A little about me

First off, i would like to thank Bubba for the kind words. Well, here's a little about me. Im a ASE master certified auto tech at a major Chevrolet dealership in Rochester, NY. Married with 2 girls. My pantyhose and heel fetish started years ago when i was in high school. Always loved the look and feel of pantyhose. I only recently fell in love with wearing heels. I just bought my eighth pair and absolutely love them. I love dressing in short skirts, pantyhose or stockings and of course high heels. Although i have to keep this a secret with most people, i wear them every chance i get. Hope to meet lots of friends with similar interests. Bye for now:wavey:

First off, i would like to thank Bubba for the kind words. Well, here's a little about me. Im a ASE master certified auto tech at a major Chevrolet dealership in Rochester, NY. Married with 2 girls. My pantyhose and heel fetish started years ago when i was in high school. Always loved the look and feel of pantyhose. I only recently fell in love with wearing heels. I just bought my eighth pair and absolutely love them. I love dressing in short skirts, pantyhose or stockings and of course high heels. Although i have to keep this a secret with most people, i wear them every chance i get.

Hope to meet lots of friends with similar interests. Bye for now:wavey:

Hi Wavey. I am new here too and just getting started on my collection. When are you able to wear heels and hose? I am now living alone so I can wear what I like around the house and venture out at night too. I hope you find a load of friends here.

First off, i would like to thank Bubba for the kind words. Well, here's a little about me. Im a ASE master certified auto tech at a major Chevrolet dealership in Rochester, NY. Married with 2 girls. My pantyhose and heel fetish started years ago when i was in high school. Always loved the look and feel of pantyhose. I only recently fell in love with wearing heels. I just bought my eighth pair and absolutely love them. I love dressing in short skirts, pantyhose or stockings and of course high heels. Although i have to keep this a secret with most people, i wear them every chance i get.

Hope to meet lots of friends with similar interests. Bye for now:wavey:

Thanks for telling us about your love for high heels, Lovemyheels! As the father of two daughters (now grown, married and children of their own) how do you handle wearing heels and other female garments around your wife and children?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 2 weeks later...

SNIP.... My pantyhose and heel fetish started years ago when i was in high school......snip

Lovemyheels,

Welcome to the board, I hope you enjoy your time here.

Seeing as we all wish to wear such things, but internally we feel it is wrong, so we hide it from those around us, perhaps replacing the word "fetish" with "passion" would help.

I can't help associating the words "fetish" and "pervert" which of course you nor anyone else on here is the latter. But if that springs into my mind, then it will to society in general. Because we have been conditioned by society to associate a fetish with pervertion it does explain why we hide the wearing of such items. Now when we are passionate about something, we tend to share it with anyone who will listen. If heels, hose and skirts are your passion, then share away like the others who do around here.

As long as we perpetuate the sexual aspect of wearing heels, then in the closet we will mostly remain, and the harder it is for those who wear for their passion.

Simon.

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?