Any high heel lovers in Sydney Australia ?

Hotheels1969

Ellar, G'day and welcome. I happen to know that Hog in Heels, in the post before yours, is from the Gosford area, also! You guys need to get together and meet in person! Who would have thought that Gosford is the high heel capital of NSW? LOL Well, there are at least two of you there! Good luck! Steve (in Ohio, USA)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, I'm also from Sydney Australia. I am a newbie to this fetish but have fantasized about it for a long time. I love seeing women in high heels but have lately thought about wearing heels. Would like to talk to like minded people.

G'day, Kingnoodle, Welcome to the forum, mate. Please don't take this criticism the wrong way; it's meant only to be constructive. The word "fetish" that you used in your post has connotations that don't apply to everyone. A lot of us here don't see heels as a fetish (in the sexual sense), but rather see them and wear them as fashion choices. Perhaps you meant "obsession." That would be a better word choice, and certainly one that almost everyone here can relate to. Anyway, great to have you on board, and please don't take offense to my comment. I just wanted to let you know that not everyone feels the fetish aspect of heel-wearing. Steve

G'day, Kingnoodle,

Welcome to the forum, mate. Please don't take this criticism the wrong way; it's meant only to be constructive. The word "fetish" that you used in your post has connotations that don't apply to everyone. A lot of us here don't see heels as a fetish (in the sexual sense), but rather see them and wear them as fashion choices. Perhaps you meant "obsession." That would be a better word choice, and certainly one that almost everyone here can relate to.

Anyway, great to have you on board, and please don't take offense to my comment. I just wanted to let you know that not everyone feels the fetish aspect of heel-wearing.

Steve

Worded absolutely perfectly and describes my feelings exactly. My attempt at a reply would not have been so well done :smile:

No offence was intended. I suppose for me heels are a fetish (i.e. I do see them as a sexual thing), so it's probably better that people know that's the angle I'm coming from. Of course, for those of you who just love high heels (in the platonic sense), I respect that and I wouldn't want to embarrass or annoy anyone...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...