My Designer Collection

QOH/Gina

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Some of mine contain 2 pairs from the 2009 Gucci Division collection... the pump & the thigh high boot. The Gucci gray Lockhart Buckle Ankle Boot. Also 2 pairs of Dsquared2... the studded platform in black & the hot pink 3 strap platforms. Finally a nude pair of YSL Tribute pumps. :smile:

Some of mine contain 2 pairs from the 2009 Gucci Division collection... the pump & the thigh high boot. The Gucci gray Lockhart Buckle Ankle Boot. Also 2 pairs of Dsquared2... the studded platform in black & the hot pink 3 strap platforms. Finally a nude pair of YSL Tribute pumps. :smile:

Sounds very nice, you should start your own thread and post pictures of them there! :smile:

Wow! Gina, those are beautiful shoes. I just looked through the entire thread. Actually, until getting more involved in this site, I thought my little collection was really fabulous . . . but now I am reminded how far I still have to go to get up to those luxurious price categories. My most expensive pair are some S. Weitzman overknees w. 5" heels - which were a gift. But basically I stay in the $200-$300 range. Seeing your shoes makes me itch even more to get the $ necessary to climb to that level. A long way to go. Oh, and BTW - you also look fabulous modeling them :smile:

the name is Energy, i love the shoes, but the paddlocks are not so good, always making a sound while walking.

Maybe you can try that goo (?) that attaches new credit cards to the letters they are sent out thru the mail in. If you can sort of secure the lock in a fixed position (where it would be when the heel is at rest), that should stop the noise.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The wedge slingbacks are very special, some may hate this shoes, some are gouing to love them. At first i hated this style, but after i saw them worn by a celeb they looked really cool. When i got them the first day i thought, ok really strange but they are some kinds special. Right now it changes daily :wavey: just this love/hate game.

post-1078-133522978678_thumb.jpg

Kisses,

Gina

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...