Crotch high stileto boot lover

joe

:unsure:Hi everyone. I love high heel boots. 5 and 6inch heels. They have to be crotch high or chap boots. I have 15 pairs. I get to wear them from late evening to the morning hours every night. My wife finally is alright with this. But nobody else knows.

I must admit I am great lover of crotch boots and chap boots myself. I must have about the same number... Welcome to the forum Joe...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Hi Joe and welcome,

Are you in eastern Canada? Maybe you will join us at the next heel meet in Canada?

David

:unsure:Hi everyone. I love high heel boots. 5 and 6inch heels.

They have to be crotch high or chap boots. I have 15 pairs.

I get to wear them from late evening to the morning hours every night.

My wife finally is alright with this. But nobody else knows.

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Hi I live in Northern Ontario. Not much I can do around here. Wearing boots in public around here would not be a very enjoyable experience. I need to go where there are more people, and more acceptable enviroments.

Hi I took a whole bunch of pictures inside, and then went outside and got a few dozen more of some of my boots. The fall setting is a nice touch. As soon as i get the OK, I will put toghether an album. I need some feedback.

Hi The part that makes me a lot different is that I measure 5 feet 11 inches, and if you do the math, adding a 5 or 6 inch heel to that makes me stick out a bit in a croud. I can walk with heels all day, no problem, but I still would stick out in public I think.

Hi Joe,

Northern Ontario is not a bad place to Boot heel! A few years ago Cathy and I spent a week in the Elliott Lake, Timmins, Sudbury area and both of us wore high heel thigh Boots the entire trip.

We are in the beginning stages of planning a heel meet in Montreal for Friday, Nov 6th. Why not make plans to join us?

David & Cathy

p.s. also, join us at the Canadian Boot Lover group here on HHPlace so we can stay connected easier

Hi

I live in Northern Ontario. Not much I can do around here.

Wearing boots in public around here would not be a very enjoyable experience.

I need to go where there are more people, and more acceptable enviroments.

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Hi Joe, I saw another one of your intros with no wording, but I see you had a second one. Great to have you join us, plus another boot lover from Canada-cool. I look forward to seeing your pictures! Heeling rural BC is not much different from where you are, but with the likes of Dave and Cathy we will be heeling everywhere, they are great. Enjoy! Mtnsofheels