut a long story short, tonight i told her that i like to wear high heels. I was literally shaking and my heart was pounding faster and harder than it ever has, but i told her, and she was absolutely cool with it!!!!!!!!!!!! i couldn't believe it! i'd built it up to her so much, to the point where she even told me i was starting to freak her out, but i re-assured her not to worry because it really was nothing big, it was just big for me because of how much i care about her and how scared i was to lose her over it. We had a little chat about it and she asked me questions like what heels do i have and stuff, i told her all about the heels i have, the walks i take, the first time i tried heels on in a store not so long ago, even mentioned this place and you wonderful people!! she was fine! :smile: Then after we discussed that for abit, i asked her what she would like her involvement to be regarding me and my heel wearing, not expecting her to want to be involved at all, and i wasn't going to hold it against her if she said she didnt want anything to do with it, as far as i was concerned, her just being cool with it was amazing for me! But she answered my question by saying that she wants to be a part of it, there's no way she wants me to keep it my own secret and out of sight kinda thing, but at the same time, needs a little bit of time to get used to the idea before seeing me in heels and what not, but as far as seeing my heels without me in them and stuff, she's totally cool with! I'm so lucky! i cant believe i have such an amazing woman that loves me as much as she does :):D:D:D:D

Thanks Majo! it was one of the hardest things i've ever done, but definately no other feeling with as much relief when she said it was cool :smile: I now feel like im not hiding it anymore, and that's a great feeling to have

heelguy--- Outstanding revelation and result!! Now you know the importance of, and the incredible lift it gives the soul, UNCONDITIONAL love. Your love of heels or other articles of clothing is woven into the personal fabric that has made you the individual you are today and your girlfriend realizes that. The world advances when caring people, hearts filled with unconditional love, step forth and embrace others as you have just witnessed. Across the oceans and continents we learn, listen, and love to live! HappyinHeels

I'VE GOT BIG NEWS!!!!!!!!!

Last night i told my girlfriend i had a secret that i wanted to share with her, but that i was too afraid to tell her in fear that i may lose her, anyway, to cut a long story short, tonight i told her that i like to wear high heels. I was literally shaking and my heart was pounding faster and harder than it ever has, but i told her, and she was absolutely cool with it!!!!!!!!!!!! i couldn't believe it! i'd built it up to her so much, to the point where she even told me i was starting to freak her out, but i re-assured her not to worry because it really was nothing big, it was just big for me because of how much i care about her and how scared i was to lose her over it.

We had a little chat about it and she asked me questions like what heels do i have and stuff, i told her all about the heels i have, the walks i take, the first time i tried heels on in a store not so long ago, even mentioned this place and you wonderful people!! she was fine! :smile:

Then after we discussed that for abit, i asked her what she would like her involvement to be regarding me and my heel wearing, not expecting her to want to be involved at all, and i wasn't going to hold it against her if she said she didnt want anything to do with it, as far as i was concerned, her just being cool with it was amazing for me! But she answered my question by saying that she wants to be a part of it, there's no way she wants me to keep it my own secret and out of sight kinda thing, but at the same time, needs a little bit of time to get used to the idea before seeing me in heels and what not, but as far as seeing my heels without me in them and stuff, she's totally cool with!

I'm so lucky! i cant believe i have such an amazing woman that loves me as much as she does :):D:D:D:D

Congratulations to you and your girlfriend. You are lucky that she has initially accepted the idea of you wearing high heels. She sounds like a sensible young woman and if the both of you just take it slow and easy, I believe this is going to work out for both of you. Good luck to both of you.

i have told my gf about my passion for high heels too :smile: she said there was not a problem about that and that maybe some day she would want to see me in high heels. oh and heelguy congratulations, i admire your courage to go out in heels i have went out in heels but i don´t really count it a go outs because i just do it in deserted places were nobody could see me and i do it in jeans that cover all the heel

Heelguy:-) You lucky dog you to have such an open-minded G/F. Take it slow and easy and you two will have a fun-filled heely life together. Sounds like she is a keeper. There is nothing finer than shoe shopping together and getting a pair of heels for both of you so that you can streetheel together. Congrats to you both. Be sure that what we said gets back to her and if she wants to join us all here, she is more than welcome to do so. Cheers--- Dawn HH

I also extend my congrats to you, mate. Way to go. She's a keeper all right. You be good to her! The demons are in our heads, aren't they? Your story should be read by every guy here who's afraid to tell his spouse/gf/SO. It's much better to be honest and truthful in a relationship. I did that about 1978 and while it took some time for my spouse to accept me in heels, we have had a wonderful relationship and it was definitely the right thing to do. Next trip to Oz I want to meet you and her! Happy heeling together! Steve

Congrats mate! I remember how nervous I was before I told my wife (at the time we weren't even engaged). The relief I felt about it was amazing. My guess is it will take her a while to get used to exactly what it all means. Remember how long it has taken you to understand yourself in this regard. It took me a very long time to find out exactly all the implications. The internet is a wonderful resource. My wife searched around for herself to try to better understand my phenomena. Initially, she was worried about a few perceived possiblilities such as what it infers about gender and sexuality. She found it a relief to see that most men that have interest in what are classically female items, are straight and quite sure about their gender. At some point I hope you get to the same point I have with my wife. We both go shopping and enjoy discussing and buying fashion items together. She now loves the fact that if see wants to ware some stockings and can't find any in a certain colour without holes, that I can lend her mine. We both share makeup, which effectively means she has far more to play with. There are many benefits for both of us. I wish you as much happiness as I have got from being honest with a wonderful women.

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Thankyou EVERYBODY for your kind words and congratulations! I'm still amazed that she accepted it so easily, the bad reaction thoughts were definatly all made up by myself in my own head, and you never really know for sure somebody's reaction until you tell them. I've even woken up these past few mornings wondering if it was just a dream i had but then i realise i did actually tell her and she loves me like she did before she knew, and infact, i think i did our relationship a favour in telling her, because now she knows that i have the confidence in her to be able to tell her anything and not have to worry so much anymore. It's definately brought us closer together as a couple, as i now have no secrets from her what-so-ever. It's an amazing feeling, and i hope all of you someday share the same feeling!! it's only fair that all of us high heel wearing males and females get the same chances, choices and acceptance (if your seeking it) as each other.

Heelguy:-) When Mickey and I first discussed this subject years ago we didn't have the internet to rely on and to search things out on, but we worked through the same problems as you younger people are working through right now. What a great time to introduce her to the HH Place Forum where she can fortify and verify just what she has heard from you. Congrats again. Cheers--- Dawn HH