Heels in Bed

it started with my ex. at first i was very shocked and puzzled he demanded me to wear very high heels in bed, often even pumps (which he locked to my ankle so i couldn't remove them in the night) i can tell you, sleeping in pumps, makes your feet really hot, hot temperature wise i mean (of course they also look hot) But i was very surprised at how normal it seems to me now, after we finnished our almost 3 year long relationship, i still wear heels in bed now.

Phuonginheels, how can I say this without saying something wrong......... not trying to be rude, funny or anything. But, are you real? Or are you a fantasy? Seen the great picture of you, beautiful face, lovely body, you like high heels, you wear high heels in bed? Woooow. :wink: I`m not trying a hit here, I`m living with a lovely girl about your size, my favorite size. But again, are you a made up fantasy by someone out there? I`m out of words ............

Kind of hard to know in these internet times who are real or who are not. Maybe we all are living in a viritual word and we all are an illusion. Keeping this in mind then it doesn`t really matter what we say or do. I still wouldn`t go any further that pinch my self to find out. Car crash, jump out of a building etc will be to drastic, I might be wrong maybe we are real. But if you send some high heeled pictures on the board, I will tell you if I feel real or not. :wink: Have a nice day to you all out there.

It's a shame to hear that you and your BF broke up Phuong,parting is never easy. Thanks for sharing your pic, it's good to be able to put a face to a name and the heels you are wearing look quite cool.Just the thing to ease the chore of "dishes". :wink:

It's a shame to hear that you and your BF broke up Phuong,parting is never easy.

Thanks for sharing your pic, it's good to be able to put a face to a name and the heels you are wearing look quite cool.Just the thing to ease the chore of "dishes". :wink:

thanks for your compassion Jim, parting was hard, indeed. But i'm more or less over it now, i am a positive thinking girl. though, those shoes, don't really 'ease' the chore, more the contrary, but they do make me look feminin and sexy and pleasing i think, and that's why i wear them.

Wearing those heels doing housework becouse they make you look feminin and sexy? Woow, woow, woooooooooow. :wink: You should start a training program for most of the other girls and really show them what we men like and what makes girls look feminin. I`m not a feminist, but I sure like the look of a feminin girl. I`m still out of words ............I better keep my fantasies for myself, I might get kicked out of the board ............ :D

Phuonginheels, that's a very impressive picture there! I also enjoy doing housework in shoes very similar to yours Who would have thought that doing the dishes could be sexy! You are a VERY sexy lady! Jay

"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything..." - Dr Emmet L Brown - 1985

Wow! Fantastic pix. I guess those stiletto heels are more for inside wear, than outside. Those heels look at least 6 inches, unless you have smaller feet than average. What size are you, and where did you get those shoes?

Maybe we all are living in a viritual word and we all are an illusion.

I'm still looking for the cracks in the Matrix. They're here somewhere.

This is me doing dishes

I've done housework in heels before, but not like that!

My neck was starting to hurt looking at that pic! :wink:

More pics please!

AFan

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

Wow! Fantastic pix. I guess those stiletto heels are more for inside wear, than outside. Those heels look at least 6 inches, unless you have smaller feet than average. What size are you, and where did you get those shoes?

Maybe we all are living in a viritual word and we all are an illusion.

I'm still looking for the cracks in the Matrix. They're here somewhere.

Hey Jo, those heels are indeed 6 inches, and i'm an european size 37,5.

I got those shoes in a store in Gallery Agora in Brussels.

I'm glad you liked them

I got those shoes in a store in Gallery Agora in Brussels.

Another customer of the Dinky store. Great choices there, even in large sizes.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

• 1 year later...

I've been sleeping in heels for several months now and it's great. My initial concern was poking myself in the foot, but that hasn't happened - yet. I sleep on my side as it is, and by keeping one foot in front of the other, there are no problems. Yes, my feet get sweaty overnight, but they stay warm.

Black 5-inch stilettos - the only way to go!

• 3 years later...

Sorry to bump this old thread, but I wore heels in bed for the first time the other night and did a search to find a relevant thread. I always wear heels in bed for my boyfriend but don't normally sleep in them because I figured it would keep me awake, but wore my Pleaser Xtreme-702's (white/clear, 8.5" heels) just because they were new and I wanted to try them out. I wore them for about 10 hours I guess, and only took them off because I needed to go out. Found it really easy, and will probably do it again at some point, perhaps with my higher arched shoes as it might make wearing them easier.

When I wore my first pair of 6" stiletto high heels, I wore them all night long and after a few too many drinks, I wore them to bed. I woke up the next morning and I realized I still had them on. It was no big deal. I guess bed is the only time of the day I don't wear high heels. But like everything else, if it feels good, do it! And more power to you!!

I've been wearing heels in bed for at least 30 years. Even wore them when I had a water bed and never poked a hole in it. Sometimes I think my heels have become a security blanket in bed. I also sleep better or I seem to think so.

t-straps are my favorite style.