How you feel if you see a man in high heels

doriangrey

Hopefully, it won't be at a time when I can't share a bit of conversation as we both examine each others heels and make arrangement to further our association. Then again, I'd be happy to converse and compare heels with any heeler, male or female. Although, it's nice to associate in this forum, never-the-less, it's so much better to have a heeling partner to share walks, thoughts, and etc., even if it's just window shopping.

Hopefully, it won't be at a time when I can't share a bit of conversation as we both examine each others heels and make arrangement to further our association. Then again, I'd be happy to converse and compare heels with any heeler, male or female. Although, it's nice to associate in this forum, never-the-less, it's so much better to have a heeling partner to share walks, thoughts, and etc., even if it's just window shopping.

Histiletto

I'm with you; i've recently been able to openly admire, comment on and discuss the finer details of high heels with both men and women and it feels absolutely ******* great.

My GF knew i was turned on by heels and was more than happy for me to make suggestions etc but it is so much more satisfying to be able to have a rounded conversation on the subject. I've had a chap come up to me who had been thinking of buying heels and wanted to know how I went about it; was a nice position to be in.

So really, I think it is great and would discuss at the earliest appropriate oportunity.

Richard

well thats what i do when i see a woman in hot heels

I think it takes a lot of courage to do that :) I'm happy that you're able to do that. I personally would feel flattered if someone (male or female) came up to me and asked me where I got my heels.

“Sometimes you have to sacrifice your performance for high heels” www.heelsoholic.com

Hi there, well my hubby loves wearing VERY, VERY high heels, even if it just do not look right, as he is already very tall, but I admire it as he can even walk in them, as I will not be able to!!!!! The boots is reaallllyyyy a long dream for us, as I LOVE boots, theigh boots is the BEST, so sure me and him will get a pair together, and we can go out, we just need to get the right place to do it, and that will be really the TOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):w00t2::):)

I think it takes a lot of courage to do that :) I'm happy that you're able to do that. I personally would feel flattered if someone (male or female) came up to me and asked me where I got my heels.

Hey wear did you get those pink heels lol. :) and lets go shopping for heels too. i will bring my zebra heels:wavey:

I have seen men in high-heeled cowboy boots or even higher-heeled men's boots and I went up to them and complemented them on their footwear. If I ever saw a man wearing women's stiletto high heels in public, I would pay him a complement and tell him that I too often wear high heels such as those in public. Haven't seen a man like that in public yet except when I see myself in a mirror or window in public.

I'd probably walk up to him and compliment him on his fashion choice and tell him he's not alone. To all those who say they won't wear them in public just haven't worn there heels enough. Eventually, you get get bored of pacing the house and the back yard. Maybe you will start out with short trips. But after a while, you just won't care ... at least to a point. You will have to wear heels. High heel cowboy boots with long jeans are the way to go (or block heeled boots) at first. I like tall wedge sandals in the summer but will probably never wear stilletto pumps in public, nor in all my travels, have I ever seen man wear them ... but I'm waiting. Wait ... Halloween! That's the one time you got to wear heels in public. All men should try it.

I think it is great to have the opportunity to to talk to a stranger abou a subject that you know you have in common .Take them off for a drink and make a really good new friend. If it goes well, you've got a mate to go shoe-shopping with and someone you can talk really openly with about your shared enthusiasm. Itworked brilliantly for me when I was still nervous about being out in public in heels.

I think there is a similar thread I have commented on. In truth being unsure. Having meet xaphod a week or so ago. I found it almost normal. A time and place to meet and it was "spot the heels" an identifying mark, better than a carnation. I found it also much easier/relaxed sitting in a bar area with someone and being able to display, Normally I hide the heel or at least most but I do find after a few hours I often feel more bold and display more openly. I believe the surprise sighting would give the adrenalin a kick. forward to the next meet Al

• 2 weeks later...

Hi one and all I actually saw a guy in Derby getting on a bus and going into the city centre and he was dressed in smart trousers and a nice shirt and I noticed that he was wearing the nicest cream coloured boots that I have seen in ages. These boots must have had 4 inch heels and he walked well in them. If I had the chance I would have talked to him

• 4 months later...
I think that it would be absolutely refreshing! If I could, I would throw the compliment, too. At the same time, I would say that there might be hope for some mainstreaming down the road.

It's all about the heel!

For one, I have seen no male public heeler in my area other than myself (I have lived here for almost 10 years). I know there is at least one other man on this forum that is relatively close ~25 miles away, but we have never met in person, and we will have to remedy that someday soon. Anyway, seeing another male heeler would be pretty shocking to me at first, hopefully I would not stare :blinkbigeyes: - Once the shock wears off, I would try to be casual and compliment him if the opportunity arose. I really wish it wasn't such a rare thing to see. I would be so much more relaxed/casual and want to heel full time. Even after doing public heeling for almost two years off and on, I am still rather shy about doing this and only a very small circle of people close to me (my wife and one other person) know I do this.

That's a good question. I know they (you,we, hmm) are out there from reading this forum. I too have yet to see anyone else. Hopefully I will have the opportunity to compliment the heeler. hhboots, I guess we are in the same part of the country. I don't go out in heels too often as I'm still nervous when out and about.

Have seen a few guys in heels and have always wanted to have a chat.One guy was at the chelsea flower show about 5 years ago with attractive lady,both in heels and looking good! About a month ago in bristol main shopping area,saw a guy in knee high wedge boots walk right by me,but on both occasions my wife was with me,so i couldnt sort of say to her that i was just going to pop over for a chat to a stranger about heels!! lol

I just love those suede heels!!!!!

I'm going to date myself here--but I remember Elton John wearing heels when I was growing up. And I thought that was HOT! I don't see too many guys around my neck of the woods in CT wearing heels--or even in NYC. I'm going to confess that it would probably surprise me a bit but I would consider it gutsy and cool: especially if he's wearing a pair that I like. So go for it!

• Like 1

Howdy, Well, I have been to coffee with KFSteve above and that was a trip and very cool at the same time. We are likely going to be doing coffee again in a couple weeks so that will make a second time. There is a small possibiliity that I may wear heels then too. The only thing holding me back is that I run into people that I know all the time when I am out and about. I have seen a couple of cross dressing fellows out there in heels. I have to say at first I am surprised and interested however I have never worked up the nerve to have a conversation. Additionally I believe that somebody that subs on one of the guitars in the band at my church cross dresses and wears heels however I am not 100% sure. That I think is exceptionally cool and I would love it if the oppertunity to chat came about. Later, Larry

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!