Online Sources for Louboutins?

mskim61

I have wanted to try a pair of Louboutins, but the price has always been an issue. I started searching the web for Louboutins and found 4 sites that offer Louboutins for 75% off with free shipping. This drops the basic shoe into the $150 price range. At that price I would try a pair. Somehow it just doen't seem realistic for a authentic pair. Has anyone purchased from these discount sites? Check out www.christianloubouting.com, which is one of the sites I found. I did email them asking for a Euro size 42 and did receive an answer within 24 hours saying they were available but just not listed in the sizes available chart. Any other info or souces would be appreciated.

They're likely to be fakes.....The site name has an added g on the end of Louboutin so it looks similar. What you are likely to be purchasing is a substand look-alike of the real thing.

If you read the terms and conditions of the site:

"The compilation of all the information on our website is the exclusive property of http://www.christianloubouting.com Inc., under the protection of Chinese and International Copyright Law"

Now why would a French company be seeking protection under Chinese law???

And taken from the genuine home page of www.christianlouboutin.com

"The official website of Christian Louboutin only exists under the following adddresses www.christianlouboutin.com and www.christianlouboutin.fr. At present we do not operate any e-commerce on this site. All other websites with the name Christian Louboutin are illegal and may sell counterfeit products. We invite you to check the list of our worldwide stockists in the "our boutiques" section of this site to verify the list of our official retailers."

Taken from the home page of www.christianlouboutin.com

You know the old saying, if it is too good to be true....

My Fiancé bought two pairs on-line a while ago. I mailed them to check they were genuine, and was told yes.

Anyway, once paid for, realised they were being shipped from China..I knew then! This site has now been closed down.

Ebay is the best place for cheaper end-of-line, catwalk/shoot boutins...but again, if they are dirt cheep, beware! Seem to be more and more fakes about.